PDA

View Full Version : Overlord Thread

Nato King
08-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Hey Members

Over the last week I have been playing a little game called overlord a game that lets you command a group of alien looking creatures called Minions. I must say it's a pretty good game when it comes down to the graphic and controlls.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/images/box_art/1311.jpg

I was just putting this thread up to see what others think of the game as well.

Question:
1. What are your favorite Minions( I would have to say Brown)

2. A little hint for anyone playing the game.( Once you get an Arcanium sword and Armor, you can start farming for Lifeforce. All you have to do is kill the various types of Beetles in the dungeon arena over and over. Every time you do it, you'll get 75 Lifeforce. You can take about 20 or so minions so when you are done killing the beetles you can get them to collect the lifeforce for you.

3 What would you add to make the game better. (Have a better why to collect lifeforce. Something like how crackdown is when you kill something the lifeforce come right to you. That would be much better. Than runnning around one trying to find them or get you minions to get them.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/profile/released.php?Product_ID=1311

Oh well please post what you think here.
Serg_w-xba

wulkar
08-01-2007, 01:16 PM
I got this game on release and i like it.

fav minions are browns only because they dont die as easily.

i havent gotten very far even though i have been playing for a while.

its just a fun game.

HaZarD SFD
08-01-2007, 03:27 PM
I have beaten the game... IMHO the best looking are the green ones.. they also kick butt
when taking down huge enemies. But the browns rule too. I beat the game already was
worth it for sure. :hardcore:

FatBox
08-01-2007, 04:18 PM
I played the demo, didn't like it, thought it was stupid.

Nato King
08-01-2007, 08:31 PM
I played the demo, didn't like it, thought it was stupid.

What did you think was stupid.

Variation-XBA
08-01-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm going to have to go with blues. Can never have enough rezzers.

I wish there was a little better control of the minions and a free moving camera.

FatBox
08-02-2007, 12:30 AM
What did you think was stupid.

The gameplay, I didn't think it was very fun. I didn't really get to do much on my own seems like the minions do everything.

addict
08-02-2007, 10:03 AM
... seems like the minions do everything.

Thats why its called OVERLORD.

Nato King
08-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Thats why its called OVERLORD.

Yeah I was thinking that. They made the game so that the overlord can controll them. so if you are not into that than yeah it's not your type of game.