PDA

View Full Version : WARHOUND! 360 exclusive

YURDAMASTA
08-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Xbox 360 Exclusive of da! day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warhound

Techland announced today it is bringing its DirectX 10 first-person shooter to Xbox 360.Warhound is a non-linear first person perspective action shooter set in modern times. You take the role of an elite mercenary who will not hesitate to undertake even impossible tasks... for the right price. Governments, businessmen and various organizations hire you for hazardous missions around the globe. Feel the incredible freedom in choosing missions, weapons, developing skills and using varied tactics on the battlefield. Take care of your training and finances, keeping an eye on your connections in the mercenaries business, at the same time.

Compete with other mercenaries and prove that you’re the best in the trade. Collect wealth, equipment and weapons, work on your reputation and strive for the title of the best mercenary in the world. Become the Warhound – a real dog of war.
:hardcore:
link! (trailer)
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/17682.html

WynnFire
08-20-2007, 02:15 AM
I wonder if we will ever see another Soldier of Fortune. I loved those games because of the gore. This game reminds me a little of it, just without the guts spilling.

TheCovenant
08-21-2007, 03:28 AM
i thought directx10 was impossible on the 360...?

YURDAMASTA
08-21-2007, 06:58 AM
i thought directx10 was impossible on the 360...?

Nah! all the have to do is update it on the harddrive.

CrazyCougar
08-21-2007, 09:07 AM
Doesnt tweak my interest at all. I'll have Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 to wet my shooter appetite.

TheCovenant
08-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Nah! all the have to do is update it on the harddrive.

from what i understand, directx10 needs certain hardware to work...that the 360 cannot have, which is why we will never see crysis on our system. Ill google it a little bit, cause i remember discussing this with a friend awhile back...

YURDAMASTA
08-23-2007, 12:58 AM
from what i understand, directx10 needs certain hardware to work...that the 360 cannot have, which is why we will never see crysis on our system. Ill google it a little bit, cause i remember discussing this with a friend awhile back...

If im not mistaken I read of another game that has Dx10 in developement for 360, ill have to find it.