PDA

View Full Version : Rumor!!! New! Sku, Hd Dvd360...

YURDAMASTA
08-22-2007, 09:12 AM
with the paramount deal it may be ture!
:moody:
some unidentified GameStop employees have uncovered a new SKU dubbed 360 Ultimate. So, what's in the package? A built in HD DVD drive and a 320GB hard drive. That's it actually. Some are guessing that this is the rumored Xbox built with IPTV

CrazyCougar
08-22-2007, 10:04 AM
I highly doubt gamestop employess found this, so I would tend not to believe it. Most Gamestop employees dont even know how to give change for a dollar.

SamSmith
08-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Doesn't necessarily mean it was a cashier :P

Slacker
08-22-2007, 01:51 PM
I have only met one somewhat intelligent Game/stop/crazy/exchange/rush..ect... worker
They are always wrong on dates, they start rumors that are insane and untrue,, I have had to explain so many things to these idiots it isn't even funny, here are some examples

Yesterday Tuesday the 21st I went into Gamestop to see if they had two worlds,he told me it came out the 8th of august , I said REALLY? so where is it, then he looked at me like I was stupid and said very rude and slowly ,,, It ,,,,Doesn't ,,,,Come...Out ....until...august ..8th.......So I told him very slowly ....It's.....august.....21st,, He looked at me and said nothing,, his boss came out the back I said "is it a national policy that you have to have the IQ of houseplant to work here" and I walked out ,

Then last week I went into a game exchange which sells games and consoles from every year that consoles have existed ,, I asked a question about NES ,, he said he didn't know what NES was , I told him it was the first Nintendo , he said you mean the 84 , I said no I mean the NES ,, and you mean the 64,.,,so they had two NES's on the shelf , so I said no those, ......and he told me those were sega ...by this time his boss had joined the discussion , and he started laughing at his employee,, so I laughed at him too and all the poor dumb kid could say was ,,,,Playstation,, Ps2 dude thats all I play,,,,,,,

Man I hate those places,,,,,

Variation-XBA
08-22-2007, 02:30 PM
It's something else, all I can say :p

Miggab
08-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Slacker, those stories cannot be true. You are a damn liar. NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE can be that stupid. Oh, and if they are I am going light up a squirrel and play Duke Nukem Zero on my Phantom Console with my pet TRex.

ShannonX
08-22-2007, 06:56 PM
lol, that phantom console was totally awesome.... oh wait, it never came out. :P

CarGuy
08-22-2007, 07:23 PM
haha.. gamestop employees.. hehehehahahahaha TEOL

Slacker
08-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Slacker, those stories cannot be true. You are a damn liar. NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE can be that stupid. Oh, and if they are I am going light up a squirrel and play Duke Nukem Zero on my Phantom Console with my pet TRex.

Sadly it is true,,, I wish it wasn't just go hang out at various game stores Hell even walmart and ask very simple questions about games , you will be amazed at the answers ,

Other stupid things I have heard from Game store employee's

1> Halo 2 Special edition comes with working battle rifle
2<Strident was cancelled because the Israeli government thought the story line was Anti-semetic

So I hope Duke Nukem kicks ass on the phantom and tell Rexy to stop screen watching :p

YURDAMASTA
08-23-2007, 12:36 AM
Playstation fanboys are a different type of species, so I believe you.
:cool:

I usely don't post Rumors but this one makes since.

FACT~ paramount publicly announced there support for HD,DVD

FACT~Micro soft made a HD-DVD player for Xbox already and pledged support for it.

Why would'nt they make a full fledged Xbox 360 HD-DVD all in one machine???

be stupid not to and even more stupid not to fix the three red light error while they are at it and add a new feature to make it even more desired than PS3.

FuNkY mOnK
08-25-2007, 07:31 AM
WTF!! How many xbox systems do we really need? then add the fact that november there's the halo edition xbox. What's next???? Hey MS here's a suggestion, Make one xbox console like that the consumer doesn't get screwed and confused.

CrazyCougar
08-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Halo Themed 360 comes out September 16th.

Whisper
08-25-2007, 12:48 PM
There is no point in buying in to HD playback yet. I don't care how much money the HDDVD pays out in bribes to movie studios.. fact remains that two thirds of rentals and purchases are still Blu-Ray.

I'm not buying either until one backs out or a player that will play any and all is out.

The Beta / VHS war lasted a decade. So strap in in standard def and wait.

Variation-XBA
08-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Playstation fanboys are a different type of species, so I believe you.
:cool:

I usely don't post Rumors but this one makes since.

FACT~ paramount publicly announced there support for HD,DVD

FACT~Micro soft made a HD-DVD player for Xbox already and pledged support for it.

be stupid not to and even more stupid not to fix the three red light error while they are at it and add a new feature to make it even more desired than PS3.

I'm telling you, thats not the sku that's coming out. I cant tell you about it, but it's not an hd-dvd version, trust me.

FuNkY mOnK
08-25-2007, 02:36 PM
While we're on the subject, In case anyone has not been informed or realize. all xbox 360 will all have hdmi.

Variation-XBA
08-25-2007, 04:23 PM
While we're on the subject, In case anyone has not been informed or realize. all xbox 360 will all have hdmi.

The cores won't.

vman
08-25-2007, 07:35 PM
because it would be suicide to commit to an HD format when there is still no clear winner.

all these SKU's are stupid and shows how indecisive MS is. they preach "its all about choice" but consumers are idiots and usually need to be told what they want. all this does is confuse the hell out of parents come holiday season.

SnoochyBoochy
08-25-2007, 09:54 PM
i'm going to have to search *360*ult* when i go to work tomorrow. i'll report back in the evening.

Bakeman
08-25-2007, 11:16 PM
. all this does is confuse the hell out of parents come holiday season.

That's so true... I've been amazed seeing parents in stores attempting to buy systems/games for their child...

vman
09-02-2007, 09:42 PM
It's something else, all I can say :p
its built in Wifi isnt it? i bet it is man.

Variation-XBA
09-02-2007, 11:44 PM
its built in Wifi isnt it? i bet it is man.

Nope, no built in wi-fi or hd-dvd, sorry.

vman
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Nope, no built in wi-fi or hd-dvd, sorry.
u lie! ... well then what the hell is it?

Variation-XBA
09-04-2007, 12:31 AM
u lie! ... well then what the hell is it?

I don't know when any announcements are. You're thinking way too into it, it's nothing major like an Ultimate sku.

Conchord
09-06-2007, 04:35 PM
The XBOX 360, EXTREME EDITION!
NOW WITH HDLPTVI SUPPORT!!!

EXTREEEEEEEEME!

Variation-XBA
09-09-2007, 03:24 PM
The XBOX 360, EXTREME EDITION!
NOW WITH HDLPTVI SUPPORT!!!

EXTREEEEEEEEME!
**** man, how did you find out? :yikes: