PDA

View Full Version : Guys with fixed 360's

BuckChoklit
08-27-2007, 09:56 PM
How many of you have received your 360 back from Microsoft after warranty work, to have all of your arcade games locked? I just got mine back 2 or 3 days ago and most of my arcade games have been locked (it says that I need to spend more points to unlock them.) What's the deal? Do I need to call M$?

Variation-XBA
08-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Is it connected to LIVE, as you may just need to be connected due to the DRM's from changing/fixed system?

Try just downloading them again and it should be fine, if not, call them up.

CrazyCougar
08-27-2007, 10:31 PM
I didnt have that problem, but I would definitely call them. You should be able to redownload them, as they should show up with a checkmark beside them.

Try looking at the Account management tab in marketplace. Then find the Previous Downloads option. You may find them there, and just redownload the items. If not...CALL!!!

Unreal
08-28-2007, 01:02 AM
My problem is if I am not connected to live, the games all show up as demos. Thats till I connect to live. I guess I should call MS to get the code to allow me to play my games offline. Thats all you probably have to do as well.

Variation-XBA
08-28-2007, 01:56 AM
My problem is if I am not connected to live, the games all show up as demos. Thats till I connect to live. I guess I should call MS to get the code to allow me to play my games offline. Thats all you probably have to do as well.

Not possible, that's the DRM issue I was mentioning above.

vman
08-28-2007, 10:28 PM
it probably has nothing to do with the fact that it has had warranty work. your XBLA games should all be on your HDD and that has nothing to do with the console. unless you sent in your HDD with your box which was a complete mistake.

BuckChoklit
09-01-2007, 10:54 PM
The only thing that was sent in was the console itself. All I know is that before the console was sent into the Microsoft repair center, I had around 10 arcade games, now that I have it back I have 10 demos. The console is logged into Live every time I turn it on. I'll give MS a call soon.