PDA

View Full Version : The hell happened to the hype about huxley?

Ainokeatoo
10-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Where is huxley now? I mean I saw teasers but nothing short of a closed beta has emerged... And that's in ****ing korea, did we all forget about the mmo FPS? Hell I think I read about huxley over a year ago I mean come on... We must all remember huxley put down age of conan, halo 3, and whatever else games you may be playing or hope to play, huxley is and will be the way to go. It will also be like crack for halo players, not only is it an fps, but it has aliens, bullets, and awesome customization... Well what I saw anyways.

Variation-XBA
10-12-2007, 02:20 AM
Meh, there was hype for this? I'm sure it'll pick up when it's closer to release and when they start doing a beta for it, but it's a ways off.

I hated Planetside, I'm sure hoping they done fubar this to that extent.

Ainokeatoo
10-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Meh, there was hype for this? I'm sure it'll pick up when it's closer to release and when they start doing a beta for it, but it's a ways off.

I hated Planetside, I'm sure hoping they done fubar this to that extent.

There was actually, a bit of hype about this when OXM did their mole report or whatever about a year ago... Then it just died, I mean how can you not get hyped, a fps mmo for a console.

CrazyCougar
10-12-2007, 10:05 AM
I wouldnt get my hopes up for this one too much. I know I am not to excited about it, Halo 3 and COD4 are good enough for me.

SamSmith
10-12-2007, 10:21 AM
I was hyped for it back in 2004, what was it :P

l Maximus l
10-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Screw Huxley....I can't wait for Serious Sam!!!

FatBox
10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm still hyped about Halo 3.

l Maximus l
10-12-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm still hyped about Halo 3.

Same here...I don't think I'll be buying another game for quite a long time.

Ainokeatoo
10-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Same here...I don't think I'll be buying another game for quite a long time.

That's cool... This game doesn't get open beta for a while ^^

ChessPieceFace
10-12-2007, 09:06 PM
I was excited about this game but since no new news my hype has kinda dwindled

Ainokeatoo
10-12-2007, 09:19 PM
I was excited about this game but since no new news my hype has kinda dwindled

Yeah same here, I actually had to go look for news on this game, I just hope this game doesn't disappear from the minds of gamers :)

TheCovenant
10-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Yeah same here, I actually had to go look for news on this game, I just hope this game doesn't disappear from the minds of gamers :)

im actually kind of glad this died down. it was supposed to come out this year too, but that doesn't seem too likely.

i hope they do it half life 2 style, where they'll announce a release date a month before it ships. that would be really nice.

(thats not to be taking literally, of course)

Ainokeatoo
10-13-2007, 06:55 PM
im actually kind of glad this died down. it was supposed to come out this year too, but that doesn't seem too likely.

Oh was it? Meh, but still I really am looking forward to this because I love mmo's and shooters, combining the two on a system where I don't need to worry about graphics cards or whatever makes it all the more better.

Variation-XBA
10-13-2007, 07:36 PM
It was supposed to be this year, but that was a long time ago. I'll be impressed if it makes xmas 08 :P

mattgame
10-22-2007, 07:25 PM
I wouldnt get my hopes up for this one too much. I know I am not to excited about it, Halo 3 and COD4 are good enough for me.

I was hyped about it. It looked really good. I can't wait to get my money right so I can get all of these hot titles comin for the 360.