PDA

View Full Version : quick Q about play and charge kit for whoever has one...

Crazy Joe
10-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Hey guys,

long time no see, but I've got a quick question. Do the play and charge kits have the cord disconnect behind the USB plug like the wired controllers do?

wulkar
10-22-2007, 06:15 PM
nope.

Crazy Joe
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
that's ultra dumb, why wouldn't they have it on that when they have it on every other wireless controller.

mattgame
10-22-2007, 07:09 PM
nope.

:cheers:

Variation-XBA
10-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Why would they? They are meant to stay plugged in. When not in use just tuck it behind or somewhere.

If you are worried about people tripping over it, learn to charge when not playing sir ;)

Crazy Joe
10-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Why would they? They are meant to stay plugged in. When not in use just tuck it behind or somewhere.

If you are worried about people tripping over it, learn to charge when not playing sir ;)

i wanted to know because my jerk friends lost the connector for my guitar hero guitar and i can't find the extension cable anywhere up here in the Great White North. If play and charge had one I would buy it, because it is somewhat useful, but I really wanted it for the trip connector. I just find it weird that every wired controller that Xbox has has one, but this cord that "wires up" a wireless controller does not

wulkar
10-23-2007, 08:43 PM
well, the side that is int controller isn't like its welded there, a slight tug and it will come out.

l Maximus l
10-23-2007, 10:53 PM
i wanted to know because my jerk friends lost the connector for my guitar hero guitar and i can't find the extension cable anywhere up here in the Great White North. If play and charge had one I would buy it, because it is somewhat useful, but I really wanted it for the trip connector. I just find it weird that every wired controller that Xbox has has one, but this cord that "wires up" a wireless controller does not

Ah, I see what you're saying...you want to "borrow" the extension to use it for your guitar and then use a new controller as a wireless one. That makes sense...yeah, dude, it appears you're kind of out of luck. That sucks...

Maybe you can find a used one at a cheap price so you can use the extension. :confused:

Good to see you back, Crazy Joe! Stick around, this site is getting a complete overhaul soon...lots of really cool changes, additions, etc...it's going to be an XBA celebration! Who knows? Maybe you can win a free controller?!

Variation-XBA
10-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Check EB and FS, as they sometimes have 3rd party extender cables/dongles that you are looking for.

Crazy Joe
10-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Ah, I see what you're saying...you want to "borrow" the extension to use it for your guitar and then use a new controller as a wireless one. That makes sense...yeah, dude, it appears you're kind of out of luck. That sucks...

Maybe you can find a used one at a cheap price so you can use the extension. :confused:

Good to see you back, Crazy Joe! Stick around, this site is getting a complete overhaul soon...lots of really cool changes, additions, etc...it's going to be an XBA celebration! Who knows? Maybe you can win a free controller?!

you know, that's probably a damn good idea. but with my luck, i'd win a wireless one! lol