PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero 3 Achievements (on this site)

Bakeman
11-08-2007, 10:45 PM
Where are the achievements for Guitar Hero 3?
Were they just forgotten? Or just haven't been able to get to them? Or some error?

Just curious, when I saw that achievements were on the site that was the game i first went to, since I've been looking them up on another site, but they weren't there :(

Nato King
11-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Where are the achievements for Guitar Hero 3?
Were they just forgotten? Or just haven't been able to get to them? Or some error?

Just curious, when I saw that achievements were on the site that was the game i first went to, since I've been looking them up on another site, but they weren't there :(

Sorry about that bakeman I would have done those achievements before the site went live but I didn't get around to them. Those achievements are on my to do list. also once the site went live the site I went to put achievements on is no longer working so stephen said he will fix it tomorrow so look out for them tomorrow. those are the first achievements i will put in.

Also I know i have to put Beautiful Katamari achievements on too. will all be done tomorrow for sure.

Bakeman
11-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Okay cool.... thought it might have been something like that.

But wanted to bring it up just incase they were forgotten or over looked.

Nato King
11-09-2007, 12:58 PM
There you go Bakeman and all who wanted these achievements on the site. Sorry for the hold up.

Here is the link.
http://www.xboxaddict.com/product_profile/1466.html#achievements

Bakeman
11-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Yay :)

Thanks dude!!! Now I don't have to go to that other site anymore to look at achievements

Thanks bunches

Nato King
11-10-2007, 05:53 AM
Yay :)

Thanks dude!!! Now I don't have to go to that other site anymore to look at achievements

Thanks bunches

No problem and if I do miss a game like this just let me know by pm or post. I might get stephen to add a thread call achievements or something like that.