PDA

View Full Version : Whaddafuxup?

Ainokeatoo
11-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I just got into a CoD4 after fricken an hour of trying to connect, my NAT is open and they've been saying that this has been happening all day, people can't connect and I think the forums at xbox are down what the hell is going on? Unscheduled maintenance? I don't know what's going on in other games since CoD is the only game i've been playing. Anyone having problems?

CrazyCougar
11-10-2007, 03:37 PM
I just finished up about a 3 hour marathon of COD4 online and didnt experience one problem.

Nato King
11-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Yeah I think something is down because I don't see my gamertag under my avatar anymore or on the front page.

Ainokeatoo
11-10-2007, 03:42 PM
I just finished up about a 3 hour marathon of COD4 online and didnt experience one problem.

Well this is some bull**** then I had about a nine hour cod4 marathon just last night connected fine every time until today I wake up can't find a single damn room... My nat is open everything is A-Okay and still no connections the last room I got into they were talking about how no one could connect and whatever... God this is annoying.

CrazyCougar
11-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Yeah not sure whats going on. Maybe the problem is location specific, as I said, no problems here on the east coast(Pennsylvania).

UPDATE: There is an issue with Xbox Live currently and MS is well aware of the problem and are currently working to rectify it. It is not game specific at all, so you can experience the problem in any game.

mattgame
11-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Well this is some bull**** then I had about a nine hour cod4 marathon just last night connected fine every time until today I wake up can't find a single damn room... My nat is open everything is A-Okay and still no connections the last room I got into they were talking about how no one could connect and whatever... God this is annoying.

I am sick with grief! It happened to me today. It says that I must have a network connection but everything is cool with my network. I played Halo 3 just fine. Please fix it damnit!!

CrazyCougar
11-10-2007, 05:06 PM
The issue is affecting Halo 3 as well. Many folks cannot connect, and when they do players do not get on the same page and visually see players standing in the game but not moving. It seems this may be a fairly large issue that the most popular games at the moment are experiencing.

mattgame
11-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I just got off Halo 3 and it worked okay. It was slow though. Please Microsoft get it together.

Ainokeatoo
11-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah not sure whats going on. Maybe the problem is location specific, as I said, no problems here on the east coast(Pennsylvania).

UPDATE: There is an issue with Xbox Live currently and MS is well aware of the problem and are currently working to rectify it. It is not game specific at all, so you can experience the problem in any game.

Aha I knew it ^^

Variation-XBA
11-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Ain, why haven't you added me to LIVE yet? :cuss:

Ainokeatoo
11-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Ain, why haven't you added me to LIVE yet? :cuss:

Blah, slipped my mind lol give me a sec.

Variation-XBA
11-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Blah, slipped my mind lol give me a sec.

Saying im forgettable? :(