PDA

View Full Version : Been a While

Xtopia
11-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Hey guys, I haven't been on XBA for years, and now I'm back (hopefully). I'm in college and busy as hell; but with all these tit-ass games coming out, I'm excited as ever to own a Box.

Wooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Shawn-XBA
11-16-2007, 11:50 AM
Welcome back! Hope you like the new look.

Nato King
11-16-2007, 12:28 PM
wow it's Xtopia I haven't seen you around here in a long time. I thought you just dropped off the face of the earth. I don't know if you remember me my old name was Serg_w, than went to Serg_w-xba now it's Nato King-xba

well again i say welcome back o the site. Enjoy and send feed back.

Variation-XBA
11-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Long time no see dude:)

Xtopia
11-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Yeah, it's been a long time. Glad to see some older members still around. A lot really. Well, so yeah. I don't even have my 360 at school with me:crying: It's back home, but I'm almost through w/this semester and I'll have it over break and next semester.

But I'm going to be home on Tuesday for a week. I'll be playing a decent amount of Live. Look for "Xtopia" Oh and what games should I pick up? I don't even own Halo 3.....:yikes::yikes:

Later

Nato King
11-16-2007, 03:34 PM
what don't have halo. You can pick up any of these game should be worth your buck:

COD4
Halo 3
Assassin's Creed
Orange Box
Bioshock
GH3

or you can what for mass effect in about a weeks time.

Variation-XBA
11-19-2007, 08:10 AM
And Rock Band!

mattgame
11-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Hey guys, I haven't been on XBA for years, and now I'm back (hopefully). I'm in college and busy as hell; but with all these tit-ass games coming out, I'm excited as ever to own a Box.

Wooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!

I've seen your name and heard the legends but I thought you were but folklore. I can't believe it, you're really here. Call me?

Variation-XBA
11-20-2007, 09:51 AM
I've seen your name and heard the legends but I thought you were but folklore. I can't believe it, you're really here. Call me?

I've been back for awhile, what you talkin about? :(

Conchord
11-20-2007, 10:17 AM
I love tit-ass games!

GamerSince'76
11-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, it's been a long time. Glad to see some older members still around. A lot really. Well, so yeah. I don't even have my 360 at school with me:crying: It's back home, but I'm almost through w/this semester and I'll have it over break and next semester.

But I'm going to be home on Tuesday for a week. I'll be playing a decent amount of Live. Look for "Xtopia" Oh and what games should I pick up? I don't even own Halo 3.....:yikes::yikes:

Later

Halo 3, CoD 4 and Mass Effect.