PDA

View Full Version : Madden 08 and EA has serious issues

mattgame
11-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Well, I haven't posted any complaints about Madden08 because really it's a great game, when it works. I don't know if any of you have heard of all of the issues the game has but to make a long story short, it makes playing franchise almost unplayable for some annoying for most. It seems as the consumers of Madden 08 have expressed their concerns. Concerns that have not been completely addressed. I am going on record right now that I will not buy another EA game until they show the consumers the respect and support they deserve.

MXracer721
11-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Well, I haven't posted any complaints about Madden08 because really it's a great game, when it works. I don't know if any of you have heard of all of the issues the game has but to make a long story short, it makes playing franchise almost unplayable for some annoying for most. It seems as the consumers of Madden 08 have expressed their concerns. Concerns that have not been completely addressed. I am going on record right now that I will not buy another EA game until they show the consumers the respect and support they deserve.

Whats wrong with it? I have the game but honestly don't play it hardly at all.

mattgame
11-22-2007, 05:26 PM
A lot of freezing issues. Go to EAsports.com and go into the Madden 08 section and read all about it.

Unreal
11-23-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't have issues with my copy at all.

mattgame
11-23-2007, 11:44 AM
Do you play franchise?

CrazyCougar
11-24-2007, 07:12 PM
I am in my 3rd year of franchise with the Titans and have yet to experience any issues.

Yannie Boy
11-27-2007, 05:27 PM

Exactly what is the issue. Go into detail of what the problem is. I actually work at EA - Tiburon Studios and actually worked on Madden 08.

mattgame
11-27-2007, 07:14 PM
The problem is when I play my franchise and train my players the game freezes after I play the second or third game. It never fails. If you go to the EASPORTS.Com. and look into the Madden forum there are about 26 pages of people complaining about similar issues. I tried to go back and get it but for some reason I couldn't get to it anymore. I'm into my 12th season in my franchise and the game freezes consistently. Now I'm no fanboy but I love Madden but I know damn well I'm not the only one who has experienced these problems. You know what, I'm going to go find the link......................

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=285018&start=0&tstart=15

When you get back from reading all of that let me know.

Variation-XBA
11-27-2007, 11:01 PM
The problem is you play EA games

Yannie Boy
11-27-2007, 11:27 PM
The problem is when I play my franchise and train my players the game freezes after I play the second or third game. It never fails. If you go to the EASPORTS.Com. and look into the Madden forum there are about 26 pages of people complaining about similar issues. I tried to go back and get it but for some reason I couldn't get to it anymore. I'm into my 12th season in my franchise and the game freezes consistently. Now I'm no fanboy but I love Madden but I know damn well I'm not the only one who has experienced these problems. You know what, I'm going to go find the link......................

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=285018&start=0&tstart=15

When you get back from reading all of that let me know.

Are the other CPU teams signing players between your games?

@Variation: You played 6 EA Titles. So your just as guilty. :)

Spinoff90
11-28-2007, 05:49 AM
Franchise is all I play and I train my players before every game without ever having a single freeze in this game. The extent of any glitches I have had would be a player running through the wall by the endzone after a TD. It does seem to be widespread from that link you posted but since everybody doesn't have the problem I would have to say it is a case of bad discs or the worst case scenario is a hardware issue going on with some 360's while playing it.

mattgame
11-28-2007, 07:01 AM
I have used 3 discs and all the same things have happened to me. It is widespread enough for EA to address it. And have they? No. They tried some stuff that they suggested would fix it but nothing works. All I'm asking for is for the people who have experienced problems receive some help. A update or a new disc would help. EA has too much money to not be able to do this. You're right Var, the problem is I keep playing EA games.

Variation-XBA
11-30-2007, 12:12 AM
@Variation: You played 6 EA Titles. So your just as guilty. :)
I should have clarified, EA Sports games. Publishing only like Orange Box doesn't even really count.

CrazyCougar
11-30-2007, 08:26 AM
I should have clarified, EA Sports games. Publishing only like Orange Box doesn't even really count.

Ah, but to some, the EA name on a box makes it evil from the start. Ignorance seems to be in a lot of video gamers minds. At least some people actually get it. Props to you variation.