PDA

View Full Version : Is eBay the only site for faceplate?

moltenluv
11-24-2007, 02:17 PM
I was wondering is eBay the only site to get faceplates? Are there any other online places out there that you can get some of the more rare/collectable faceplates or even some of the more common ones? If you don't want to announce the sites here because you don't want everybody to know your secrets just send me a PM. I promise I won't tell anybody, Girl Scouts honor! I am kinda getting bored with eBay as of late. There has gotta be an easier way to add to my collection then again maybe not :watchout:

SpaceGhost2K
11-24-2007, 05:18 PM
That's one of the goals I had for this site: a central location where collectors could give each other a "head's up." Obviously there's going to be a little bit of "After me first, of course." But if someplace is an outlet, meaning there are multiple plates available, it makes sense to let people know. I'm not much of a believer in Karma, the idea that nature pays out good for good, bad for bad. But I do believe that people remember when someone does something for them and are likely to return the favor.

cheezymonkey999
11-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Since alot of us use ebay maybe we should contact each other through there. I know ive bid against space ghost and ghost rider before. If we message each other about the plates before we bid, then we wont have to have bidding wars against each other. We'll all get them cheaper if we dont drive the prices up. right? I mean alot of them will show up more than once, so we could make a waiting list or somthing haha. Just an idea... id rather collect with you guys than compete against you.