PDA

View Full Version : "You Are Next"

gh0st_r1der
11-28-2007, 12:43 AM
This faceplate is looking for a new home.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc228/gh0st_r1der/142_4240.jpg

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc228/gh0st_r1der/142_4244.jpg

Nato King
11-28-2007, 06:51 AM
Hey ghost can you explain the plate a bit more I like the look but is it a game I see Your Next on the back what is that. I know I am dumb when I it comes to faceplate I am just trying to get into faceplates.

gh0st_r1der
11-28-2007, 11:36 AM
As far as I know, "You Are Next" faceplates were given to people attending Xbox 360 launch in Austria. 200 only made - that's very rare, right?
Now see Bioshock with 5000 made going for about $100.

cheezymonkey999
11-28-2007, 04:39 PM
PGR3 has 700 and they go for 30 bucks... How much for this plate? or trade a saints row for it lmao

SpaceGhost2K
11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
I've never believed that about the PGR3. I think there are more than a thousand and possibly five thousand.

gh0st_r1der
11-28-2007, 06:41 PM
PGR3 has 700 and they go for 30 bucks... How much for this plate? or trade a saints row for it lmao

the fake PGR3 do go for $30 , I guess you got stuck with one of those, lol
the real ones go for $50 at least of you can find one, lol
and the fact is that I have the limited edition faceplate, not you, lol
who is laughing now, huh, lol

SpaceGhost2K
11-28-2007, 07:10 PM
That's true. Maybe it seems like so many because of all the knock offs.

Are all the real ones signed?

cheezymonkey999
11-28-2007, 09:30 PM
its not fake... i got a deal on it. I was laughing at the idea of trading a saints row plate for the one at the top of the thread.

SpaceGhost2K
11-28-2007, 09:46 PM
its not fake... i got a deal on it. I was laughing at the idea of trading a saints row plate for the one at the top of the thread.

Actually there IS a Saint's Row plate out there that would be an acceptable deal. Not the one you're talking about though, lol.

cheezymonkey999
11-28-2007, 09:58 PM
yea i saw it in one of your collections... ive never seen it anywhere else though.

SpaceGhost2K
11-28-2007, 10:13 PM
yea i saw it in one of your collections... ive never seen it anywhere else though.

Not in my collection, I think moltenluv ended up with it.

gh0st_r1der
11-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Now ask moltenluv if she overpaid for the faceplate.

cheezymonkey999
11-29-2007, 11:52 AM
Moltenluv is a girl? haha i didnt know that.

SpaceGhost2K
11-29-2007, 02:03 PM
I know I over paid for the Trusty Bell plate, but it didn't matter. I HAD to have it. So I guess that means I didn't overpay for it. I figure it's a wash, with some of the prices my plateshave gone for and some of the ones that I've gotten for free, I can't hypocritically complain about paying a bunch for a plate. Iwant to get a deal where I can, we all do. And once Christmas is past and the custom demand slows down I'll be able to make customs for peopel in exchange for HTF corporate plates.

Like this one, which needs to be in my home. :)

moltenluv
11-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Not in my collection, I think moltenluv ended up with it.

Why yes, yes I did.

Now ask moltenluv if she overpaid for the faceplate.

Hmmmm I dunno did I? Normally I wouldn't pay that much but it was soooo beautiful and I had never seen one before. So if I did over pay for it I don't care because it ranks in my top 5 favorite faceplates that I own.

Moltenluv is a girl? haha i didnt know that.

Why yes, yes I am. Now my secret is out. Besides that what guy would have moltenluv as a screen name? Oh wait I just remembered only guys play video games......damn I guess I need to get back in the kitchen and start making some pies or something :rofl:

SpaceGhost2K
11-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Why yes, yes I am. Now my secret is out. Besides that what guy would have moltenluv as a screen name? Oh wait I just remembered only guys play video games......damn I guess I need to get back in the kitchen and start making some pies or something :rofl:

Just stay away from the cheesecakes. That's my gig. :D

cheezymonkey999
11-29-2007, 04:03 PM
Now my secret is out. Besides that what guy would have moltenluv as a screen name?

What kind of girl would have the name moltenluv? (you obviously) but it doesnt sound like a name any specific gender would use haha... Anyway if your gonna be in the kitchen make me something good:p

JakofallAces
11-29-2007, 06:10 PM
ill give you 160 for it ghost rider my ebay is hanks445 u have done business with me recently, funny how things like this happen

Nato King
11-29-2007, 07:11 PM
ill give you 160 for it ghost rider my ebay is hanks445 u have done business with me recently, funny how things like this happen

yes another new face to say welcome too.

Welcome jakofallAces to xboxaddict.com where all your xbox and xbox360 needs are full filled. Please enjoy yourself and if there is anything I can do to make your stay be any better just let me know.

Nato king-xba staff member.

gh0st_r1der
12-01-2007, 01:27 AM
jakofallAces , check your PayPal emails /messages

gh0st_r1der
12-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Why yes, yes I did.
Hmmmm I dunno did I? Normally I wouldn't pay that much but it was soooo beautiful and I had never seen one before. So if I did over pay for it I don't care because it ranks in my top 5 favorite faceplates that I own.

No, you didn't overpaid. And I totally agree that is beautiful. Actually you can appreciate it only when is in your hands. For this faceplate pictures can't show you the true colors. I posted one high res here (See SaintsRow faceplate thread ).
Moltenluv, if you remember I told you that if you don't want/like the faceplate (..anymore..) I will give you the money back, to the last penny. My "warranty/offer" is still valid :)

SpaceGhost2K
12-02-2007, 02:46 AM
No, you didn't overpaid. And I totally agree that is beautiful. Actually you can appreciate it only when is in your hands. For this faceplate pictures can't show you the true colors. I posted one high res here (See SaintsRow faceplate thread ).
Moltenluv, if you remember I told you that if you don't want/like the faceplate (..anymore..) I will give you the money back, to the last penny. My "warranty/offer" is still valid :)

I'm going to wrestle her for it. Even if I lose, I win. :D