PDA

View Full Version : World Most Expensive Package

Kamshaft
11-29-2007, 06:39 AM
This was send to me today via FedEx Overnight.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/images/misc/forums/stoked.jpg

I haven't tasted/drank them yet. But, since they took the time to send it, I figure I'd post it in here....and pimp their stuff. I'll let you guys know how it tastes.

What's this world coming too....we're reviewing energy drinks now... :cheers:

HaZarD SFD
11-29-2007, 07:16 AM
As a student I would graciously accept a test item if you got an opening lol..

Mornings suck.

They look cool.. I hope they taste good as well.

Hey Kam if you could please post the ingredients and how much of each if its
on the can if possible. I know the best energy drink to date is NOS 350mg of
Caffieen and 1500mg of Taurene. (Excuse my dyslexia of typing this morning).

Kamshaft
11-29-2007, 07:21 AM
www.stokedenergy.com

CrazyCougar
11-29-2007, 07:25 AM
Thankfully, energy drinks are one thing that I have not forced my body to consume...LOL! The closet I think I got to an energy drink would have been the Game Fuel by Mountain Dew recently. Other than that its normal Mountain Dew for me.

Nato King
11-29-2007, 07:54 AM
I know when I was having some late night halo 3 nights I would fill up on energy drinks because I don't drink coffee.

Kamshaft
11-29-2007, 08:03 AM
Live up to date report on the soft drink... Drinking back an "original" version of the drink. It's tasty, smooth, not bad...not bouncing off the walls yet....

HaZarD SFD
11-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Energy drinks are alot better for you then coffee imho.

I think coffee isnt working for me anymore..

Nato King
11-29-2007, 08:10 AM
Energy drinks are alot better for you then coffee imho.

I think coffee isnt working for me anymore..

Coffee not working for you because you had to move on to the hard stuff like energy drinks. lol Drink up.:cheers:

Kamshaft
11-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Getting a little buzz...
:hardcore:

SamSmith
11-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Try speed!

Soda Jones
11-29-2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.luchalibreracing.com/content/assets/HM_Original_Stamp.jpg

Strongest stuff I've ever had, and I'm pretty sure it's a lot stronger than NOS

Kraft
11-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Hmm... this company is also responsible for Fiji water and I do love me some Fiji water. Might have to check it out if I see it in stores.

ll Mista GT ll
11-29-2007, 01:31 PM
I've tried it, and honestly it tastes like tap water :p

laughs
11-29-2007, 02:56 PM
Ahhh only one of the benefits of being Stephen :hail:

ShannonX
11-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Thankfully, energy drinks are one thing that I have not forced my body to consume...LOL! The closet I think I got to an energy drink would have been the Game Fuel by Mountain Dew recently. Other than that its normal Mountain Dew for me.

I haven't really delved into the energy drink world yet (probably won't either). I tried those game fuel's and ugh, definately not the best tasting mountain dew out there by a long shot.

Kraft
11-29-2007, 10:57 PM
I haven't really delved into the energy drink world yet (probably won't either). I tried those game fuel's and ugh, definately not the best tasting mountain dew out there by a long shot.

Please note: game fuel is NOT an energy drink. What you had was a mountain dew with a splash of grenadine. There are about 2 kinds of energy drink right now. Very commercial and flashy ones like Monster, Full Throttle, Red Bull and others like those... then there are the serious energy drinks. I've tended to stay away from these as they are about as 'hardcore' as you can get without getting a doctors prescription or popping speed. A lot of body builders down them before working out as they will send your metabolism and heartrate through the roof.

Variation-XBA
11-30-2007, 12:09 AM
A I know the best energy drink to date is NOS 350mg of
Caffieen and 1500mg of Taurene. (Excuse my dyslexia of typing this morning).

Omg I LOVE NOS! Though Monster is still my #1 favourite :)

Snake Eyez
12-03-2007, 06:47 PM
I miss the ole Surge from back in the day. Not popular, but I enjoyed the taste.

CarGuy
12-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I drink sugar free monster or red bull. Energy drinks with sugar are ****ed up... I dont know why anyone would drink them.

GamerSince'76
12-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Energy drinks are too expensive in Canada. Never tried one.

bloodlines
12-04-2007, 07:47 AM
Rockstar Energy Drink, but only the purple can. It's 50% juice, which is WAY more then I can say for certain other drinks....*cough*minutemaid*cough*

I miss the ole Surge from back in the day. Not popular, but I enjoyed the taste.
OMG!! That stuff was like pure syrup. I think somebody forgot to add the cabonated water to mountain dew and thats what happened.