PDA

View Full Version : Help in mass effect

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-04-2007, 11:47 AM
this is easy ..., sorry to put this thread here but i figure more eyes will catch it in here then in the rpg category... anways where do u go to train in weapons.... i know its a military facility not c-sec but where is it in citadel.?

HaZarD SFD
12-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Hmm didnt know you could do that.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Hmm didnt know you could do that.

yeah in citadel.., in some point of the gameplay it told me to go to the military outpost for upgrades, and wepons training ... I've been everywhere .. cannot find this place..

swivel
12-07-2007, 05:33 PM
There is no weapon training, they mention the outposts as a place for upgrades, like the extended barrels and stabilizers that you find scattered about.

I've played through twice, and spoke to everyone and did every mission, and collected every artifact, and surveyed every pile of rocks on every planet and moon, and never came across any weapons training.

This is quite possibly the best videogame I have ever played. I've never had such a tough time making decisions before. I really cared about the main character. Between this game, and "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune", I feel like the Next-Gen moniker is finally living up to its name.

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-09-2007, 09:02 AM
so then how do u traing on sniping... and all that if your character cant wield them.. oh yeah dude i agree with you good game..

Variation-XBA
12-09-2007, 11:00 AM
If you can't weild something, why would you train it anyways