PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Faceplate on eBay

gameking28
12-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Found this a second ago.
It's a bit pricey, but for those interested click here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310006053988&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123).

FaTBaLLa21
12-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm not a collecter but I really want that one.

SpaceGhost2K
12-08-2007, 08:05 PM
That's not bad actually, for a foreign plate. They ship to the US. There's no fighting over other buyers. Plunk down the bucks and it's yours.

I want one too, but I have too many other irons in the fire.

I got my ARGYLE plate today, yippee! I found someone else selling them and bought two more. Once they get here, they'll be available for you guys if you want to trade something for them.

Moltenluv, you got yours okay, ja?

I also got my Amsterdam plate in the mail. That's better than "yippee." That's more like HUZZAH! I thought it was loose, but it's not. It's in the package and it's sealed, but there's damage on one corner.

Before I open it, I'll throw it out there that if someone wants a sealed one and has a loose one, I'll trade you if you want to throw in something for the value difference.

moltenluv
12-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Yeah I got my argyle one. Funny how I finally find one in a lot of faceplates and now they are being listed left and right. What is up with that?