PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Glitch

Nato King
12-09-2007, 03:07 PM
When killing Robert de Sable, I fell into the ground what is up with that. I restarted the save point still the same thing also I tried to jump over the hole and the game just gets real bad after that. So I am saying has anyone had this problem or do I have to start the game over. I really want to beat the game to see the ending.

Soda Jones
12-09-2007, 04:04 PM
I havn't had a problem, I've seen maybe one or two none fatal glitches the entire game. Just keep trying I guess, or load form the beginning of that "memory"

Kamshaft
12-09-2007, 04:14 PM
None, here...

bloodlines
12-09-2007, 05:11 PM
I havent seen anything like that before. Yeh maybe you should start from the beginning of that memory like Soda Jones said

Nato King
12-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Oh Ok I will try from the beginning. Which I am not looking forward to but I will let you know. I am a little mad right now:mad: so I will try tomorrow or later on.

thanks

Variation-XBA
12-10-2007, 11:09 PM
I've seen a vid of that falling through the ground, sucks it happened to you. Is it happening at every single time you try the kill?

Nato King
12-11-2007, 06:31 AM
I've seen a vid of that falling through the ground, sucks it happened to you. Is it happening at every single time you try the kill?

Not really the kill but the path that leads up to him I sometime fall in the ground or I see two Altair.

Variation-XBA
12-11-2007, 10:07 PM
lol, that sucks. I've had no time to play the past two weeks of anything, but I really wanna finish this over the holidays. Here's to hoping I dont run into your problems.