PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 or not Halo3

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
12-10-2007, 08:39 AM
Hey guys.., I'm having a personal dispute on over if i should trade HALO 3 .. im not playing it nor have any desire to play it again story wise or even look for the secret costumes and all that .. basicly bored with the game..
now i herd yesterday when i watched the vga's that HALO 3 was coming out with some new maps.... idk is that enough to keep it.. Anyone else going through something like this... or... any advise ?

Fargoth
12-10-2007, 08:54 AM
THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION!!!

well depends what your trading it for because it just might be better or if your trading with a freind you could always have a tradeback policy :)

Shawn-XBA
12-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Wait until tomorrow, Halo 3 will get three new maps, then you can make your decision :cool:

Personally I wouldn't trade Halo 3 in, its one of the best multiplayer games out there right now.

Whisper
12-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Yeah sold mine on ebay last week, had enough of that crap.. you'll still get a worthwhile price too, do it.

GamerSince'76
12-10-2007, 10:19 AM
IMHO Halo 3 is the best game ever made. I traded in a PS3 to get a 360 and the game and I don't regret it for a second.

CrazyCougar
12-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Depends on what game you are trading it in for as was stated. Halo 3 is a good game, but if you are bored with it then move on. 3 new maps arent going to change the fun factor for you, especially since they arent free until April.

I hang onto all my games as to me trading in is never worth it whether I play the game or not. I'll pop the game in here and there, but for me...COD4 blows Halo 3 away in the multiplayer realm hands down.

Reclaimer
12-10-2007, 05:01 PM
I think there is room in the world for both Halo 3 and COD4. I like them both. I agree that COD4 is better, but Halo 3 is still alright for me.