PDA

View Full Version : SpaceGhost2K's Wishlist (Updated 7/24/10)

SpaceGhost2K
12-12-2007, 05:28 AM
I've thinned a lot of plates out of my collection and added a bunch of others. What does that mean? It means that a bunch of plates that were on my wishlist for a long time are now in my collection, but a number of "big" plates are gone and need to go back onto the list.

Canada X06
Canada X05 (Large Maple Leaf)
Canada X05 (Small Maple Leaf)
Canada X05 (Many Small Leaves)
Canadian Launch Element 54
Xbox Global Support
Massive
Artist Pavel - painted Nevermore plate

Impossible Plates:

gh0st_r1der's LE Toy Story 3 console case and faceplate
gh0st_r1der's War of the Worlds
gh0st_r1der's Signed WALL-E airbrushed custom - Andrew Stanton
gh0st_r1der's Signed WALL-E painted custom w/ rust - Andrew Stanton
NFL Head Coach 2009
LE Red Madden plate "Vince Young"
Microsoft "Xbox LIVE Arcade" arcade game compilation plate
Glossy UK Bioshock plate (probably a bootleg)
Project Revolution 2007 (Linkin Park)
Moto GP '06
The mystery plate I can't discuss.
Hong Kong Gaming Convention
Debug Kit Gray (JEJE13 has one)
Eragon (TomDeaf has one)
Generic (Joytech?) "Tribal" plates; black with white markings and silver with black markings
Canada X05 Perfect Dark plate
Any Japanese celebrity launch plate.

The "Sooner or Later" plate list:

Gears of War 2 #3 (Not sure now why I had a #3 and #4 on here because I think there are only two).
Gears of War 2 #4

Some of the plates I've added that were on my list for forever:
Swedish Launch Gold 24K
Zero Hour DOA3 Tournament Airbrush
Tales of Vesperia
Medal of Honor Airborne
Bioshock Sculpted Custom
Tekken 6
DEATHSMILES :)
Mayhem Festival

Nato King
12-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Not a bad wish list. I just got myself a dice faceplate about three days ago. man it looks good. Again I say I will be posting my collection soon. Waiting for one or two to get to me before I post my collection.

Elite-Concepts
12-13-2007, 05:49 AM
Eh, it's 2:30 AM. Sleep is so overrated.

Da Wishlist:

1) IdolM@ster Girls
2) E305 Rings of Light
3) "I Made This"
4) Virgin Megastore Blue Rings of Light
5) Japan or UK "Water."
6) UK Forza 2
7) Xbox Support (yeah, right)
8) Halo 3 Singapore Launch
9) Microsoft/Massive
10) DICE
11) Chromehounds
12) E306 Mad Catz
13) Artist Pavel-painted Fly Guy plate
14) Canada X06
15) Project Revolution 2007 (Linkin Park)
16) Football Manager
17) Zero Hour DOA Tournament Customs
18) MS Experience Urban
19) MS Experience Tags 06
20) Any MS Prototype plate, displayed at E3 '05.

I better stop at twenty.

Sobe
Naruto Rise of a Ninja
Blacksite: Area 51
Fear 1 or Fear 2
Quake 4 1 and Quake 4 2
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Madden 2007 and NCAA 2007
Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4
Orange Sun/Swirl
Lost Planet
Assassin's Creed LE
Halo 3 LE Console
WWE
Ghost Recon
War of the Worlds (yeah right)
Eragon
Stuntman
Saints Row LE
Civilization
TMNT
Korean Launch
Swedish Launch
Hong Kong Gaming Convention

2:30? Oh, I meant 3:30.

There is a few of these on british ebay, ie assassin creed, fear. also i have the rainbow six vegas 1 but didnt no it was sort after... lol

SpaceGhost2K
12-14-2007, 01:26 AM
I updated my list. I tripped across a couple of the second tier plates, and I've got a couple of first tier plates that I knew were on teh way so I didn't put them on my list.

Q: Has ANYONE ever seen one of those 400 Zero Hour DOA airbrushed plates for sale? Honestly, that's probably my #2 most wanted plate besides the IdolM@ster Girls plate, and if I had to choose, I'd probably take the DOA plate simply because you never see them - even less than the IM@S Girls.

gameking28
12-14-2007, 01:40 AM
Last time I saw one was actually AT Zero Hour. :(
Are there really 400 of them?! I thought they were much more limited than that.
Man, I remember watching those guys make them on site. Too bad the area was fenced off - I would've tried to make an offer for one of em before it made it to the tournament. ;)

SpaceGhost2K
12-14-2007, 03:12 AM
Last time I saw one was actually AT Zero Hour. :(
Are there really 400 of them?! I thought they were much more limited than that.
Man, I remember watching those guys make them on site. Too bad the area was fenced off - I would've tried to make an offer for one of em before it made it to the tournament. ;)

I was in awe. Rick (Aceattorney) had to tear me away from there to see other stuff - like games and stuff.

They had two boxes of two hundred faceplates. They might have messed up a couple, but the number is officially 400.

Dude, I wish I could go back in time and hang with you. You better be at whatever passes for E3 this year.

gameking28
12-14-2007, 04:05 AM
I know! It's a bummer we met 2 years after being in the same place at the same time.
I've never been to E3 but I've always wanted to go. I had a pass for E4 but couldn't make it due to midterms (stupid college; always gettin me down). I did go to the VGL concert though - cool story behind that.
A funny thought - since I know you're here in CA and a huge Star Wars fan like me, were you at Celebration IV? That would be a crack up if we were at all these places at the same time but were oblivious since we didn't know each other. :cheers:

SpaceGhost2K
12-14-2007, 04:47 AM
I know! It's a bummer we met 2 years after being in the same place at the same time.
I've never been to E3 but I've always wanted to go. I had a pass for E4 but couldn't make it due to midterms (stupid college; always gettin me down). I did go to the VGL concert though - cool story behind that.
A funny thought - since I know you're here in CA and a huge Star Wars fan like me, were you at Celebration IV? That would be a crack up if we were at all these places at the same time but were oblivious since we didn't know each other. :cheers:

No. Rick went and got me some stuff, like the McQ Luke. I had to work.

gameking28
12-14-2007, 05:07 AM
That's a bummer! To be honest though, you really didn't miss much. The most fun I had at that whole thing was at night when all the actors who were signing all day went to the bars to unwind at night.
My girlfriend and I took shots with Kenny Baker (R2D2) and his wife. We had to literally lift him onto the barstool. For his size, that dude can drink!

SpaceGhost2K
12-14-2007, 02:59 PM
That's a bummer! To be honest though, you really didn't miss much. The most fun I had at that whole thing was at night when all the actors who were signing all day went to the bars to unwind at night.
My girlfriend and I took shots with Kenny Baker (R2D2) and his wife. We had to literally lift him onto the barstool. For his size, that dude can drink!

I just clicked on your interview at HawtyMcBloggy's.

Holy. Crap.

I figured some of those would never make it into collectors hands. The two E306 display plates, the gold Swedish plate (I'm from Kingsburg CA, the Swedish Village).... I mean, whoa.

I have an "in" at MS and I don't have cool plates like those.

gameking28
12-15-2007, 06:58 PM
I just clicked on your interview at HawtyMcBloggy's.

Holy. Crap.

I figured some of those would never make it into collectors hands. The two E306 display plates, the gold Swedish plate (I'm from Kingsburg CA, the Swedish Village).... I mean, whoa.

I have an "in" at MS and I don't have cool plates like those.

I've just gotten lucky with a lot of those. I've bought a few collections - sometimes just for one plate - and sold off the ones I don't want or have dupes of to make back some money. A lot of times I can break even by selling them individually. I didn't collect any faceplates from games (I still kind of don't - Eternal Sonata and AC6 being the only exceptions so far) in the begining. If I did, my collection would be a lot closer to Cheez's in size.
One of the launch team plates I got (I had 3 of the "I Made This" plate at one point) was in a collection I bought on eBay from a guy in Maryland. The Swedish Launch plate was on eBay by itself (only one I've ever seen on there) and I paid out the nose for it.
I've just the right place at the right time on a lot of those.
That, and the fact that I

SpaceGhost2K
12-16-2007, 01:49 AM
That, and the fact that I

You.... what?

gameking28
12-16-2007, 02:19 AM
I have no idea how that line got there. The only explanation I have is that I was in a hurry to leave for an x-mas party and I probably had something there originally that I ment to take out.
I revise everything I write probably 5-6 times before I actually post it. It was probably something I re-wrote and forgot to take out of the post. ;)

moltenluv
12-16-2007, 08:53 AM
I revise everything I write probably 5-6 times before I actually post it.

Hahaha I do the same thing! Not just with posts but with e-mails and everything else too. I have to make sure that everything sounds just right and that the spelling is perfect. I am completely OCD about that kind of stuff. I think maybe it is because I was originally an English major in college but then I decided to change to a Chemistry major with English as my minor.

gameking28
12-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I call it "Writers OCD."
It's a pain writing papers for school or long emails because I edit as I go instead of just writing a first draft and then editing. It makes writing anything at length a slow process.

SpaceGhost2K
12-16-2007, 03:53 PM
I wasn't going to make a whole thread about this, but I sent an email to Henry Chen (tolietbowl) just to make sure he hadn't like died in a car wreck or something. He just got wiped out by that massive Genesis LE cart purchase and is getting the bank back up. He said the KOTOR kit piqued his interest.

moltenluv
12-17-2007, 01:41 AM
Wow so I was right! He paid out the arse for that cartridge! I see he did bid on the KOTOR one.

SpaceGhost2K
12-31-2007, 05:30 PM
I updates my wishlist, so please check it out again. I know that a number of those are available on eBay RIGHT NOW from gh0st_r1der, but the funds aren't, so they'll have to remain on the wish list for now.

I've picked up a number of plates lately, but none of them seem to be from my list so my list isn't getting smaller very fast. I only removed two: Football Manager and Halo 3 LE Console plates.

Nato King
12-31-2007, 05:45 PM
I updates my wishlist, so please check it out again. I know that a number of those are available on eBay RIGHT NOW from gh0st_r1der, but the funds aren't, so they'll have to remain on the wish list for now.

I've picked up a number of plates lately, but none of them seem to be from my list so my list isn't getting smaller very fast. I only removed two: Football Manager and Halo 3 LE Console plates.

hahaha that is funny because I too have picked up about 3 or 4 plates this month and only one of them came off my wish list. :rofl:

SpaceGhost2K
01-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Bumped like chicken pox.

I updated my wish list. I didn't remove any. I just marked which ones I got and which ones are on the way. A couple of them have been on the way for way too long.

Next time I have something to update, I'll take those off.

Nato King
01-11-2008, 06:42 AM
Hey I too have a Canada X06 on it's way should be here soon.

Lethal AK47
01-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Where the hell did you guys get it, I want one too! :(

JakofallAces
01-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Where the hell did you guys get it, I want one too! :(

Jesus, Ghost, an idiot selling it for nothing (that was how i got mine) or ebay. good luck Lethal

SpaceGhost2K
01-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Mine was given to me from a hell of a guy.

JakofallAces
01-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Mine was given to me from a hell of a guy.

ghost ???

SpaceGhost2K
01-11-2008, 09:55 PM
ghost ???

Well, he's a hell of a guy, but not this particular hell of a guy.

JakofallAces
01-12-2008, 07:38 AM
Well, he's a hell of a guy, but not this particular hell of a guy.

Got it... could it still have been ghost??? and if not ur dad???

SpaceGhost2K
01-12-2008, 10:28 AM
My dad isn't what I'd call a "hell of a guy." And no, Ghost didn't give it to me. Someone else did. But ghost, moltenluv and kingmidas86 are all very generous people and my idea of "community."

JakofallAces
01-12-2008, 10:34 AM
My dad isn't what I'd call a "hell of a guy." And no, Ghost didn't give it to me. Someone else did. But ghost, moltenluv and kingmidas86 are all very generous people and my idea of "community."

do i have to send you a car to get first on that list, just kidding i know they are great so are most of the people here except for no one. We all help each other out in ways only serious friends and random people would. I think its kinda funny how random people can become such great friends over small pieces of plastic i.e. faceplates. This community we have here is nothing short of a family except for ghost he is the rich friend who has all the stuff you want and will never have and Gameking28 is that rich friend also.

gh0st_r1der
01-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Just to clarify, I'm not rich ! In fact everybody that has a job has more $$$ than me.

JakofallAces
01-12-2008, 12:07 PM
not trying to say that you are you just have all the stuff we want

SpaceGhost2K
01-12-2008, 04:39 PM
He just works harder to get them than most of us do.

Lethal AK47
01-12-2008, 05:03 PM
I wish more people gave me Faceplates for free. Most of the time I pay a lot of money for them. What I really hate is when people get Faceplates from eBay for a good price which they already have and then want sell it with a f*cking high profit. Some people only think about money and not about collectors who also want Faceplates in their collection! :(

SpaceGhost2K
01-12-2008, 08:01 PM
I wish more people gave me Faceplates for free. Most of the time I pay a lot of money for them. What I really hate is when people get Faceplates from eBay for a good price which they already have and then want sell it with a f*cking high profit. Some people only think about money and not about collectors who also want Faceplates in their collection! :(

Don't hate those people. Be one of them. Buy low, sell high: it's the golden rule.

People are happy to share your good fortune with you when you get a deal, but they're not so quick to take it in the nuts along with ya when you pay too much.

There is a "going price" for everything. What is the "going price" for an E305 plate? $50-$60. Some people will pay less. Some will pay more. But that's the "going price."

The trick is to know what the "going price" IS, and not to spend more than that. If you are patient, you will eventually be able to get what you want for the price you want to pay for it. Make contacts. Be diligent. Be proactive. Contact people and ask questions, like do they have another one they'd like to sell and make them an offer. Maybe they'll say no, maybe they'll say yes.

Moltenluv lost that first Space Ghost plate that I made, and she immediately emailed me and asked if I had another one or if I could make her another one. If she wouldn't have done that, guess what? She wouldn't own that plate. Same with ghostrider and the Iron Giant plate. He wanted it, found me, and got one.

JakofallAces
01-12-2008, 10:00 PM
He just works harder to get them than most of us do.

he has more connections than alot of us do

SpaceGhost2K
01-12-2008, 10:18 PM
he has more connections than alot of us do

He got them by working on it. He didn't just have ten contacts in his in-basket one day.

SpaceGhost2K
01-25-2008, 06:31 PM
**UPDATED 1/25**

Well, I had to add Saints Row NZ back onto my wishlist. The people at Undercutter.com said a month ago that it shipped, but all info on my ordering page reads "pending shipping." I am just trying to get my money back now.

I also used both of my wood plates and ordered a replacement for my collection and the guy went me a Woody. I have woodys, thank you. He didn't reply to multiple contact attempts, so I gave him bad feedback and I'm moving on. I'm only out seven bucks and at one time I would happily have paid seven bucks for a MS faceplate.

I won a Rainbow Six: Vegas which has arrived at Elite C's house. There is also a Stuntman supposedly headed his way, and a Call of Duty 4 on its way directly to me. Plus we're working on a deal to swap a custom for his Forza 2plate, which is why it's no longer on my wishlist.

And of course, I have the sparkly one coming. :D

I don't even know what to do with the IdolM@ster Girls or DOA Zero Hour airbrush plates. Wow, I wish I had somebody with some contacts... :whistle:

I have half-done plates all over the damn house. And garage. I don't have time to work on the displays even though Tom was INCREDIBLY gracious and emailed me the instruction sheet from the mfg with all specs on it. I do need to go put up some hang tabs or SOMETHING so they dont' get destroyed until the cases are done.

I bought a UK Launch plate to replace mine with the TINY red mark on it. I received it, and a couple days later I received a second one. I thought maybe it was meant for someone else. I contacted him, we emailed back and forth, and he ended up offering it to me because he had the other guy covered. So I bought it, too. It was a little more than I paid for the other one 'cause I got a real deal on that one.

Anyway, I now have a couple of plates people might be interested in, so I'll make a trade thread and see if someone wants to swap a couple of plates.

For those of you who don't know, I've been trying (unsuccessfully) for a few years now to get a cartoon made. My artist/friend is named Christoph and he lives in Germany. Here's a link to his site:

http://jabberwocky.animationblogspot.com/page/3/

Start at the bottom. "Fly Guy" is mine. :)

I am sending him some faceplates to decorate. I gave him some suggestions:
1) Anything from Pixar (with gh0st_r1der in mind)
2) A Thundercats (with moltenluv in mind)
3) Psychonauts (gonna be a gift to Tim Schafer. I want Christoph to get a job working with him.)
4) Other Nintendo properties. He draws a bytchin' Link/Zelda and Ghosts and Goblins. He likes the old school stuff.

The faceplates will be a gift from me to him. When they come back, I will sell them to collectors here or eBay them (except for Tim Schafer's of course). Any money made from the plates (minus eBay fees) will be sent to Christoph. This isn't a money maker for me. This is all about him. Hopefully, if I sell them all here, there won't BE any eBay fees.

I'm waiting to hear back from him if he's even going to have time to do this before I send the stuff off, so don't put in orders yet. Unless of course, you want to pay $100-$125 for a faceplate sight-unseen, in which case I'm pretty sure I can twist his arm :)

**EDIT** His plates will be plain white or silver with art markers. They won't be fully painted or colored.

JakofallAces
01-25-2008, 08:27 PM
so edward those plates that he is selling are just white ones painted with sharpie??

SpaceGhost2K
01-25-2008, 09:29 PM
They will most likely be line drawn, not colored in.

For example, they'll look like this:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/FGStickerJPGversion.jpg

Or they might look like this:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Animatic034-FlyGuyandMelanieLand-1.jpg

The first one is a "clean" version and the bottom one is a "rough" version. Usually stuff is cleaned up on the computer, or the original is messed up with white out and stuff and then scanned to make a clean copy. Either one of those are impossible for a faceplate, so 90% chance it will look like the bottom one.

SpaceGhost2K
02-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Bump. Update in progress.

JakofallAces
02-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Bump. Update in progress.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN:huh:

Nato King
02-28-2008, 08:39 PM

Means go to the first post and look what he updated. There are face plates he took off because he has and there are face plates he added because he wants.

SpaceGhost2K
02-28-2008, 10:22 PM

If you just update your original post to reflect your current wishlist, nobody knows you did it unless you also make a new post in the thread so that the thread gets bumped back up to the top. Now it's at the top and in bold so people will look at it again.

I added some and took some away. I haven't been buying much because of billz and all the custom parts (figures,stickers, plates, paint) that I've been having to buy.

Good news is, I have a second formal interview at the bank tomorrow with the district manager. If I get that job, I might actually have a little $ to spend on plates again.

SpaceGhost2K
03-20-2008, 01:42 AM
Yumpin' Yiminey, ba-da-BUMP and updated.

SpaceGhost2K
04-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Ump-bay.

SpaceGhost2K
07-03-2008, 01:17 AM
Bumpity.

SpaceGhost2K
10-13-2008, 02:00 AM
I didn't change it a whole lot. There have just been a few new plates seen lately so I updated my list. I added the EA Sports plates, Infinite Undiscovery, and I put the Red Naruto plate on there since they're actually starting to show up.

Symmetric has a BUNCH of plates for sale including the Taiwan launch plate that I still don't have after all this time. I wish I could find a way to buy his whole lot from him.

Anybody want a kidney?

Symmetric-XBA
10-13-2008, 07:22 AM
I'll see what santa has left in his bag.

ez054098
10-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Does anyone have this face plate?

JakofallAces
10-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Does anyone have this face plate?

on harddrive it says hacking netflix so i doubt its real, just a okay photoshop job, second theirs nothing really special about it and if it is real then their are probably less than 100 made so giving away a vital component for it would be stupid so good luck but dont get your hopes up

SpaceGhost2K
10-26-2008, 03:24 PM
I've never seen it before. If it was any other website laying claim to the pic, I would think it's real and part of a promotion, but since the site is hackingnetflix, I would say it's probably a photoshop job.

Symmetric-XBA
10-26-2008, 10:19 PM
hey man, please check your xbl msg's or your pm's cool?? =)

ez054098
10-28-2008, 04:30 PM
I've never seen it before. If it was any other website laying claim to the pic, I would think it's real and part of a promotion, but since the site is hackingnetflix, I would say it's probably a photoshop job.

Oh, it's real

hellonearth159
10-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh, it's real

Space,
I'm not sure why we're using your thread to talk about a netflix console but...
It seem the story about this console is beyond the hacking netflix site. I found several other sites listing a press release about the netflix console:

http://www.daylife.com/photo/00Gj43Ng7ffYA

Fox news has an E3 photo essay with a picture of the console (its the same P/R photo as above)
http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,4565,00.html#23_770

http://uslessthings.blogspot.com/2008/07/netflix-xbox-console.html

So the question for ez054098 is...do you know anyone that has this console and are they selling?

ez054098
10-29-2008, 12:14 AM
You are correct, it was done for the press release. By Colorware. I believe there is only one. But, the face plates are another story...

SpaceGhost2K
02-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Bumped with changes in the wishlist at the top.

ez054098
02-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Bumped with changes in the wishlist at the top.

What about this one?

SpaceGhost2K
02-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Ah, you did manage to snag one. I wasn't sure after the posts above that there were faceplates by themselves. Yeah, I'd like to have one of those. I'm a sucker for the marketing plates. What do you think one of those is worth? I have no idea how rare they are since you're the only guy I've ever seen with one or who knows anything about them.

ez054098
02-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Ah, you did manage to snag one. I wasn't sure after the posts above that there were faceplates by themselves. Yeah, I'd like to have one of those. I'm a sucker for the marketing plates. What do you think one of those is worth? I have no idea how rare they are since you're the only guy I've ever seen with one or who knows anything about them.

There are about 12 of them.

SpaceGhost2K
02-09-2009, 09:29 PM
There are about 12 of them.

How would somebody go about getting one?

I know there are only about 12 of the Prey plates.... and I know the whereabouts of 6 1/2 of them.

Gh0st_r1der
Tacohead
hellonearth159
GameKing28
moltenluv
me (soon)
Some ******* at UPS.

ez054098
02-11-2009, 10:56 PM
How would somebody go about getting one?

I know there are only about 12 of the Prey plates.... and I know the whereabouts of 6 1/2 of them.

Gh0st_r1der
Tacohead
hellonearth159
GameKing28
moltenluv
me (soon)
Some ******* at UPS.

Let me see

SpaceGhost2K
03-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Bump to the top, ya know, you don't stop...

SpaceGhost2K
04-18-2009, 07:12 PM
I bumped my wishlist.

I have worked out a trade deal for some of my most wanted plates. I am especially THRILLED to have made an agreement for a DICE plate, that has been near the top of my list since it was first created. If I had the money, I had a Medal of Honor Airborne faceplate at my fingertips, but 'twas not to be. Not this time. Same goes for the War of the Worlds plate. I don't know if anyone got that one.

I sent an email off to the Mayhem Festival people to see if I can track down some of their faceplates. I'll let you know.

SpaceGhost2K
06-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Bump. Please check the first post for an update. :)

SpaceGhost2K
12-14-2009, 01:47 AM
I just wanted to bump this because there might be a change in it soon.

That is all. :D

MC101
12-14-2009, 08:37 PM
I noticed you still have the AT&T Blueroom Plate listed. If you still want one I have one I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Hit me up macpromike@gmail.com

SpaceGhost2K
12-15-2009, 01:25 AM
I noticed you still have the AT&T Blueroom Plate listed. If you still want one I have one I wouldn't mind getting rid of. Hit me up macpromike@gmail.com

I was just waiting for the price to go down. Let me get through Christmas and I'll hit you up. :)

SpaceGhost2K
12-15-2009, 05:08 PM
The plate that has held the #1 spot on my wishlist since I first made my wishlist has been added to my collection.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/SpaceGhost2Ks%20Collection/CIMG2966.jpg

This is one of either 200 or 400 plates - not sure, there were two large boxes - that were airbrushed and given away as prizes at the Zero Hour Xbox 360 console release party in Palmdale, CA on November 21 and 22, 2005. I was there. I didn't get one. I've been wanting one for FOUR YEARS.

And now I have one. Yay!

http://www.xboxaddict.com/images/faceplates/extras/178.jpghttp://www.xboxaddict.com/images/faceplates/extras/176.jpghttp://www.xboxaddict.com/images/faceplates/extras/177.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
07-24-2010, 06:27 PM
I updated my wishlist and bumped it with this post.

I have three plates coming that I can use to trade: Tags, Urban and You're Next. I also have an official Modern Warfare 2 plate that I can trade if it doesn't sell with its current listing on eBay.

I also have these signed plates in hand or coming:
Batman signed by Adam West
Robin signed by Burt Ward
Tom Lehrer signed by Tom Lehrer (singer/satirist and inventor of the Jell-O shot - I kid you not.)
Elika Prince of Persia and Kari Wahlgren signed by Kari Wahlgren (Elika's voice actress)
343 Halo GRAY team signed by members of 343.
Halo Reach (to be signed at PAX or before - I hope).

**EDIT** Oh, I also have a set of sixteen Eternal Sonata plates - the original five and eleven custom plates that complete the set of characters in the game. I will sell or trade this, but it has to be something killer - like $400 worth of plates. Or $400. (free shipping :) )

ez054098
07-24-2010, 06:33 PM
I updated my wishlist and bumped it with this post.

I have three plates coming that I can use to trade: Tags, Urban and You're Next. I also have an official Modern Warfare 2 plate that I can trade if it doesn't sell with its current listing on eBay.

I also have these signed plates in hand or coming:
Batman signed by Adam West
Robin signed by Burt Ward
Tom Lehrer signed by Tom Lehrer (singer/satirist and inventor of the Jell-O shot - I kid you not.)
Elika Prince of Persia and Kari Wahlgren signed by Kari Wahlgren (Elika's voice actress)
343 Halo GRAY team signed by members of 343.
Halo Reach (to be signed at PAX or before - I hope).

**EDIT** Oh, I also have a set of sixteen Eternal Sonata plates - the original five and eleven custom plates that complete the set of characters in the game. I will sell or trade this, but it has to be something killer - like $400 worth of plates. Or $400. (free shipping :) )

What is your eBay name so we can follow your auctions?

SpaceGhost2K
07-25-2010, 04:21 PM
What is your eBay name so we can follow your auctions?

worldwidewebbs