PDA

View Full Version : Best E305 faceplate price EVER... jk

JakofallAces
12-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Ebay item #230202181012
Okay guys this guy who is selling this is an arse he thinks he knows what he is talking about and thinks someone will pay 325 for this plate when there is another one on ebay buy it now 200. Good thinking man. Me and chroni sent him messages about how he shouldnt say that it was the rarest faceplate ever. In his response he said that it was the greatest faceplate and it rivaled the I Made This faceplate. He is an idiot i hope he relists it so he can be denied agian. NEVER BUY FOR THIS AMOUNT unless somebody melts all of them except 10. For beginner collectors he is a jerk, confusing them so that they think this is the best plate out there it isnt. :mad::mad::mad:

Nato King
12-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah that is funny. I wouldn't buy that faceplate for that amount if a gun was to my head and my family was hanging off a cliff.

xXSyn1KalXx
12-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah lol, that's the same guy I kept counteroffering. He is pretty dumb. He gave me a couple of url's to "websites" saying they were the proof, well guess what I found out...... the websites didnt work.

gameking28
12-13-2007, 09:24 PM
You'll find sellers like this all the time.
Most of the time it's because they don't know what they have and don't bother researching it. In this case it's pretty clear that he's just an assh*le trying to rip off some unsuspecting parents before Christma-Chanu-Kwanzaa. :mad: