PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

OBL infad3ll
09-30-2008, 08:56 PM
He mentioned stress cracks in the description but not the condensation?

It was probably crunched in a box in a high humidity area... like Seattle.

it says NY. maybe his house is filled with humidifiers?

OBL infad3ll
10-02-2008, 06:28 PM
i know there are many here that dont have this and want it, but its pricy

ADIDAS 2006 world cup
http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Adidas-2006-World-Cup-Ultra-Rare-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ270282382515QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270282382515&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

sm5avag3
10-02-2008, 11:27 PM
dang infad3ll you sure spend a lot of time on Ebay.

Symmetric-XBA
10-03-2008, 02:57 AM
i know there are many here that dont have this and want it, but its pricy

ADIDAS 2006 world cup
http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Adidas-2006-World-Cup-Ultra-Rare-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ270282382515QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270282382515&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

GREETINGS FROM THE UK EVERYONE!!!!

The guy says its his 1st time selling. He will only do a money order, and his guarantee is that he provides an "email paypal address" against fraud. I wouldn't give this guy $7 let alone $700. wayyyyyyyyy to risky. Nice item, but I got burned before on $1,800 worth of merchandise so needless to say "buyer beware". International money orders are VERRRYYYYY risky b/c you have no way of recouping the money. He can give a speech about paypal but they can't do anything against money order. (remembers an old rock song: "sometimes I feel I have to.... duh duh... run away...." lol seriously though not in a million years.

SpaceGhost2K
10-03-2008, 03:16 PM
I gotta agree. That's really flaky for that much money.

OBL infad3ll
10-03-2008, 05:47 PM
dang, thanks for the info i didnt even bother to look at the feedback or payment methods

OBL infad3ll
10-03-2008, 05:56 PM
yes 5avag3 i do spend lots of time on Ebay. anyways here is what i found today.

chromehounds(thats only 50 dollars)
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-CHROMEHOUNDS-FACEPLATE-JP-IMPORT_W0QQitemZ150301284596QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150301284596&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Tom Clancy 10th Anniversary (never heard of this one before.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Faceplate-Tom-Clancy-10th-Anniversary-SEALED_W0QQitemZ180295109741QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180295109741&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

wicked_d365
10-04-2008, 07:44 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Faceplate-Tom-Clancy-10th-Anniversary-SEALED_W0QQitemZ180295109741QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180295109741&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

That's a sweet plate. Wish I had some extra cash to grab it.
The guy selling that plate, has a bunch of cool autographed stuff for sale too. Cheap too I might add.

JakofallAces
10-04-2008, 10:04 AM
cool plate the tom clancy series has always been a good source of faceplates one for every game i think except splinter cell, though i may be wrong cant remember

Floppy Brown
10-04-2008, 01:42 PM

The Tom Clancy faceplate is a part of a 3 games bundle marketed for Australia.

SpaceGhost2K
10-04-2008, 02:31 PM
The Tom Clancy faceplate is a part of a 3 games bundle marketed for Australia.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Symmetric-XBA
10-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Xbox 360 Korean Launch Faceplate (http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-RARE-KOREAN-LAUNCH-XBOX-360-FACEPLATE_W0QQitemZ250301881151QQihZ015QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Ranzo
10-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Viva pinata face plate is $1.99 EB in Canada.

JakofallAces
10-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Viva pinata face plate is $1.99 EB in Canada.

sup man where u been havent seen u here in....years

Ranzo
10-08-2008, 11:06 AM
sup man where u been havent seen u here in....years

year... I have been on Vacation for bit over a month.

JakofallAces
10-08-2008, 03:20 PM
year... I have been on Vacation for bit over a month.
damn man your lucky i am stuck in school for another like 7 years god....

hellonearth159
10-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Hey Spacey,
Is this one of yours that someone is selling? Ebay Item 250306166079
http://i13.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/12/b5/b795_2.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOGRAPHED-BIOWARE-MASS-EFFECT-XBOX-360-FACEPLATE_W0QQitemZ250306166079)

Symmetric-XBA
10-09-2008, 07:04 AM
Yes it is. I'm selling it. Space has done more for me in these past weeks of hell that I've had to go through personally and that is why I want to give some of that money to him and his family. He deserves so much for not just the way he treats other people, but how honest and open he is, is a quality that I find to be very lacking. Case in point, there are some users on here who actually didn't give a ****, and who couldn't care less. Well Space stepped in like a good friend and helped me through a lot. I never thought that someone could come to someone's aid like that, and I respect the hell out of Space. I even threw him extra $$$ to help him w/ shipping costs and what not for other projects of his, just something, anything I can do to try and repay the kindness he has shown me. I respect the hell out of him, and consider him to be a good friend. Space has done a lot, not just for me, but for all of us here. I know he's modest about taking credit but this is for him. I want to do whatever I can to make sure that his family is well taken care of, henceforth, Space *I know you'll prob. read this when you wake up* I'm going to be making some phone calls for you in the world of finance to get you a wonderfull career so that you and your family can prosper and grow. I am also going to send you some money next week, just as a way of saying thank you for everything, if you or your family ever need anything I will be there. I owe Space a tremendous debt of gratitude, and I think it would be nice if all of us showed Space the results of all his positive influence. Take a bow sir, you have a friend for life.

hellonearth159
10-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Yes it is. I'm selling it. Space has done more for me in these past weeks of hell that I've had to go through personally and that is why I want to give some of that money to him and his family. He deserves so much for not just the way he treats other people, but how honest and open he is, is a quality that I find to be very lacking. Case in point, there are some users on here who actually didn't give a ****, and who couldn't care less. Well Space stepped in like a good friend and helped me through a lot. I never thought that someone could come to someone's aid like that, and I respect the hell out of Space. I even threw him extra $$$ to help him w/ shipping costs and what not for other projects of his, just something, anything I can do to try and repay the kindness he has shown me. I respect the hell out of him, and consider him to be a good friend. Space has done a lot, not just for me, but for all of us here. I know he's modest about taking credit but this is for him. I want to do whatever I can to make sure that his family is well taken care of, henceforth, Space *I know you'll prob. read this when you wake up* I'm going to be making some phone calls for you in the world of finance to get you a wonderfull career so that you and your family can prosper and grow. I am also going to send you some money next week, just as a way of saying thank you for everything, if you or your family ever need anything I will be there. I owe Space a tremendous debt of gratitude, and I think it would be nice if all of us showed Space the results of all his positive influence. Take a bow sir, you have a friend for life.

Symmetric,
Very nicely put and heart felt sentiments. I agree that Space gives much more than he gets back in this community. People can't appreciate the effort space put into setting up these forums and contests, never mind identifying and cataloging over a thousand faceplates.
I'm going to do my part by starting the bidding on this plate. I hope to see other members step up and outbid me.

SpaceGhost2K
10-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Wow, thanks you guys. I just don't want BioWare mad at me because their plate is up for sale so I hope there isn't an issue there. Eventually, I think most of this stuff is going to change hands and I think they probably know that.

Microsoft has their MVP award, and I was recognized for the award in 2006 and 2007. Earlier this year, becuase of a complain from a forum member (elsewhere), MS gave me a "warning," only that what I'd posted might affect my renewal. It's true, I was a little harsher than I am in real life, but not out of line considering the context at the time. Anyway, I took it personally. I'd always said that MS didn't tell me what I could say and what I couldn't, and in this case, they did, so I withdrew from the program. I was told though, that I would be eligible just like enyone else once that year was up. That was October 1. I know of two people who were dropped, but they'd both been MVP's for like six years each. Three very close friends, including Kam here at XBA, were renewed but I wasn't.

I was prepared for it and wasn't devestated or anything, but this week it's starting to sink in a bit how left out I felt by not being renewed. I worked my ass off last year trying to build up a part of the community that has basically been treated like they don't even exist. I started the forums, I started the database, I wrote articles for OXM and Xbox Canada, I was interviewed by everyone from community websites to the Japanese press (who liked me enough to hold me back and ask additional questions). I've gone to every event I can get into so I could tell the community about it.

As far as Microsoft's concerned, I don't feel very "valuable" at all. So I thank you guys tremendously for thinking of me, and helping me out when you can. There are some ridiculously generous people in here.

wicked_d365
10-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Wow, thanks you guys. I just don't want BioWare mad at me because their plate is up for sale so I hope there isn't an issue there. Eventually, I think most of this stuff is going to change hands and I think they probably know that.

Microsoft has their MVP award, and I was recognized for the award in 2006 and 2007. Earlier this year, becuase of a complain from a forum member (elsewhere), MS gave me a "warning," only that what I'd posted might affect my renewal. It's true, I was a little harsher than I am in real life, but not out of line considering the context at the time. Anyway, I took it personally. I'd always said that MS didn't tell me what I could say and what I couldn't, and in this case, they did, so I withdrew from the program. I was told though, that I would be eligible just like enyone else once that year was up. That was October 1. I know of two people who were dropped, but they'd both been MVP's for like six years each. Three very close friends, including Kam here at XBA, were renewed but I wasn't.

I was prepared for it and wasn't devestated or anything, but this week it's starting to sink in a bit how left out I felt by not being renewed. I worked my ass off last year trying to build up a part of the community that has basically been treated like they don't even exist. I started the forums, I started the database, I wrote articles for OXM and Xbox Canada, I was interviewed by everyone from community websites to the Japanese press (who liked me enough to hold me back and ask additional questions). I've gone to every event I can get into so I could tell the community about it.

As far as Microsoft's concerned, I don't feel very "valuable" at all. So I thank you guys tremendously for thinking of me, and helping me out when you can. There are some ridiculously generous people in here.

Sorry about the non-renewal. MS's loss, not yours. Just remember, if it wasn't for you, most of us wouldn't be here, at this site, or involved in faceplates at all. You are the reason I started collecting in the first place. At first, all I wanted was the "Syler Escape" plate, but after you made me one, I was hooked. I have friends that give me hell for my habit, I tell em, "Blame Spaceghost, he's the one that started it." You got me doing customs now. c'mon

You have done so much for us, whether it be a hard to find plate, link to site, a sticker, or even a simple comment/suggestion.
If I had some extra money, I would be all over the Bioware, and Mirrors Edge plates.

I, along with others in this forum applaud you and your dedication to the faceplate and Xbox. If MS can't see what a great influence you are, p**s on them. We love you buddy.:cheers:

tacohead
10-09-2008, 04:31 PM
There is another Red Naruto plate up right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-NARUTO-ULTRA-Xbox-360-Xbox360-Faceplate-Cover-Rare_W0QQitemZ250306373827QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250306373827&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

JakofallAces
10-09-2008, 04:51 PM
There is another Red Naruto plate up right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-NARUTO-ULTRA-Xbox-360-Xbox360-Faceplate-Cover-Rare_W0QQitemZ250306373827QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250306373827&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

sup taco hows it going havent seen u in these parts in months

Symmetric-XBA
10-09-2008, 05:01 PM

If Bioware has a problem w/ me selling the faceplate and giving you some money to help your family out, then by all means let them contact me. I can see their side of the coin and it makes sense, however, there are more important things like taking care of a family.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of MVP status. I know that you pour every ounce of yourself into not only this community, but the entire xbox community as well. You do whatever you can to make sure that your members here are well taken care of. I can understand that the MVP thing is only for a year and is MS way of rewarding people that do amazing things for the xbox community, however, for MS to simply "not renew" your status just b/c of one indiscretion (which was never clarified by MS's part) is wrong.

Space all of us here consider you to be MVP, don't forget that. When I first came to this site it was b/c of the dedicated faceplate section of the forums. I was wanting to start a collection, however, just starting out, I had no idea what faceplate was worth what, and how rare, etc. I applaude your efforts as well as the other members who worked so dilligently on creating a faceplate database that was mammoth in size as well as keeping things up to date as best as possible.

I don't think that MS realizes what an asset you are to the xbox community and it wouldn't be surprising to me if next year MS votes you back into the MVP program. You dam near break yourself to spend YOUR money to make faceplates for others, and sometimes, you don't even get paid for it. That sir is generosity at its purest form. I remember when you were selling other faceplates that you created just to make enough money to send out faceplates for the Civ. Rev. contest winners.

I have made a couple phone calls today for you and if you want to shoot me a msg. on xbl I'll be more than happy to talk w/ you about this, b/c I also need some info on you lol.

I hope people realize how much effort and strain you put yourself through for the other members here, you deserve to be rewarded for your efforts. Space you still are MVP.

tacohead
10-09-2008, 05:10 PM
sup taco hows it going havent seen u in these parts in months

Hey Jak, work has been keeping me very busy these days. The scene has slowed way down too. It was quiet while you were banned, glad to see you back!:cheers:

I have to agree with everyone here, Spacey is one heck of a great guy! He does a great job keeping this community alive and his organization of the database was top notch. I was glad to see him mentioned in the back of this months OXBM.

Symmetric-XBA
10-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Symmetric,
Very nicely put and heart felt sentiments. I agree that Space gives much more than he gets back in this community. People can't appreciate the effort space put into setting up these forums and contests, never mind identifying and cataloging over a thousand faceplates.
I'm going to do my part by starting the bidding on this plate. I hope to see other members step up and outbid me.

Thank you for the compliments. I hope so too b/c it means more $$$ for Space.

OBL infad3ll
10-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Symmetric,

im the current high bidder. :cheers:
and maybe we'll just have to make spaceghost a new prestigius award?

wicked_d365
10-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Anyone still looking for a GTA plate $6 Buy It Now. He has 23 of them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-Faceplate-Xbox360_W0QQitemZ300261001053QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300261001053&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A15|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

SpaceGhost2K
10-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Anyone still looking for a GTA plate $6 Buy It Now. He has 23 of them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-Faceplate-Xbox360_W0QQitemZ300261001053QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300261001053&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A15|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I bid on ten of them, but it didn't apply the free shipping. $30 is all I've got, so I need to scare up some $$$ somewhere, or I need to talk him into hanging onto them for me for a few days. I only got paid for a half a paycheck from Michael's and haven't gotten anything from OXM yet for the article. I told him I wanted all of them. $2.99 each for 23 plates would save my nutz.

SpaceGhost2K
10-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Couldn't come up with the money fast enough. Someone came in and bought them all. ****.

Symmetric-XBA
10-10-2008, 06:48 PM
I'll see what I can do for you man.

Symmetric-XBA
10-10-2008, 08:57 PM
space when you can pls check your msg's on xbl.

SpaceGhost2K
10-10-2008, 11:17 PM
space when you can pls check your msg's on xbl.

Did it.

Symmetric-XBA
10-11-2008, 05:44 AM
hey does anyone on here know wasabisabi from ebay? I have 3 different mailing addresses from her, NONE of them verified w/ Paypal. The contact phone number provided by Ebay is inconclusive (just goes straight to a voice mailbox). wasabisabi won one of my auctions, however due to the cost of the auction and what was involved I am refusing to send out the items (she hasn't paid so no worries there) b/c since the addresses are NOT verified, then I am unprotected. Her Ebay location is the UK and the phone number provided is USA. Her mailing address on the shipping label is USA, however, she has a Hong Kong mailing address as well. Both the USA & Hong Kong address are not verified w/ Paypal, neither is the UK address (which she puts down as just London, and thats it). This sounds WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to shady esp. since wasabisabi has another Ebay account "happycstar" who also put offers on my auction. Does anyone here know wasabisabi? I'm not trying to be rude, but when I ship out 30 faceplates, I want to know that I've got some form of protection against fraud. I don't want to ship to the USA mailing address and then have her turn around and file an "unreceived item" form and then have Paypal send her BACK the money, and me be out 30 faceplates!

SpaceGhost2K
10-11-2008, 01:42 PM
30 faceplates? No way unless it was verified. I would ask her to give you a verified, US address, and that's it. I wouldn't ship that many plates to the UK.

gameking28
10-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah that doesn't sound right to me either - go with your gut on this one and wait for a confirmed address.
Depending on the amount involved here you may consider using an eBay escrow service so you don't have to worry about getting screwed after sending out the plates.

Symmetric-XBA
10-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the advice, I've sent out 2 msg's yesterday in which I told her that I would send it out, but only if she could provide me with a verified paypal address that I would call and verify myself w/ paypal. I also said that I would be filing an unpaid item notice just to recoup my fees from ebay and that I would not give her an unpaid item strike. Bottom line, I told her that if she wanted them then submit payment w/ the whole address thing taken care of and then they would be hers. Much to my surprise (sarcasam) I have not heard anything back. I think I just avoided a bullet there.

JakofallAces
10-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the advice, I've sent out 2 msg's yesterday in which I told her that I would send it out, but only if she could provide me with a verified paypal address that I would call and verify myself w/ paypal. I also said that I would be filing an unpaid item notice just to recoup my fees from ebay and that I would not give her an unpaid item strike. Bottom line, I told her that if she wanted them then submit payment w/ the whole address thing taken care of and then they would be hers. Much to my surprise (sarcasam) I have not heard anything back. I think I just avoided a bullet there.

i sent something to here i will pm u the address if you want, i didnt notice if it was verified or not, anyways she has strange paying policies she commits but doesnt pay for awhile because something comes up and she doesnt tell the seller.

Symmetric-XBA
10-12-2008, 03:51 AM
thanks man, if you would pls pm me the mailing address you shipped it to.

JakofallAces
10-13-2008, 08:18 AM
thanks man, if you would pls pm me the mailing address you shipped it to.

all set i hope that one works since it worked for me

Chris W
10-14-2008, 11:49 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gorillaz-Xbox-360-Face-Plate-Extremely-Rare_W0QQitemZ270286713645QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270286713645&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

gorillaz faceplate

OBL infad3ll
10-14-2008, 10:22 PM
an E3 plate in the sealed tube

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-E3-2005-RARE-LIMITED-EDITION-FACEPLATE-BIN_W0QQitemZ320310742439QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320310742439&_trkparms=72%3A1240%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

hellonearth159
10-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Check this out...Microsoft-Xbox-360-Limited-Edition-120gb item 170271884855 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Limited-Edition-120gb_W0QQitemZ170271884855)Any chance this is legit? He's using the same pic as the original auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=170256363629

OBL infad3ll
10-17-2008, 06:30 PM
rise of the argonauts plate
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERY-VERY-RARE-Rise-Of-The-Argonauts-Faceplate-SEALED_W0QQitemZ260300667113QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260300667113&_trkparms=72%3A1297%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

gameking28
10-18-2008, 02:58 AM
Check this out...Microsoft-Xbox-360-Limited-Edition-120gb item 170271884855 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Limited-Edition-120gb_W0QQitemZ170271884855)Any chance this is legit? He's using the same pic as the original auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=170256363629

Zero feedback for the seller - PayPal will only cover up to $200 on unestablished sellers. It could be legit, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
If anyone here plans on bidding on it, I'd point out that he's using another auction's photo (which isn't allowed) and request that the seller provide a picture of the console with his eBay user name in it.
Go through an escrow service if you end up winning since it's already over $200. There's just too much of a chance of getting screwed.

Symmetric-XBA
10-18-2008, 04:37 AM
OK here's the latest on the Mass Effect signed faceplate. Ebay ID: XBOXGAMER76 or whatever he is called should be brought to the forum's attention about decit. We had arranged a sale for the faceplate, we agreed on terms and conditions. I don't hear from him for about 3 days after this arrangement was made. I spend literally almost the entire day today trying to get a hold of the guy and he completely ignores me. Now @ 5:30 in the morning I FINALLY get in touch with him after sending him IM's ALL day long (since he was online and at his computer). He now informs me that he can NOT do the deal. I ask him "why then did you make me wait all day long and ignore me to finally tell me this now". His response was that he was playing COD4, but he KNEW BEFORE he started playing that he could NOT do it. I asked him again "why then did you not tell me when you found out and make me wait all day long for this to happen". This is an excerpt from my conversation with this piece of ****.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
SymmetricMusic (5:09:12 AM): you found out, JUST NOW.
SymmetricMusic (5:09:16 AM): ??
HotRodF15076 (5:09:30 AM): no just around at night before i played with cod 4
SymmetricMusic (5:14:18 AM): if you knew before you played, and you knew i was trying to get in touch with you, why did you not send me a msg.
HotRodF15076 (5:14:21 AM): it was the team order
SymmetricMusic (5:14:33 AM): huh?
HotRodF15076 (5:14:49 AM): if i didnt get to them they will boot me off so i didnt want to do that
SymmetricMusic (5:14:54 AM): sean, you knew B4 you played cod4 that you couldn't make payments.
HotRodF15076 (5:15:05 AM): you know how xbox live does with reputation rank
SymmetricMusic (5:15:05 AM): all it takes is 10 seconds of your time to say "hey I can't do the arrangement"
HotRodF15076 (5:15:27 AM): if you get bad marks you wont be able to play xbo xlive
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm informing EVERYONE now, DO NOT SELL TO XBOXGAMER76 or whatever his name is. We know here what this was going for, and I'm VERY PISSED OFF FOR 2 reasons.
1) This hurts the main reason I was selling it, we all know what that is.
2) This D-bag LIED! He doesn't give a straight answer and will do anything to back out of it.
Now I'm glad I didn't sell that fp to that lying sack of ****. I'm letting everyone on here know right now DO NOT SELL TO XBOXGAMER76. If you would like to see the rest of my conv. with this lying d-bag, then let me know b/c I have the entire conv. saved.

JakofallAces
10-18-2008, 10:19 AM
OK here's the latest on the Mass Effect signed faceplate. Ebay ID: XBOXGAMER76 or whatever he is called should be brought to the forum's attention about decit. We had arranged a sale for the faceplate, we agreed on terms and conditions. I don't hear from him for about 3 days after this arrangement was made. I spend literally almost the entire day today trying to get a hold of the guy and he completely ignores me. Now @ 5:30 in the morning I FINALLY get in touch with him after sending him IM's ALL day long (since he was online and at his computer). He now informs me that he can NOT do the deal. I ask him "why then did you make me wait all day long and ignore me to finally tell me this now". His response was that he was playing COD4, but he KNEW BEFORE he started playing that he could NOT do it. I asked him again "why then did you not tell me when you found out and make me wait all day long for this to happen". This is an excerpt from my conversation with this piece of ****.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
SymmetricMusic (5:09:12 AM): you found out, JUST NOW.
SymmetricMusic (5:09:16 AM): ??
HotRodF15076 (5:09:30 AM): no just around at night before i played with cod 4
SymmetricMusic (5:14:18 AM): if you knew before you played, and you knew i was trying to get in touch with you, why did you not send me a msg.
HotRodF15076 (5:14:21 AM): it was the team order
SymmetricMusic (5:14:33 AM): huh?
HotRodF15076 (5:14:49 AM): if i didnt get to them they will boot me off so i didnt want to do that
SymmetricMusic (5:14:54 AM): sean, you knew B4 you played cod4 that you couldn't make payments.
HotRodF15076 (5:15:05 AM): you know how xbox live does with reputation rank
SymmetricMusic (5:15:05 AM): all it takes is 10 seconds of your time to say "hey I can't do the arrangement"
HotRodF15076 (5:15:27 AM): if you get bad marks you wont be able to play xbo xlive
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm informing EVERYONE now, DO NOT SELL TO XBOXGAMER76 or whatever his name is. We know here what this was going for, and I'm VERY PISSED OFF FOR 2 reasons.
1) This hurts the main reason I was selling it, we all know what that is.
2) This D-bag LIED! He doesn't give a straight answer and will do anything to back out of it.
Now I'm glad I didn't sell that fp to that lying sack of ****. I'm letting everyone on here know right now DO NOT SELL TO XBOXGAMER76. If you would like to see the rest of my conv. with this lying d-bag, then let me know b/c I have the entire conv. saved.
insert rage above......damn man that sucks that guy is a complete ass who literally has no life, job, or friends if they will boot him for being a minute late, serious i wont sell or buy from him but you should definitly file some sort of complaint against him

Symmetric-XBA
10-18-2008, 03:20 PM
insert rage above......damn man that sucks that guy is a complete ass who literally has no life, job, or friends if they will boot him for being a minute late, serious i wont sell or buy from him but you should definitly file some sort of complaint against him

I wish i could, the best option I have was to at least inform the people on here as to the type of person he is and the character he shows. don't even get me started on wasabisabi. 8 days and no payment when the auction stated "please make payment at auction close". i've sent 4 msg's as well, and no response.

hellonearth159
10-19-2008, 04:22 PM
Thank you UBISOFT...
Far Cry 2 faceplate...http://i16.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/15/56/b0be_1.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.at/FarCry-Far-Cry-2-Xbox-360-Faceplate-RAR_W0QQitemZ170272709072)

Symmetric-XBA
10-19-2008, 04:54 PM
autographed bioware faceplate (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250310840397&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015)

SpaceGhost2K
10-19-2008, 05:45 PM
- If the guy can't produce a pic with his eBay sellers' name in the pic, then I wouldn't do it.

- Where did the Far Cry plate come from? Cool!

- What's up with the ME plate? Didn't it just sell?

Symmetric-XBA
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
space the me plate was going to sell. i posted on pg. 40 the deal with this plate. originallly the person who won the auction got a "second chance offer" but the buyer didn't respond in 24 hours (the time you have for a secon chance offer). Then xboxgamer76 wanted the plate, we worked out everything then he lied and it didn't go through. If you would like to read details on what happened I posted some of my conv. with this liar on pg. 40.

hellonearth159
10-19-2008, 07:34 PM
- If the guy can't produce a pic with his eBay sellers' name in the pic, then I wouldn't do it.

- Where did the Far Cry plate come from? Cool!

- What's up with the ME plate? Didn't it just sell?

The Far Cry plate is ebay Item 170272709072 (http://cgi.ebay.at/FarCry-Far-Cry-2-Xbox-360-Faceplate-RAR_W0QQitemZ170272709072)

SpaceGhost2K
10-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Eh, Europe only. Darn Ubisoft, anyway. What's the deal that they can't get some of these into the US?

Symmetric, I've never had a problem with xboxgamer76 before. That's odd. He's bought a ton of stuff from me.

OBL infad3ll
10-19-2008, 11:15 PM
if i can remember correctly the blacksite plate was some what valueable. here is one thats pretty cheap.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xbox-360-Blacksite-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ270289893791QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270289893791&_trkparms=72%3A1297%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Symmetric-XBA
10-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Symmetric, I've never had a problem with xboxgamer76 before. That's odd. He's bought a ton of stuff from me.
I'm just relaying information in my personal dealings w/ xboxgamer76, anyone who would ignore someone for an entire day and then lie to them is not someone I would trust w/ any transaction.

Its now been 10 days since, ebay id: wasabisabi won my auction. The last I heard from her was the 15th of October (5 days ago). She provided ebay a false phone number to contact. She has ignored multiple emails and msg's. I orginally had no intention on filing an unpaid item strike against the user so long as she kept in contact and kept me informed. This was completely ignored on her end so to all users BEWARE OF EBAY ID: wasabisabi, and happycstar b/c they are the same exact person. Now I am giving it 3 more days and if no response or payment is recieved from then I'm contacting ebay in regards to the false contact information phone number provided on both accounts and filing an unpaid item strike. I hate being taken advantage of and this is the thanks I get from her. what a *****

JakofallAces
10-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm just relaying information in my personal dealings w/ xboxgamer76, anyone who would ignore someone for an entire day and then lie to them is not someone I would trust w/ any transaction.

Its now been 10 days since, ebay id: wasabisabi won my auction. The last I heard from her was the 15th of October (5 days ago). She provided ebay a false phone number to contact. She has ignored multiple emails and msg's. I orginally had no intention on filing an unpaid item strike against the user so long as she kept in contact and kept me informed. This was completely ignored on her end so to all users BEWARE OF EBAY ID: wasabisabi, and happycstar b/c they are the same exact person. Now I am giving it 3 more days and if no response or payment is recieved from then I'm contacting ebay in regards to the false contact information phone number provided on both accounts and filing an unpaid item strike. I hate being taken advantage of and this is the thanks I get from her. what a *****

lol u have the worst luck..................................EVER:hardcore: jk man it will get better.........i hope

Symmetric-XBA
10-22-2008, 08:21 AM
lol u have the worst luck..................................EVER:hardcore: jk man it will get better.........i hope

you have no idea man, i get buyers who do not pay, no communication w/ buyers, and an ebay support that is a ****ing joke. I swear this is really starting to put me off of faceplates. I try to provide items for ppl that I think they would want and all I get is hassle. I just did a live chat w/ ebay support and the person told me false information and then just "dumped" the call after I questioned it to a different department!

SpaceGhost2K
10-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Hell of a deal on an Infinite Undiscovery plate:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Infinite-Undiscovery-Faceplate-JAPAN-NEW_W0QQitemZ270289528636QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270289528636&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Virgin Red Rings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Cover-Faceplate-Fascia-NEW-SEALED_W0QQitemZ320312927564QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320312927564&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A16|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Japanese Water Puzzle in the package:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WATER-FLOW-FACEPLATE-NEW-XBOX-360-SEALED-RARE-LQQK_W0QQitemZ200264376225QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200264376225&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

LINKINPARK8591
10-23-2008, 05:31 AM
Hell of a deal on an Infinite Undiscovery plate:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Infinite-Undiscovery-Faceplate-JAPAN-NEW_W0QQitemZ270289528636QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270289528636&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Virgin Red Rings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Cover-Faceplate-Fascia-NEW-SEALED_W0QQitemZ320312927564QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320312927564&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A16|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Japanese Water Puzzle in the package:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WATER-FLOW-FACEPLATE-NEW-XBOX-360-SEALED-RARE-LQQK_W0QQitemZ200264376225QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200264376225&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

like the second and third, would like to pick them up but a las i'm still freakin broke.

hellonearth159
10-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Looks like GOW 2 will have a couple of retail plates associated with it. People should also be on the look out for 'emergence day' plates tied to certain retail outlets.

Amazon lists these plates as available on 11/7
GOW 2 Plate 1 at Amazon.com
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Lyd%2BdcCaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

GOW 2 Plate 2 at Amazon.com
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51k1FEBR7NL._SS400_.jpg

ez054098
10-24-2008, 06:39 PM
How much do you think the Team Xbox FP worth?

ez054098
10-24-2008, 07:13 PM
Has anyone heard of any pre-order faceplates coming soon in the US?

SpaceGhost2K
10-25-2008, 12:41 PM
I haven't seen anything about any current pre-order offers for faceplates. The last few faceplates making the rounds were tournament prizes or media gifts.

The TeamXbox faceplate has gone for more then $200 and less than $75. What you'd get for it would be as much a matter of timing as anything.

JakofallAces
10-26-2008, 11:49 AM
I haven't seen anything about any current pre-order offers for faceplates. The last few faceplates making the rounds were tournament prizes or media gifts.

The TeamXbox faceplate has gone for more then $200 and less than $75. What you'd get for it would be as much a matter of timing as anything.
and publicity the more people who make awareness about it the greater the price, no announcement, very small price

Symmetric-XBA
10-26-2008, 04:02 PM
lol someone from korea actually asked me if I would sell him my korean launch faceplate for $50 USD. lol

hellonearth159
10-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Has anyone seen this plate before? It says E3 2008
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2975813051_5768fef4a3.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
10-26-2008, 11:13 PM
No, I've never seen it. I wonder why it would have Stockholm (Sweden) on it AND "E3"?

I'll send another inquiry to the Xbox guys, but they never answered about the Japanese Xbox offices lounge, either.

hellonearth159
10-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Looks like Japan is getting a Last Remnant console bundle which includes a faceplate.
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/10/last_remnant_bundle.gif

SpaceGhost2K
10-27-2008, 10:34 AM
Want.

Boy, the US sure must have pissed someone off.

OBL infad3ll
10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Want.

Boy, the US sure must have pissed someone off.

ya, and isnt the xbox not very popular in japan?

gameking28
10-27-2008, 10:04 PM
ya, and isnt the xbox not very popular in japan?

That's probably the reasoning behind it. If they throw more goodies at the Japanese they're hoping they'll grab more of the Sony and Nintendo dominated market-share out there. They don't have to work as hard for it out here in North America.

hellonearth159
10-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Looks like walle is on the auction block again...Item 250316587403 (http://cgi.ebay.com/walle-xbox-360-rare-limited-faceplate-new-wall-e-disney_W0QQitemZ250316587403)
http://i17.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/18/02/24da_1.JPG

SpaceGhost2K
10-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Looks like walle is on the auction block again...Item 250316587403 (http://cgi.ebay.com/walle-xbox-360-rare-limited-faceplate-new-wall-e-disney_W0QQitemZ250316587403)
http://i17.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/18/02/24da_1.JPG

Yeah, I bid on it but not much.

tacohead
11-01-2008, 12:54 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=130264388242

SpaceGhost2K
11-01-2008, 02:17 PM
whoa...

OBL infad3ll
11-02-2008, 01:37 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=130264388242

wow, thats not too expensive either. too bad that console would give me flashbacks of the days i spent trying to beat that darn game on the master difficulty! (ended up breaking two controllers and giving up)
way too dam hard :bang: :mad:

i also want that Wall e plate

Symmetric-XBA
11-02-2008, 09:29 AM
yeah that console looks sick. I wondered how long it would be b4 people started selling them.

SpaceGhost2K
11-02-2008, 07:38 PM
FEAR faceplates, super cheap. $5.00 Buy It Now and $2.00 shipping. He has eight of them available:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Special-Edition-F-E-A-R-Faceplate-for-Xbox-360_W0QQitemZ140279202813QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140279202813&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

James Bond Quantum of Solace faceplate, UK only:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-James-Bond-Faceplate-Quantum-of-Solace-NEW_W0QQitemZ300270300713QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300270300713&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Damn. I bought stickers to make a faceplate almost exactly like that.

hellonearth159
11-02-2008, 08:36 PM
wow, thats not too expensive either. too bad that console would give me flashbacks of the days i spent trying to beat that darn game on the master difficulty! (ended up breaking two controllers and giving up)
way too dam hard

I got outbid on it in the last 10 seconds!!!:bang::mad::confused:

Symmetric-XBA
11-03-2008, 03:05 AM
wow and @ $1,500

gameking28
11-03-2008, 03:41 AM
I got outbid on it in the last 10 seconds!!!:bang::mad::confused:

I saw that... but the guy that outbid you has 0 feedback. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a deadbeat and you get a second chance offer.

mrpunchy
11-03-2008, 08:44 AM
I saw that... but the guy that outbid you has 0 feedback. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a deadbeat and you get a second chance offer.

I agree. I hate when I sell to a user with Zero feedback. If you are really interested I would private message the seller stating if it falls through you would be willing to purchase it. It would certainly be worth your time.

Symmetric-XBA
11-03-2008, 12:04 PM
i just had a morbid thought of what if that system got the rrod?? it may actually look good considering the system lol

SpaceGhost2K
11-03-2008, 12:26 PM
It's possible the guy has an extra account and was bidding it up as high as the highest bidder would go, and will then relist it at the highest price.

SpaceGhost2K
11-03-2008, 07:33 PM
http://www.circuitcity.com/image/Landing_Pages/110208/sweeps/110208sweeps.jpg

Link to the contest:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/genericContent.do?oid=122217&om_keycode=988725

OBL infad3ll
11-03-2008, 09:22 PM
for those into the whole limited console thing, heres one of the simpsons consoles. it says there were only 100 but im not sure if thats true. any ways here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Simpsons-Limited-Edition-XBox-360-Console-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ320315575739QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320315575739&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

OBL infad3ll
11-03-2008, 09:26 PM
http://www.circuitcity.com/image/Landing_Pages/110208/sweeps/110208sweeps.jpg

Link to the contest:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/genericContent.do?oid=122217&om_keycode=988725

OMG!!!! it says the retail value is $12000:yikes:
and theres 25 of them:yikes:

SpaceGhost2K
11-05-2008, 12:24 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-LEOPARD-FUR-FACEPLATE-EVOLVE-FACE-PLATE-UK_W0QQitemZ270297799815QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270297799815&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A16|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

There are five of them.

hellonearth159
11-07-2008, 05:35 AM
I hope the dearth of participation in this forum is because there are so many killer games out right now that ever second of free time is spent playing games. For myself, I'm 40 hours into Fallout 3 and will need years to finish all the games that came out in October.
Anyway...Here's a couple of new faceplates from Europe
Gears of War 2 Retail plate - ebay Item 110308914369 (http://cgi.ebay.de/GEARS-OF-WAR-2-FACEPLATE-MIT-SKINZ-XBOX-360-NEU-OVP_W0QQitemZ110308914369)
http://i24.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/1a/1a/2682_1.JPG

Tom Clancy's End War Faceplate eBay Item 200271976122 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOM-CLANCYS-ENDWAR-XBOX-360-FACEPLATE-NEW_W0QQitemZ200271976122)
http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/19/d4/6459_1.JPG

SpaceGhost2K
11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
I talked to Epic. Mad Catz renewed their non-exclusive faceplate agreement for Gears of War 2 plates. That pic is the first plate I've seen. There were no plates available in stores for launch that I am aware of.

I have more news about the launch event in Los Angeles that I will post later in a separate thread.

hellonearth159
11-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Haven't seen this one before:
Darth Vader Soul Calibur IV plate - ebay item 260309598350 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260312179398&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=260309598350)
http://i5.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/17/01/6947_1.JPG

gameking28
11-08-2008, 05:40 AM
Haven't seen this one before:
Darth Vader Soul Calibur IV plate - ebay item 260309598350 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260312179398&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=260309598350)
http://i5.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/17/01/6947_1.JPG

Anyone have the story on this one? This seller is the only one that has this plate so far and doesn't really offer an explanation of where it came from.

hellonearth159
11-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Here's one from France. If this is the official Prince of Persia plate, then it's one of the saddest efforts I've ever seen:

Ebay item 320316313998 (http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320316313998)
http://i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/19/45/f5c9_1.JPG

baddabliing
11-11-2008, 12:43 AM
DC comics limited xbox 360 elite version. the xbox that was on display at comic con 08. just pm me!

Jesse757x
11-12-2008, 04:33 PM
how do you delete posts? lol

SpaceGhost2K
11-12-2008, 09:02 PM
I sent an email to Epic with a picture of my two signed plates, asking permission according to our earlier discussions, to sell them on eBay. I was told that any agreement we did would have to be drafted up by lawyers, and it wouldn't be worth it for two plates. So I'm back to NOT being an Epic licensee, and I have these two awesome plates...

Jesse757x
11-12-2008, 09:51 PM
I sent an email to Epic with a picture of my two signed plates, asking permission according to our earlier discussions, to sell them on eBay. I was told that any agreement we did would have to be drafted up by lawyers, and it wouldn't be worth it for two plates. So I'm back to NOT being an Epic licensee, and I have these two awesome plates...
Are you planning on selling them?;)

SpaceGhost2K
11-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Are you planning on selling them?;)

I can't "sell" them.

SpaceGhost2K
11-13-2008, 01:32 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Game-System-Console-w-Face-Plate-Accessaries_W0QQitemZ140281028769QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Consoles?hash=item140281028769&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A16|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Bad news is, you have to buy the whole console to get it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/X05-Amsterdam-XBox-faceplate_W0QQitemZ270300085175QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item270300085175&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A16|39%3A1|240%3A1318

$125 BIN for an X05 Amsterdam faceplate.

SpaceGhost2K
11-15-2008, 02:41 AM
THIS OFFER IS GOOD IN THE UK ONLY:

Preorder Prince of Persia from Blockbuster, and get a free faceplate.

http://prince-of-persia.ubi.com/preorder/uk/index.html

http://prince-of-persia.ubi.com/preorder/medias/faceplate_large.jpg

Understated, yes, but I think it's gorgeous, myself.

SpaceGhost2K
11-15-2008, 03:29 AM
Hey, Game Crazy has dropped some prices on their consoles:

Xbox 360 Elite w/ 120 GB HDD used, $259. (That's a ridiculous price.)
Xbox 360 Pro w/ 20 GB HDD, used, $219.
Xbox 360 Core, used, $159.

Wii's are $199 used. PS2's dropped too but I don't remember their prices. I think it's $69 for a used PS2 Slim. The Elite is the stupid deal though. $140 less than new?

mrpunchy
11-15-2008, 08:25 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=260313503418

That seemed like a good deal to me. So I bought it. Please tell me that is not a fake plate.

Floppy Brown
11-15-2008, 08:49 AM
That's quite a bargain ! Congratulations.
That's not even the price of one, or what used to be the price of one...
As for the E3 faceplates, the real official ones usually come with some kind of plastic tube around them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=260313503418

That seemed like a good deal to me. So I bought it. Please tell me that is not a fake plate.

mrpunchy
11-15-2008, 09:04 AM
I sent him/her a message asking for that to be included. I hope that they have it. I have been looking at some real e3 plates and it seems legit.

In reality I sent the seller a message yesterday asking if they had it and that I would be interested in purchase if they did. I thought about when I woke up and figured that one of you would just jump on it anyway at that price so I just acted. I will look for a case for it if they do not have it.

JakofallAces
11-15-2008, 09:05 AM
That's quite a bargain ! Congratulations.
That's not even the price of one, or what used to be the price of one...
As for the E3 faceplates, the real official ones usually come with some kind of plastic tube around them.

it could be either though the zero hour is 100% real i have never seen fakes, to tell if the E3 is fake check to see the back of the power button when it arrives if its black then its real otherwise sorry its fake

hellonearth159
11-15-2008, 09:30 AM
Somewhere in here we had a post that showed the real vs fake plates side by side. Do a search. You can tell the difference in the way the circles overlap the memory card slot also.

mrpunchy
11-15-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks Hell I will!

hellonearth159
11-15-2008, 01:48 PM
THIS OFFER IS GOOD IN THE UK ONLY:

Preorder Prince of Persia from Blockbuster, and get a free faceplate.

http://prince-of-persia.ubi.com/preorder/uk/index.html

http://prince-of-persia.ubi.com/preorder/medias/faceplate_large.jpg

Understated, yes, but I think it's gorgeous, myself.

So that's what it looks like!!! Much Better!! In the earlier ebay pic it looks like a plain blue plate with words printed on it.
:D

SpaceGhost2K
11-15-2008, 03:02 PM
So that's what it looks like!!! Much Better!! In the earlier ebay pic it looks like a plain blue plate with words printed on it.
:D

Hey, I sent you an email.

"My" color is the color of the Ubisoft logo on that plate. It's calling to me.

OBL infad3ll
11-17-2008, 06:10 PM
ENDWAR plate
the only issue is its in HONG KONG! the ripoff capitol of the world.
but if you believe they are real, its only $25
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-NEW-XBOX-360-END-WAR-limited-RARE-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ250317636200QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250317636200&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

JakofallAces
11-17-2008, 06:18 PM
ENDWAR plate
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-NEW-XBOX-360-END-WAR-limited-RARE-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ250317636200QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250317636200&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
ohh cross continetal shipping, luring !, horrible grammar, and horrible feedback, ALL THAT WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT THE AUCTION, btw am i right??

Floppy Brown
11-18-2008, 12:36 AM
For the Endwar and Far Cry 2 faceplates, they are available directly on the Ubi Store, i wouldn't bother buying them on ebay
http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDesc.asp?catalogid=777&id=117
(14.99€ which is a bit less than 20$ i think)

SpaceGhost2K
11-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Is there anyone Canadian or French in here who can read that?

They offer plates for End War, Far Cry 2 and Brothers In Arms. Will they ship to the US?

Also, I wonder if the Prince of Persia plates will be available on there.

Floppy Brown
11-18-2008, 01:23 AM
When i go to the ubi store, i'm automatically redirected to the local (french) version of the store.
In the left margin, there is an "accessory" category, that's where i found it.
It seems that they ship worldwide but it is quite expensive (30 to 35$).

If it doesn't work in the US, i could help on this one.
I could have the faceplates sent to my house then reship them to an adress in the US.

SpaceGhost2K
11-18-2008, 02:13 AM
ENDWAR plate

I bought one of these plates from him. I'll let you know when I get it. I've gotten stuff from him before that got here okay.

In other news, Guitar Hero guitar faceplates are on clearance at Target for $7.49 each, if anyone wants to try their hand at customizing one. I'm talkin' to you, Air Effex, lol.

Also, Target has put on clearance the Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel. These things started out at $149, dropped to $129 and then to $99, and now they're on clearance for $49. That's a ridiculous price for those things, and they had a crapload of them.

SpaceGhost2K
11-18-2008, 02:16 AM
When i go to the ubi store, i'm automatically redirected to the local (french) version of the store.
In the left margin, there is an "accessory" category, that's where i found it.
It seems that they ship worldwide but it is quite expensive (30 to 35$).

If it doesn't work in the US, i could help on this one.
I could have the faceplates sent to my house then reship them to an adress in the US.

Where are you located?

If you're in the UK and have access to the Blockbuster preorder deal with the Prince of Persia plates, you might be able to talk them out of a few and make some people here in the US VERY happy.

Floppy Brown
11-18-2008, 02:36 AM
I live in France.

As for the PoP faceplates, i think they'll be quite a bunch of them available soon around the release of the game. I'll get one for myself when i can and i usually buy a couple of them. I can keep some for you guys if you don't mind waiting a bit. I'll keep you posted if i've found some earlier.

ez054098
11-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Google translate. It worked for me. Waiting to see if I actually receive them

hellonearth159
11-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Looks like GOW 2 will have a couple of retail plates associated with it. People should also be on the look out for 'emergence day' plates tied to certain retail outlets.

Amazon lists these plates as available on 11/7
GOW 2 Plate 1 at Amazon.com
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Lyd%2BdcCaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

GOW 2 Plate 2 at Amazon.com
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51k1FEBR7NL._SS400_.jpg

Amazon has begun shipping the plates above in case anyone ordered any.

Now the site is listing 3 upcoming plates for Rock Band...
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ifioHFGeL._AA280_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fsoJjbKuL._AA280_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51O-N36IoxL._AA280_.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
11-19-2008, 01:24 AM
Groovy, man... groovy. :)

Are the Rock Band plates from MadCatz? They look like it. I wonder if Kamshaft can get some for promotion from MadCatz.

gameking28
11-19-2008, 02:55 AM
For the Endwar and Far Cry 2 faceplates, they are available directly on the Ubi Store, i wouldn't bother buying them on ebay
http://shop.ubi.com/Prod_ExtDesc.asp?catalogid=777&id=117
(14.99€ which is a bit less than 20$ i think)

There's a little British flag on the bottom left of the screen that takes you to their English-language site. Placed an order no problem. For EndWar, Farcry, and BIA:HH it comes out to about $60US with shipping.

SpaceGhost2K
11-19-2008, 10:58 AM
There's a little British flag on the bottom left of the screen that takes you to their English-language site. Placed an order no problem. For EndWar, Farcry, and BIA:HH it comes out to about $60US with shipping.

That would have saved me about $15 on what I paid for them.

SpaceGhost2K
11-19-2008, 08:29 PM
ENDWAR plate

Just an update on this auction. I bid on one of these plates and won it on 11/16. It arrived today on 11/19. It was in a plastic sleeve, wrapped in bubbles, and then wrapped in an envelope. It cost $24.99 with free shipping. That's a little more than the UbiSoft site, but I got it in three freakin' days.

That is all.

ez054098
11-21-2008, 11:37 AM
FYI, I got the 3 plates (End War, Brothers, and Far Cry)from Ubisoft today. I ordered them on Tuesday which is pretty fast shipping.

gameking28
11-21-2008, 11:10 PM
FYI, I got the 3 plates (End War, Brothers, and Far Cry)from Ubisoft today. I ordered them on Tuesday which is pretty fast shipping.

I got mine today too - 2 days from France to California. Incredibly fast.

SpaceGhost2K
11-22-2008, 01:30 AM
http://i2.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/1e/51/b551_1.JPG

Last Remnant Faceplate adn soundtrack. Not cheap. I'll wait with fingers crossed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Last-Remnant-Faceplate-OST-CD-Premium-New_W0QQitemZ370117586349QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item370117586349&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

lagios
11-22-2008, 03:40 AM
Amazon has begun shipping the plates above in case anyone ordered any.

Now the site is listing 3 upcoming plates for Rock Band...
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ifioHFGeL._AA280_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fsoJjbKuL._AA280_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51O-N36IoxL._AA280_.jpg

I really like this black Rock band. Really cool

Symmetric-XBA
11-22-2008, 10:31 AM
http://i2.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/1e/51/b551_1.JPG

Last Remnant Faceplate adn soundtrack. Not cheap. I'll wait with fingers crossed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Last-Remnant-Faceplate-OST-CD-Premium-New_W0QQitemZ370117586349QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item370117586349&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

ohhhh i'm more interested in the soundtrack lol i wonder if it can be purchased seperately? hmmm....

hellonearth159
11-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Signed Dead Space faceplate on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/DEAD-SPACE-ULTRA-LIMITED-CUSTOM-AUTOGRAPHED-FACEPLATE_W0QQitemZ250328799549)
I think it's one of the ones made by spacey.
http://i20.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/1d/d7/ca7f_1.JPG

SpaceGhost2K
11-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Signed Dead Space faceplate on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/DEAD-SPACE-ULTRA-LIMITED-CUSTOM-AUTOGRAPHED-FACEPLATE_W0QQitemZ250328799549)

Yep, I made that one.

Steeps5
11-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Just an update on this auction. I bid on one of these plates and won it on 11/16. It arrived today on 11/19. It was in a plastic sleeve, wrapped in bubbles, and then wrapped in an envelope. It cost $24.99 with free shipping. That's a little more than the UbiSoft site, but I got it in three freakin' days.

That is all.

Are you kidding me???

He sent me a message saying it would take 9-21 days to receive it through international registered mail (whatever that is).

OBL infad3ll
11-23-2008, 10:47 PM

why does he lie and say its the only one in the world?:confused: i dont get some of the things he does.

Symmetric-XBA
11-24-2008, 02:17 AM
why does he lie and say its the only one in the world?:confused: i dont get some of the things he does.

First off I didn't lie. I have sent you a pm. Bottom line is that in the last 3 days something has happened that has caused me a great deal of hassle and trouble, so instead of whining about it on xba I have rolled up my sleeves and done what I can to alieviate the situation. This is important to me b/c not only do I have my own situation to be concerned with, I also have other situations with other members that I am doing what I can to fullfill my end of the bargin (you know who you are). I am not saying that these obligations will not be met, however, I wish for these to be taken care of and not provide me with one penny in my pocket left over. It is pointless to spend all of your money before you have more coming in. I remember on here a while back when I think it was space himself who said something like "if you are using money that you would use to pay the electric bill to buy faceplates, then it could be a problem". I haven't been on as much lately due to the fact that I have a checklist as long as.... well its long, and some of it which is my highest priority now is some members here on xba, as well as my car, and the list continues on and on. If someone has a problem with me I invite them to contact me personally so we can squash the b.s. and move on instead of blatently calling me a liar. If you didn't know, then no worries, no prob. and thats the end of that.

----- end of line -----

hellonearth159
11-24-2008, 08:09 AM
Yep, I made that one.
I understand why Symmetric advertised his ebay auction the way he did, but spacey, can you put the issue to bed? How many of these signed plates are there.

ez054098
11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
ohhhh i'm more interested in the soundtrack lol i wonder if it can be purchased seperately? hmmm....

I will skip this faceplate. That guy is way too creepy looking.

SpaceGhost2K
11-24-2008, 12:34 PM
I made six orange plates with a black Isaac. I made one black plate with an orange Isaac. I made one black plate with a metallic black Isaac.

The black plate went to a member of the development team. It was not signed.

The black and orange plate went to someone here. It was not signed.

The six orange and black plates went to EA to be signed. Ian Milhelm kept one of them and five of them were returned to me, signed.

- I still have one of them.
- BS Angel gave one away at www.hawtymcbloggy.com
- Symmetric got one.
- The other two went to other members here.

One one hand, the write up is wrong, because there are five. On the other hand, since they're hand made and autographed in hand by a number of people, no two plates are EXACTLY alike, so the write up is correct.

Symmetric was in the process of buying some plates from me for the end of this month, but his car was pretty messed up in an accident. He didn't want to leave me hanging, but also had to get the car fixed, so this was his solution.

hellonearth159
11-24-2008, 09:49 PM
As always, I end up paying twice what everyone pays...:cuss:
Here is a last remnant auction with a starting price of 1/2 what I paid.
Ebay Auction:http://i1.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/1f/10/6c7c_1.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com/XBox-360-LAST-REMNANT-Faceplate-Soundtrack-case-NEW_W0QQitemZ330289240506)

SpaceGhost2K
11-24-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm going to wait and hope they go even lower. This would seriously hurt me to get this one right now.

baddabliing
11-26-2008, 06:50 PM
Check this out!!! Too cool

Xbox 360 Elite Limited DC Comics Batman Superman Flash
The ONLY one made!! Was on display at Comic-Con 2008
Ebay Item number: 320321020041

OBL infad3ll
11-26-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm going to wait and hope they go even lower. This would seriously hurt me to get this one right now.

it probably will. all those jap. plates always start out in the 100+ range and always come down to around 30. its all a matter of time.

SpaceGhost2K
11-29-2008, 03:48 AM
http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2008/11/28/play-tons-win-tons/

BS Angel at hawtymcbloggy has information about a number of EA sweepstakes with free faceplates as prizes. Looks like they're ALL NCAA 2009 plates (mascots? Hope so.) Some of the other prizes are cool too though, so check 'em out.

Variation-XBA
11-29-2008, 01:14 PM
http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2008/11/28/play-tons-win-tons/

BS Angel at hawtymcbloggy has information about a number of EA sweepstakes with free faceplates as prizes. Looks like they're ALL NCAA 2009 plates (mascots? Hope so.) Some of the other prizes are cool too though, so check 'em out.

None are Canadian friendly :(

JakofallAces
11-29-2008, 03:09 PM
None are Canadian friendly :(

what are you the professional canadian naysayer?

Variation-XBA
11-29-2008, 07:55 PM
what are you the professional canadian naysayer?

I'm the Canadian that wants to enter all these sweet offers, giveaways, and contests but cant :(

JakofallAces
11-29-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm the Canadian that wants to enter all these sweet offers, giveaways, and contests but cant :(

well it looks like your universal health care couldn't help you there, huh?

SpaceGhost2K
12-03-2008, 10:34 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/xyleminku

You guys have GOT to check out this guy's plates.

Variation-XBA
12-03-2008, 11:51 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/xyleminku

You guys have GOT to check out this guy's plates.

I like his style, more urban-y

hellonearth159
12-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Check this one out. item=280291248090 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280291248090)

According to the seller, this is an MS employee only plate of 2008 game releases!!!
Unfortunately, the plates look defective. I asked him to show a picture without the bubble wrap and he refused. I bought one anyway. Below is what it looks like.
The four color printing process was misaligned so the different color layers all have offsets. For all I know, the guy got his hands on a batch of rejects from the run of plates and is trying to sell them.
Just want to make sure people know what they're buying before they get disappointed.

If anyone knows how to get their hands on a good set of these plates, please PM me!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3052/3083049775_9751243bf3_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3084/3083887418_1c0557a310_b.jpg

gameking28
12-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I saw the one you won and the one he's offering now. It seems like when these plates start hitting ebay for the first time and no one has heard about them there's always a catch.

SpaceGhost2K
12-04-2008, 09:24 PM
I already sent a message to Microsoft asking if they have any more of these. If they did a run and they were bad, they may have decided not to do another corrected run. Bad ones might be all there is. I thought for a second that maybe that offset thing was an artistic decision. Reason being, if it was an accidental offset for those black lines, then they would all be offset by the same amount. It looks like the image in the center of the plate is offset by a lot more than the images to the sides, like the effect was to make it look like it was standing out from the plate. But then looking at Banjo's lines on his face, I can't see an artist doing that intentionally.

hellonearth159
12-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Spacey,
You've got me thinking! I wonder if they offset has a 3D effect? I know i've got a set of glasses somewhere in my house. I'll let you know what I find out.

SpaceGhost2K
12-06-2008, 10:59 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=160301695275

If any of you won this auction, I'd like to have a set of the plates. I have a blue one that barely has any image on it, and I don't have a red one at all.

hellonearth159
12-06-2008, 11:31 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=160301695275

If any of you won this auction, I'd like to have a set of the plates. I have a blue one that barely has any image on it, and I don't have a red one at all.

That one was me...I'll let you know when I get it.

Air Effex
12-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Do either of you have a picture of these? I'm curious what they look like now.

Floppy Brown
12-06-2008, 02:47 PM
That one was me...I'll let you know when I get it.

You must have a radar for faceplates to spot all these faceplates :)

OBL infad3ll
12-06-2008, 04:01 PM
You must have a radar for faceplates to spot all these faceplates :)

and a lot of money. good finds though

hellonearth159
12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Do either of you have a picture of these? I'm curious what they look like now.

Not the best shot but the blue version is 2nd from the left. There's a red version also.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3226/3088239402_9333dc7854_b.jpg

hellonearth159
12-07-2008, 06:50 AM

looks like the signed Halo console is out for a 3rd trip. The same pics, and still being sold by someone with zero feed back.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170283984240
http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/21/3a/fd16_1.JPG

Air Effex
12-07-2008, 02:00 PM
That would be so awesome to own, but does it not seem a little sketchy that the guy is re-using pictures and has no feedback?

mrpunchy
12-08-2008, 06:11 PM

I would be interested in a set as well. If you are going to sell some.

hellonearth159
12-08-2008, 06:40 PM
I would be interested in a set as well. If you are going to sell some.

I'll let you know when I get them.

mrpunchy
12-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Great!

OBL infad3ll
12-11-2008, 09:05 PM
i know someone around here has got a thing for LE console but i dont remember who. but here are two consoles that probably will put a dent (a very large one) in your bank account.
gears 2 console!!!!! oh and ya its signed
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gears-of-War-2-CUSTOM-Xbox-360-System-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ110322855850QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item110322855850&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
indiana jones console
http://cgi.ebay.com/LIMITED-EDITION-INDIANA-JONES-XBOX-360-ELITE-1-of-5_W0QQitemZ220325460345QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item220325460345&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A50

ez054098
12-11-2008, 09:11 PM
These look like skins/mods

gameking28
12-12-2008, 04:38 AM
These look like skins/mods

Neither one is a skin - I've seen the Gears console before.

Colorware (http://www.colorwarepc.com) is the company that did the Indy console.

Look at the vent holes near the top and bottom of the consoles - skins don't cover those. You'll see an outline around them with skins.

hellonearth159
12-14-2008, 05:08 PM
It's amazing to me that in the last week, 3 out of the 8 GOW2 consoles ever made were on ebay. Two of the auctions are still active:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250341266859
http://i18.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/23/c3/b889_1.JPG

And
http://cgi.ebay.com/Limited-Edition-Gears-of-War-2-Themed-Xbox-360-Elite_W0QQitemZ300280907985

http://i5.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/24/91/bbe4_1.JPG

gameking28
12-14-2008, 05:48 PM
It's amazing to me that in the last week, 3 out of the 8 GOW2 consoles ever made were on ebay. Two of the auctions are still active

It seems suspicious doesn't it? I want one... really bad, but it makes me nervous buying from sellers with only 2 feedback RIGHT before Christmas - probably because I've already been screwed on eBay once this holiday season. Darn scammers ruin it for everyone. :cuss:

Thanks for the heads up 159! I'll be keeping an eye on them both, even if I'm terrified of getting scammed. :D

hellonearth159
12-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Gameking
The only thing that's giving me hope is that the auctions had pictures that were unique to that auction and taken in a home setting.
I'm crossing my fingers with my auctions.

hellonearth159
12-14-2008, 11:51 PM
The buy-it-now price is a wishful thinking, but this is one of rarest plates out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-XBOX-360-I-MADE-THIS-LAUNCH-TEAM-05-FACEPLATE_W0QQitemZ180314222511

http://i14.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/24/bc/ece7_12.JPG

pastries r fun
12-15-2008, 05:51 AM
The buy-it-now price is a wishful thinking, but this is one of rarest plates out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-XBOX-360-I-MADE-THIS-LAUNCH-TEAM-05-FACEPLATE_W0QQitemZ180314222511

http://i14.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/24/bc/ece7_12.JPG

seriously that guy is putting his expectations around 1000 bucks too high, jeez

SpaceGhost2K
12-15-2008, 10:52 AM

I only paid $500 bucks and got the whole launch console, faceplate and green controller included. The plate wasn't in the package, but again, I got the whole console for a third of what he's asking for the plate.

hellonearth159
12-15-2008, 07:47 PM
MS 'Give 2008' plate?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220328279054
http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/23/e2/7a45_1.JPG

Gorillaz
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180313889381
http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/24/62/3d57_1.JPG

mrpunchy
12-15-2008, 09:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/SEALED-BRAND-NEW-XBOX-360-E305-FACEPLATE-XBOX360-BAG_W0QQitemZ180314217945QQihZ008QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He is a little high on this as well.

OBL infad3ll
12-15-2008, 10:26 PM

probably more than that. i got a sealed one for 75 dollars. but hey if he gets 1500, i would be more than happy to sell mine to! who wouldnt?

gameking28
12-16-2008, 03:38 AM
Here's another US Launch team plate (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110327027097) - slightly less insane than the first guy but still dreaming. :rofl:

Also another Simpsons Console (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130276182113) - This one is really sketchy though. The description and pictures were ripped exactly from THIS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220318398086) auction... and I mean exactly - the guy couldn't have made it more obvious when you look at both descriptions.
Use an escrow service if you bid on it. :watchout:

pastries r fun
12-17-2008, 05:39 AM
Here's another US Launch team plate (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110327027097) - slightly less insane than the first guy but still dreaming. :rofl:

Also another Simpsons Console (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130276182113) - This one is really sketchy though. The description and pictures were ripped exactly from THIS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220318398086) auction... and I mean exactly - the guy couldn't have made it more obvious when you look at both descriptions.
Use an escrow service if you bid on it. :watchout:

wow whats up with people, this economy wont make people wanna spend twice as much or more for a faceplate

SpaceGhost2K
12-17-2008, 11:45 PM
http://myworld.ebay.com/xyleminku/

I saw that 159 bought one of his plates. I bought two. I don't think the others got bids.

This guy's stuff is unbelievably good. Watch for more plates from him, or contact him to see if he's still got the others ones for sale.

http://i22.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/21/0e/0d20_1.JPG

http://i7.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/21/0e/13e8_1.JPG

SpaceGhost2K
12-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Alright, who got this plate? 159? Hm???

http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/25/4e/a023_1.JPG

/jealous

tacohead
12-18-2008, 02:43 PM
This one is a little too hard core for me: http://cgi.ebay.com/FACEPLATE-FOR-THE-XBOX-360-WITH-A-HEAVY-WIEGHT-BELT_W0QQitemZ320326028430QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item320326028430&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

pastries r fun
12-18-2008, 04:14 PM
This one is a little too hard core for me: http://cgi.ebay.com/FACEPLATE-FOR-THE-XBOX-360-WITH-A-HEAVY-WIEGHT-BELT_W0QQitemZ320326028430QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item320326028430&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

thats is wicked ugly...:sleeping: it barely looks like a plate?? and how are you supposed to turn on the 360?

hellonearth159
12-18-2008, 05:54 PM

Yeah...I saw that...reminded me of a guy that had some nonesense for sale and actually wrote in the description "I heard people on ebay will buy any old S**T so here it is".

hellonearth159
12-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Alright, who got this plate? 159? Hm???

http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/25/4e/a023_1.JPG

/jealous

Not me...That was xboxgamer76.

hellonearth159
12-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Here's another one he won that I missed out on.
http://i20.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/1f/76/9b44_1.JPG

SpaceGhost2K
12-19-2008, 02:40 AM
I sent a PM to 2K Elizabeth, the community liason for the forums at 2K but I haven't heard back. Probably on vacation. Didn't know about that other plate though. I wonder if Kam knows anyone at 2K.

SpaceGhost2K
12-23-2008, 12:33 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MEDAL-OF-HONOR-AIRBORNE-FACEPLATE-XBOX-360_W0QQitemZ260336578047QQihZ016QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Medal of Honor - Airborne. Very rare.

ez054098
12-27-2008, 08:06 PM
How rare? Do you know the story behind it?

SpaceGhost2K
12-28-2008, 12:34 AM
How rare? Do you know the story behind it?

Like most EA plates, it's probably limited to 100 or so and given out to either tournament winners or VIP's at pre-release events. Kamshaft has one that he got from the event. I think this is only the 2nd or 3rd I've ever seen on eBay.

ez054098
12-28-2008, 05:02 AM
Like most EA plates, it's probably limited to 100 or so and given out to either tournament winners or VIP's at pre-release events. Kamshaft has one that he got from the event. I think this is only the 2nd or 3rd I've ever seen on eBay.

Thanks for the info.

Smill
12-29-2008, 06:51 AM
Global Support faceplate on eBay!

http://i4.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/27/0f/310b_1.JPG

mrpunchy
12-29-2008, 08:46 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Xbox-360-faceplate_W0QQitemZ170290304165QQihZ007QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Link for Global.. Guy has no feedback that always makes me nervous

SpaceGhost2K
12-29-2008, 10:36 AM
He might have created a second account so he couldn't get busted for selling the plate.

ez054098
12-29-2008, 04:16 PM
He might have created a second account so he couldn't get busted for selling the plate.

That was my first thought. Sweet plate.

pastries r fun
12-31-2008, 03:48 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Xbox-360-faceplate_W0QQitemZ170290304165QQihZ007QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Link for Global.. Guy has no feedback that always makes me nervous

should be interesting how high this one goes when the last one was so controversial and with todays economy

hellonearth159
01-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Spacey and Everyone,
I need your help with a faceplate I've been trying to get for the last few months:

http://i4.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/1d/79/0ec1_1.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110332693292)

The seller doesn't use paypal and sent the following answer to my inquiry about US shipping:

"Thank you for your interests on this GoW 2 Faceplate with 2 skinz. I am the only one who offers this faceplate wordlwide. I would send this faceplate into the USA. I don´t accept Paypal but you can tranfer the money onto my bank account in Regensburg (I have BIC and IBAN Nr.) thank you for your questions and much greetings from Bavaria !
Regards, fellknaeuelfozzy"

My question is:
1. How does a guy end up being the only distributor of a GOW2 faceplate worldwide?
2. Has anyone is the US used this bank transfer process to pay for auctions. This seems to be very common with German auctions.
3. Any German collectors willing to buy this for me who accept paypal?
Thanks.

SpaceGhost2K
01-02-2009, 09:02 PM
My last efforts to secure plates through proxy didn't turn out so well. Elite Customs has a half-dozen of my plates that I can't seem to get here. I don't think he's trying to do anything funny. We just finally get ahold of each other and before I can get an answer how much I owe him for shipping, he's gone again.

My artist friend from Germany could probably help. He has PayPal. You'd have to PayPal him enough to cover and fees and he could do a bank transfer to the guy. If you can settle on a price with the guy and get the auction closed, I can contact Christoph and give you his PayPal info.

OBL infad3ll
01-04-2009, 12:13 AM
its been a while since i looked through here so if these plates are totally lame now, sorry.
quantum of solace:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xbox-360-Faceplate-James-Bond-Quantum-of-Solace_W0QQitemZ250349536907QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessori es_JN?hash=item250349536907&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1297%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
e3 in tube starting at 1.00
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xbox-360-Faceplate-Limited-Edition-E3-2005_W0QQitemZ320329477609QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories _JN?hash=item320329477609&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1297%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Jesse757x
01-04-2009, 02:11 AM
Spacey and Everyone,
I need your help with a faceplate I've been trying to get for the last few months:

http://i4.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/1d/79/0ec1_1.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110332693292)

The seller doesn't use paypal and sent the following answer to my inquiry about US shipping:

"Thank you for your interests on this GoW 2 Faceplate with 2 skinz. I am the only one who offers this faceplate wordlwide. I would send this faceplate into the USA. I don´t accept Paypal but you can tranfer the money onto my bank account in Regensburg (I have BIC and IBAN Nr.) thank you for your questions and much greetings from Bavaria !
Regards, fellknaeuelfozzy"

My question is:
1. How does a guy end up being the only distributor of a GOW2 faceplate worldwide?
2. Has anyone is the US used this bank transfer process to pay for auctions. This seems to be very common with German auctions.
3. Any German collectors willing to buy this for me who accept paypal?
Thanks.
I've seen that faceplate at gamestop. I'll look for it next time and I think he meant he's the only ebay seller who offers to ship the faceplate worldwide or something.

gameking28
01-04-2009, 04:58 AM
Couple of plates put up this evening:

Prey (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320329624061)

IdolM@ster Girls (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320329625286)

And the seller even references the FPDB here in the description! :cheers:

Variation-XBA
01-04-2009, 12:29 PM

Let's hope this is a trend starting! :)

pastries r fun
01-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Couple of plates put up this evening:

Prey (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320329624061)

IdolM@ster Girls (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320329625286)

he also warns for ebay snipers??? wtf is up with that

gameking28
01-04-2009, 05:49 PM
lol I've no idea - you'd think they would help him out right?
Maybe he's hoping people will put in really large bids to avoid getting sniped??

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that little warning was weird! :rofl:

pastries r fun
01-04-2009, 06:39 PM
lol I've no idea - you'd think they would help him out right?
Maybe he's hoping people will put in really large bids to avoid getting sniped??

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that little warning was weird! :rofl:

seems suspicious almost like he would have people he knows sniping for him to make people who lose it but want it with a burning flame (lol) put in crazy bids after its over to the seller...but who knows

OBL infad3ll
01-04-2009, 11:05 PM
us launch
http://cgi.ebay.com/xbox-360-I-made-this-launch-team-05-faceplate_W0QQitemZ130279407538QQihZ003QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

baddabliing
01-05-2009, 12:18 AM
hello i'm the one who is seling the 2 faceplates. i only put watch out for ebay snipers because one time i listed a limited edition xbox 360 and someone sniped it at the last mintue and i got multiple emails from people saying they would have paid more for the console but didn't bid at the last second. sorry for the confusion =)

gameking28
01-05-2009, 03:33 AM
hello i'm the one who is seling the 2 faceplates. i only put watch out for ebay snipers because one time i listed a limited edition xbox 360 and someone sniped it at the last mintue and i got multiple emails from people saying they would have paid more for the console but didn't bid at the last second. sorry for the confusion =)

No worries man - glad to have you around here! :cheers: I was excited to see the faceplate database here referenced in an auction... it's the first time I've actually seen someone do it!

pastries r fun
01-05-2009, 06:01 AM

lol i got it right, thats fine mate just dont let ebay get a wind of you doing that and somewhat cheating them out of a small amount of money

hellonearth159
01-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Team Xbox Sealed. Only $25 with a BIN
http://i13.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/08/39/9d0a_1.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com/TeamXbox-Xbox-360-Limited-Edition-Faceplate-RARE_W0QQitemZ300285112829)

SpaceGhost2K
01-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Team Xbox Sealed. Only $25 with a BIN
http://i13.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/08/39/9d0a_1.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com/TeamXbox-Xbox-360-Limited-Edition-Faceplate-RARE_W0QQitemZ300285112829)

That's Brent Soboleski, the founder of the site, so the auction is legit. He has 10 available on the auction, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was still sitting on a couple hundred plates or more.

**EDIT** PS, if you win one, ask him to autograph it for you. :D Tell him SpaceGhost2K sent you.

OBL infad3ll
01-05-2009, 11:26 PM
That's Brent Soboleski, the founder of the site, so the auction is legit. He has 10 available on the auction, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was still sitting on a couple hundred plates or more.

**EDIT** PS, if you win one, ask him to autograph it for you. :D Tell him SpaceGhost2K sent you.

thanks for the info! i was just going to ask if anyone thought it was fake, but now that their legit im buyin a few! :)

OBL infad3ll
01-05-2009, 11:29 PM
also has anyone seen any more of those really cool custom graffiti plates that where on ebay awhile ago? i tried to go to the links for the past auctions but they dont work for me for some reason? so if anybody remembers his name would you be willing to share it with me, i want some of his plate!

SpaceGhost2K
01-06-2009, 12:23 AM
also has anyone seen any more of those really cool custom graffiti plates that where on ebay awhile ago? i tried to go to the links for the past auctions but they dont work for me for some reason? so if anybody remembers his name would you be willing to share it with me, i want some of his plate!

xyleminku. I got two of the six.

gameking28
01-06-2009, 01:52 AM

I'm totally going to grab one and ask him to sign it. Good find 159! :hail:

hellonearth159
01-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Looks like our friends in Japan will be getting a couple of exclusive bundles. Check out the Star Ocean bundle which includes a faceplate.
http://www.andriasang.com/articles/2009/01/06/star_ocean_and_biohazard_x360_bundles/2132372781.jpg

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/941/941785/resident-evil-5-and-star-ocean-4-hardware-bundles-set-for-japan-20090106073725986.jpg

gameking28
01-06-2009, 10:09 PM
You know I would really be interested in finding out whether these bundles actually boost xbox hardware sales in Japan. It seems like every time a Japanese RPG developer brings out a new game Microsoft is right there with a console bundle.

OBL infad3ll
01-06-2009, 10:18 PM
i wonder if that bundle that has RE5 in it will have a faceplate then?

SpaceGhost2K
01-06-2009, 11:20 PM
I still don't have the console-exclusive Tales of Vesperia plate. Or the Last Remnant plate. I did manage to get an Infinite Undiscovery plate pretty cheap, though.

SuperMonkeyHero
01-06-2009, 11:27 PM
I was just about to post the same Star Ocean bundle news. Looks like the RE5 bundle doesn't have a faceplate packaged in but with the Lost Planet, Dead Rising & DMC4 faceplates coming out of the UK we may not be completely out of luck. (Crossing fingers and everything else that can be crossed!!!)

Spacey did you get my email with the horrible picture and the starting details of my faceplate collection display? After counting I have 43 up and 34 to go.

SuperMonkeyHero
01-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Hey Everyone! I received an email today from Capcom about the Street Fighter IV Arcade sticks and controllers coming from Madcatz. Along with all that there was mention of 2 Street Fighter IV Faceplate/Skins bundles. Here's the details:

• Official Street Fighter IV Faceplate and Console Skinz™ – Xbox 360

Featuring custom Street Fighter IV artwork, the highly collectible Faceplate and Console Skinz allow gamers to customize their Xbox 360 console. Safe and totally removable, the Console Skinz wrap around the top and bottom of the console and when combined with the Faceplate, create a stunning Street Fighter IV backdrop. Available in a choice of two striking designs, the Street Fighter IV Faceplate and Console Skinz present an eye-catching addition to any gamer’s living room.

Unfortunately there were no links to pictures in the press release but as soon as I or one of you XBA faithful come across them they'll get posted.

SpaceGhost2K
01-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Yes, I did, and I got your text today. I just hate texting so I didn't reply. :)

SpaceGhost2K
01-08-2009, 01:55 AM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mad-Catz-Xbox-Liverpool-Faceplate/dp/B001LK7FM4

Europe only. Amazon.uk won't ship video game stuff to the US.

http://store.gameshark.net/xbox360/index2.htm

Same story. Darn Brits.

SpaceGhost2K
01-16-2009, 01:05 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Nascar-08-Xbox-360-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ320331784019QQihZ011QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheap NASCAR faceplate.

hellonearth159
01-23-2009, 06:46 AM
Likely the first of many to come since the game doesn't come out for another month.
Ebay Item 370149198400

http://i3.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/2d/0d/26e2_1.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Star-Ocean-4-Faceplate-w-bonus-CD-Japan-New_W0QQitemZ370149198400)

hellonearth159
01-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Check out some new goodies from MadCatz coming to Amazon and GameStop!

Street Fighter IV Version 1
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61A3gzUWaPL._SS500_.jpg

Street Fighter IV Version 2
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JznFPpWCL._SS500_.jpg

Resident Evil 5
http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/802983b.jpg

lonewolfie13
01-24-2009, 01:50 AM
I just got a decent paycheck and pre-ordered the street fighter 4 version 2 faceplate and skin at gamestop, cant wait!

hellonearth159
01-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Does this look like the biggest load of BULLS##T ever?
This guy is claiming what looks like a child drawing is an exclusive NXE plate.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Exclusive-E3-XBOX-360-Faceplate-Only-10-made_W0QQitemZ200303236477
http://i2.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/2d/df/f2f8_1.JPG

This is what he has on the auction

"Hello, the item you are currently looking at is an exclusive XBOX 360 faceplate, which I won in a competition during the E3 games festival. There were only 10 of these made to celebrate the announcment of the NXE (New XBOX Experience) Live update. However; I really dont want to put it on my XBOX as I have an Elite system, which is black, I think it would look stupid, don't you?

The bottom "flap" to the USB ports has been and is still sucured with selotape, I can only assume this was to aid the printing of the design onto the face plate. Other astetic features that i havent shown in the pictures are, a car, ala Forza 2, and two soldiers fighting it out, ala Call of Duty 4. The faceplate was designed by various artists from different game developers (Turn11 & Finity Ward)

Due to the exclusive nature of this faceplate I will only accept bids from within the UK and only PayPal payment will be accepted.

HAPPY BIDDING & GOOD LUCK!!!"

SpaceGhost2K
01-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Just a hunch, but I'm gonna have to say... huh uh.

Variation-XBA
01-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Hahahahhaa..... someone needs to buy that plate... hahah

hellonearth159
01-26-2009, 10:57 PM
BTW, this is what the NXE plate from E3 really looks like.

lonewolfie13
01-26-2009, 11:32 PM
I just sent a fraudulent item report on ebay for that faceplate, we dont need that crap. :mad:

Sorry i hate ebay scammers, and it doesnt help that my Prey faceplate is up on ebay, he might draw a Prey faceplate and everyone thinks mine is the fake and wont buy it ROFL

It is pretty funny tho...

OBL infad3ll
01-27-2009, 08:39 PM

OMG how do you find all these uber-atomic rare plates! you must have a third eye that finds faceplates.

pierrevincy
01-29-2009, 04:48 PM
look at this chinese link for seeing this faceplate again :http://www.globalsources.com/manufacturers/XBOX-360-Faceplate.html?count=0

and look for my auctions too :
http://shop.ebay.it/merchant/pierrevincy

SpaceGhost2K
01-29-2009, 06:02 PM
look at this chinese link for seeing this faceplate again :http://www.globalsources.com/manufacturers/XBOX-360-Faceplate.html?count=0

and look for my auctions too :
http://shop.ebay.it/merchant/pierrevincy

" OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE "

Do you have an extra one of those that I could buy from you? I can pay 20 Euros if you can ship it with the other plate.

Oh, and at the Chinese link... how do you go about getting single plates from them? One site says they'll ship as few as one piece. Others won't ship less than 5,000.

I REALLY want the Stockholm E3, Madden XX and the "tree" plates.

tacohead
01-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Great find! Very nice!

OBL infad3ll
01-29-2009, 06:53 PM
do you have to have a buisness to buy from the chinese dealer? if not maybe we could get some people to pool togeather some money and buy a bundle, because i really want that sweeden plate.

SpaceGhost2K
01-29-2009, 07:58 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300288182354&_trksid=e11010.m203&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DI%252BS%26itu%3DSI%252BUCI%26otn%3D1&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1348

Only four hours left. It's a ltd ed original xbox console. "Signed" by Bill Gates.

I sent off an email to the Chinese place to ask about getting single plates. One place has multiple designs so I asked what they had available.

Floppy Brown
01-30-2009, 12:50 AM
Count me in!

do you have to have a buisness to buy from the chinese dealer? if not maybe we could get some people to pool togeather some money and buy a bundle, because i really want that sweeden plate.

Floppy Brown
01-30-2009, 12:54 AM
"
Oh, and at the Chinese link... how do you go about getting single plates from them? One site says they'll ship as few as one piece. Others won't ship less than 5,000
From the site : Minimum Order: # 100 to 199 Pieces

SpaceGhost2K
02-01-2009, 03:07 PM
From Pierrevincy:

new faceplate on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220354736116

From the site : Minimum Order: # 100 to 199 Pieces

Right, but that's just the one company. Sometimes one company will have multiple "names" that they do business under. Other times, multiple companies might have the same inventory. The minimum order quantity are all over the place, even for different plates from the same companies.

I think everyone is on hold because of the Chinese New Year, so I expect to get some replies in the next couple of days. Nothing yet. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to buy 100 plates and then just sell them to people for what they cost. I'd end up with 80 unsold plates that I'd have to try to unload on eBay to get my money back. It's crossed my mind, but I'm not entirely ready to be an importer, lol.

Now MAYBE.... if they cost me $5 each and I sold them for $10 each (and you guys knew that and were cool with it and remember, it costs another $5 for shipping on top of THAT), then it might maker sense to buy a whole carton of them.

SpaceGhost2K
02-04-2009, 12:53 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-RARE-FACEPLATE-GILLETTE-CHAMPIONS-OF-GAMING_W0QQitemZ150324949713QQihZ005QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gillette Champions of Gaming faceplate. First time seen, given away today, apparently.

Sadly, I don't have that kind of money right now.

gameking28
02-04-2009, 05:11 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-RARE-FACEPLATE-GILLETTE-CHAMPIONS-OF-GAMING_W0QQitemZ150324949713QQihZ005QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gillette Champions of Gaming faceplate. First time seen, given away today, apparently.

Sadly, I don't have that kind of money right now.

He re-listed the plate (he has another 3 of them apparently)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150325039348

He also has one signed by John Cena from the WWE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150324957291

Some of you might recognize the seller - it's Sean Korb. :)

ez054098
02-04-2009, 07:28 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300288182354&_trksid=e11010.m203&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DI%252BS%26itu%3DSI%252BUCI%26otn%3D1&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1348

Only four hours left. It's a ltd ed original xbox console. "Signed" by Bill Gates.

I sent off an email to the Chinese place to ask about getting single plates. One place has multiple designs so I asked what they had available.

I have one of these. I paid about as much. The cool thing is the controllers. They are the same transparent green, but in the original large size. This is the only way you can get them.

ez054098
02-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Does anyone know of any new per-order faceplates coming up or just released?

SpaceGhost2K
02-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Does anyone know of any new per-order faceplates coming up or just released?

I haven't heard about any preorder or free with purchase plates except for the Japanese releases (Star Ocean being the most recent).

He re-listed the plate (he has another 3 of them apparently)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150325039348

He also has one signed by John Cena from the WWE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150324957291

Some of you might recognize the seller - it's Sean Korb. :)

I recognized the account name but I've never done business with him.

If he's still doing faceplate stuff, he needs to get his butt in here.

pierrevincy
02-10-2009, 04:06 PM
I found this one:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1899/immagine001by5.jpg

but the start button misses!!!

SpaceGhost2K
02-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Maybe he was painting the eye and forgot to put it in before he took the pic. I've done that before.

That's pretty cool. Did you win that, or is it currently listed?

pierrevincy
02-10-2009, 10:44 PM
it' a an guy who put the photo in a thread.

pierrevincy
02-10-2009, 10:53 PM
it' a guy who put the photo in a thread.

Lethal AK47
02-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey pierrevincy, did you already check with the post office for the missing parcel with my Faceplates? I'm still waiting for your reply. Thanks!

Anyway, count me in for the Chinese wholesale. It shouldn't cost that much. A friend of my bought 300 printed covers (almost similar to Faceplates) for Nokia phones which he sold in his shop. He paid only $1,65 for each cover. Plastic stuff from China is most of the times quite cheap anyway, but I'm curious what they will charge for Faceplates.

SpaceGhost2K
02-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Pierre, I got my green plate today. Thanks :)