PDA

View Full Version : 360style.co.uk

SpaceGhost2K
12-19-2007, 08:22 PM
http://360style.co.uk/forum/index.php#2

While looking for a blue ring Virgin plate, I found this site. They're in the UK and have something similar there, to what we have here, but with a little more mileage under their belt. I introduced myself to them and invited them to check us out.

It would be nice to have some faceplate community collectors and customizers 'cross the pond. Stick your head in their site and say "hi" if you get a chance. Totally painless registration process.

Elite-Concepts
12-20-2007, 03:10 AM
hey dont look much like customisers though

Nato King
12-20-2007, 05:46 AM
Well I took some time out of my busy life to sign up and drop my two cents over there. I put my first post under you space.

Kamshaft
12-20-2007, 07:27 AM
I think one of the guys from there is an Xbox MVP

SpaceGhost2K
12-20-2007, 01:52 PM

I thought so to, but I didn't recognize any names.

Yeah, most of their customs seem to be in the form of Photoshop art.

Elite-Concepts
12-20-2007, 02:09 PM
yer they hold competitions each week by the looks of it but also by the looks of it the forum is dieing as there aint alot of still active members every member profile i look up they havent been on in months lol apart from like the admin staff lol

Nato King
12-22-2007, 07:32 AM
yer they hold competitions each week by the looks of it but also by the looks of it the forum is dieing as there aint alot of still active members every member profile i look up they havent been on in months lol apart from like the admin staff lol

Yeah I did see that.

SpaceGhost2K
12-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Maybe they'll just bond with us at the UK division of Faceplate Addict. :D

Elite-Concepts
12-23-2007, 02:11 PM

whats an xbox MVP:confused:

Nato King
01-02-2008, 07:44 AM
whats an xbox MVP:confused:

Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) are exceptional technical community leaders from around the world who are awarded for voluntarily sharing their high quality, real world expertise in offline and online technical communities. Microsoft MVPs are a highly select group of experts that represents the technical community's best and brightest, and they share a deep commitment to community and a willingness to help others.

MVPs represent a broad spectrum of Microsoft product users. They occupy many different professions including accountants, teachers, artists, engineers and technologists. MVPs reside in over 90 countries, represent 30 different languages, and cover more than 90 Microsoft technologies.

MVPs tend to be early adopters of new technology and actively communicate their experiences to millions of other technology users. Through their extensive community activity, MVPs help others solve problems and discover new capabilities, helping people get the maximum value from their technology.

Each year, the technical community's best and brightest are awarded as Microsoft MVPs. You can learn more about the MVP Award and individual MVPs, by visiting the following Web sites:

* MVP Overview: (http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpexecsum) Learn about the important roles that Microsoft MVPs play in technical communities.
* MVP Award (http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpawardintro): Understand the mission of the MVP Award and the recipient selection process. You will also find a summary of the benefits of the MVP Award.
* MVP Insider: (http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpinsider) Read about a new MVP recipient each month. Find out what inspires MVPs, which books they are reading, and what they would do with unlimited bandwidth.
* MVP Press: (http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpprsc) Find links to press coverage of MVPs and the MVP Award.

SpaceGhost2K
01-02-2008, 02:52 PM
There's only about 60 Xbox MVP's worldwide, but there are about 3,100 MVP's worldwide across all facets of Microsoft.

At least four of the Xbox MVP's are members here: Kam, myself, Aceattorney and Wiseguy. Then there's Godfree at Gamertagradio and a bunch of other independant site owners. Follow the links above to the Xbox section and there's a list of all of them.

Don't ask what you can do to get it. We don't know for sure what WE did to get it. You get their attention by being a positive contributor to the online Xbox community and being active in the community. But you can't "run" for it. I didn't even know about it until they told me I'd been nominated and won.

Elite-Concepts
01-02-2008, 04:22 PM
i can definatley tell why you got it space, ur faceplates are awesome, i am gonna try making some good 1s soon and see what i can do, prob wont be any good but there is no harm in trying i say :D

SpaceGhost2K
01-02-2008, 04:30 PM
i can definatley tell why you got it space, ur faceplates are awesome, i am gonna try making some good 1s soon and see what i can do, prob wont be any good but there is no harm in trying i say :D

Actually, I got the award and THEN the faceplate thing happened. I was trying to give stuff away that they'd given me and I did a faceplate contest. I was just showing them how to make one. I didn't see all of this coming.

Frazmand
01-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Hello guys,

I'm Frazmand - admin and owner of 360style.co.uk. I made the database on 360style.co.uk and what a job it was. You have hard work ahead of you guys.

I'm gonna try and help you guys as much as I can with pictures and stuff just ask what you need.

Thanks to everyone who has joined on our forum from here too.