PDA

View Full Version : The autographed plates arrived today.

SpaceGhost2K
12-26-2007, 04:52 PM
I received my two autographed plates in the mail today. Avril Lavigne and Joss Stone. They were packed... less than impressively. For our member who won a bunch of them, I hope they all made it. Mine are fine, but it was a homemade, cutdown box, crudely taped and packed inside. Certainly not of the caliber you'd expect for an "official" auction.

HaZarD SFD
12-26-2007, 05:20 PM
I might collect more someday.. but for now its all about Airsoft parts.

Especially since im going to spend $1600 this summer !LOL!

Nato King
12-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I am glad you got them ok and in some prefect condition. I should be getting my splinter cell faceplate sometime this week. I hope been waiting for two weeks now.

SpaceGhost2K
12-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey Nato, I put a pic in my signature but it's not showing up. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Nato King
12-27-2007, 06:14 AM
Hmmm Make sure the code you used is correct. If you are still having problems just PM me and I will help you out.

Variation-XBA
12-29-2007, 01:56 AM
They were packed... less than impressively. For our member who won a bunch of them, I hope they all made it. Mine are fine, but it was a homemade, cutdown box, crudely taped and packed inside. Certainly not of the caliber you'd expect for an "official" auction.

I'm not just some other member ;)

Yes, mine arrived. They were bubble wrapped all nicely, but yea, ghetto box.

Did yours come with the authenticity papers? Mine didnt, though I cant tell if we get them or not.

Ill grab pics of mine once i get moved in my new place next week.

SpaceGhost2K
12-29-2007, 12:16 PM
I couldn't remember who it was and was too tired to go back and look for it. Sorry, muh bad.