PDA

View Full Version : Hey, where did everybody go????

moltenluv
12-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Hello, anybody out there? This section of the forum has been awfully quite lately. It was a hoppin place there for a while and now it seems like everybody has vanished. :watchout: Come back all my fellow crazy faceplate collectors, come back!!!!!!! Heck even Spacey hasn't made any custom plates lately or if he has he hasn't posted any pics here. What gives? Did everybody get bored with the collecting :( OMG did the world end and I am the only survivor and just don't know it yet :yikes:

Nato King
12-27-2007, 04:45 PM
hahahaha

I don't think everyone left I thing people are just doing the holiday thing because the whole site and be quite for the past month. I see this place becoming live again in January. even ebay is quite haven't seen any rare or limited faceplates lately.

Don't worry people will be back.

SpaceGhost2K
12-27-2007, 09:34 PM
I've gotten a few plates in the mail but haven't taken pics of them to show off, yet.

I got some customs done but didn't want to post pics until after Christmas so I didn't spoil someone's present.

I'm working feverishly on more customs, trying to get some done that are already paid for as well as some to post up for auction.

I also need to get pics for the database.

I'd say.... expect quiet until Jan 2.

cheezymonkey999
12-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Im still here... Ive just been busy. The wheel ripped off my car so i bought a new Scion XB. To pay for the xb my faceplate $$ has been drastically cut, and ive been working more since schools out. I stop by and check on the forums whenever i remember too though.

moltenluv
12-28-2007, 09:24 AM
Oh I see............so I am just a loser with no life then I guess :p I am still here and I need people to post stuff!!!!! Yeah I noticed how much eBay is sucking right now. Seems like before everyday I found at least one new auction to watch. Right now I am not even watching any! I can't remember that ever happening before. I did finally get all the faceplates that I won. The last 2 I have been waiting for came today. Now I just need to take pics and post them. I just don't feel very motovated (is that spelled right, it looks weird). Maybe if more people started posting that would give me the push I need :hump:

JakofallAces
12-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Oh I see............so I am just a loser with no life then I guess :p I am still here and I need people to post stuff!!!!! Yeah I noticed how much eBay is sucking right now. Seems like before everyday I found at least one new auction to watch. Right now I am not even watching any! I can't remember that ever happening before. I did finally get all the faceplates that I won. The last 2 I have been waiting for came today. Now I just need to take pics and post them. I just don't feel very motovated (is that spelled right, it looks weird). Maybe if more people started posting that would give me the push I need :hump:

Its motivated, you were close:p. Well about ebay Ghost Rider just began about 12 or so auctions of faceplates so here we go again on the bidding wars:watchout::watchout:

SpaceGhost2K
12-28-2007, 02:16 PM
Its motivated, you were close:p. Well about ebay Ghost Rider just began about 12 or so auctions of faceplates so here we go again on the bidding wars:watchout::watchout:

They're all BIN, so there won't be any bidding wars. You want it, you buy it, you got it. :)

moltenluv
12-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Motivated, that looks much better. Ok so I took pics of my new faceplates and uploaded them to photobucket and now I am off to add them to my collection thread. So if anybody is still out there gimme a few minutes to get them up and then go check them out. I got some good ones :cool:

moltenluv
12-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Ok I posted the new pics, well all except one I forgot to upload to photobucket. I will add that one tomorrow, maybe, if I am motivated :confused:

moltenluv
12-28-2007, 05:08 PM
Ok I changed my mind and I uploaded the final pic. I am bored and I was afraid I would forget to do it tomorrow :D

Variation-XBA
12-29-2007, 01:50 AM
I was on Holiday, sorry!

BAck now, and those faceplates I won arrived, so once I move into my new place, I'll show you guys