PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Playing music on the xbox 360

oemvalue
01-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Is there a way to change songs while you're playing a game? I can make a playlist before I play, and it'll play in the game, but I can't skip or modify the playlist without turning off the xbox and doing it all over again. Also is there anyway to browse folders on your computer from the xbox? I don't like the whole artist, song, genre setup...

Ainokeatoo
01-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Is there a way to change songs while you're playing a game? I can make a playlist before I play, and it'll play in the game, but I can't skip or modify the playlist without turning off the xbox and doing it all over again. Also is there anyway to browse folders on your computer from the xbox? I don't like the whole artist, song, genre setup...

Yes you can change the playlist but you can't change the songs in the play list during the game. You can switch playlists during the game just not the songs during the game.

oemvalue
01-03-2008, 11:10 AM
How do you change the playlists during the game? For the life of me I couldn't figure it out.

Ainokeatoo
01-03-2008, 11:12 AM
How do you change the playlists during the game? For the life of me I couldn't figure it out.

Press the guide button stroll all the way down until you get to the small bar that has the name of the song playing, click that it'll take you to two different catagories *usually* the computer your connected to or your harddrive click whatever one your play lists are on then voila.