:surprised

----> Show them off.. <---

I'm curious..
plz..

:cheers:

Nato King
01-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Hmmm
when did WARTH0G DRIVER become a Staff member.

If you do a search for threads you can see that alot of people have been showing off there faceplates.

WARTH0G DRIVER
01-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Hmmm
when did WARTH0G DRIVER become a Staff member.

If you do a search for threads you can see that alot of people have been showing off there faceplates.

ummm.. what do you mean when did I become a "staff member"? :confused:

is it because of my sig?? :rolleyes:

SpaceGhost2K
01-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Warthog Driver,

There are stickied thread at the top of each of the three faceplate forum areas that describe what goes into those areas.

Specifically, the "Collectors" area if for showing off collections.
The "Customizers" area is for showing off customs that you made or own.
"General" is for talk about plates.

If you go into the Collectors area, there are multiple threads where people have shown off their collections.

JakofallAces
01-04-2008, 04:02 PM
ummm.. what do you mean when did I become a "staff member"? :confused:

is it because of my sig?? :rolleyes:

no because of your rep u have been here 1 month

WARTH0G DRIVER
01-05-2008, 06:18 PM
no because of your rep u have been here 1 month

oh...ok.. i'm sorry. :midget:

JakofallAces
01-05-2008, 06:20 PM
oh...ok.. i'm sorry. :midget:

so r u a admin because most of your posts i have seen are multiple and sometimes pointless.

WARTH0G DRIVER
01-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Warthog Driver,

There are stickied thread at the top of each of the three faceplate forum areas that describe what goes into those areas.

Specifically, the "Collectors" area if for showing off collections.
The "Customizers" area is for showing off customs that you made or own.
"General" is for talk about plates.

If you go into the Collectors area, there are multiple threads where people have shown off their collections.

Oh ok! Thanks SpaceGhost2k!!

*i'm going to go n' check em out...!!
:cheers:

WARTH0G DRIVER
01-05-2008, 06:23 PM
so r u a admin or did u hack because most of your posts i have seen are multiple and sometimes pointless.

what?? sorry dude i don't know what your talkin about...

:rolleyes:... i didn't think my posts where pointless....:(

JakofallAces
01-05-2008, 06:44 PM
what?? sorry dude i don't know what your talkin about...

:rolleyes:... i didn't think my posts where pointless....:(
Warthog driver is a name known to all.* Your rep is that of a admin it is way to high for you being here only 1 month. Spacey has been here for way longer than that and has half your rep.
Also
Srry about the harshness of the pointless post but some times you turn one post into seven or more.

ll Mista GT ll
01-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Warthog driver is a name known to all.* Your rep is that of a admin it is way to high for you being here only 1 month. Spacey has been here for way longer than that and has half your rep.
Also
Srry about the harshness of the pointless post but some times you turn one post into seven or more.

Sorry, but what the hell are you talking about?

JakofallAces
01-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Sorry, but what the hell are you talking about?

Edit: Hazard just shunned me into the corner with that post below i guess your rep can jump that much if you get rep from mods and admins

HaZarD SFD
01-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Good rep comes to those who are funny, cool, and do stuff people like and that the people are generous enough to give him rep.. Hell mine filled up the way it is now in an week.

Heres good rep for you for feeling left out..

Ry
01-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Owned by Hazard, you know, I kinda feel left out :(:whistle:

SpaceGhost2K
01-06-2008, 04:29 PM
The first day I posted in these forums, someone lest me feedback that said "Welcome to the forums" and it was negative.

It only matters if feedback matters to you. If people base what they think about me on my feedback and not my posts, then they don't know me so why would I care what they think about me?

See how that works?

Ry
01-06-2008, 04:36 PM
I was just joking, the 2nd day I think, i got negative rep saying BAH. +Rep for spacey, who leaves negative rep for "Welcome to the Forums?

JakofallAces
01-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I was just joking, the 2nd day I think, i got negative rep saying BAH. +Rep for spacey, who leaves negative rep for "Welcome to the Forums?

an a$$hole of course like that guy who made a thread Give Me Good Rep what an idiot now he has loads of bad rep.