View Full Version : Chicken's Wishlist

Ry
01-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Here's my wishlist, the ones I want most, are at the top,
-Zero Hour
-E305 Rings of Light
-X05 Canada - Large Maple Leaf
-I Made This
-Rainbow Six Vegas Custom (SpaceGhost2K)
-Tags 06
-UK Launch
-X06 Toronto
-Urban
-You’re Next
-Splinter Cell Double Agent
-Sun
-Green Bubbles Germany
-Toy2r Qee faceplate and Toys

Thanks, maybe some of you can help me with these, alot of them are going to be hard to find.

SpaceGhost2K
01-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Green bubbles? Do you have a link to a pic? I'm not familiar with that one.

gh0st_r1der
01-12-2008, 12:59 AM
-Zero Hour
-E305 Rings of Light
-I Made This
-Tags 06
-UK Launch
-X06 Toronto
-Urban
-You’re Next
-Sun
-Green Bubbles Germany

Thanks, maybe some of you can help me with these, alot of them are going to be hard to find.

I can hook you with UK launch, Zero Hour, SplinterCell .... Tags and Urban ... but there are more people asking for the last 2

leethal_4ce
01-12-2008, 02:31 AM
-Zero Hour
-E305 Rings of Light
-I Made This
-Tags 06
-UK Launch
-X06 Toronto
-Urban
-You’re Next
-Sun
-Green Bubbles Germany

Here (http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-X-TOY2R-QEE-FACEPLATE-KUBRICK-BE-RBRICK-X-2_W0QQitemZ180204685820QQihZ008QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem). I really like that one but I can't afford it now :[ it's really neat. I have a bunch of bearbrick figures from when I went to Japan.

Ry
01-12-2008, 02:41 AM
I can hook you with UK launch, Zero Hour, SplinterCell .... Tags and Urban ... but there are more people asking for the last 2
Thanks dude,
I will get a pic for you later space

JakofallAces
01-12-2008, 07:41 AM
nice list but your missing the impossible ones like Sweden launch and xbox support. Though it is a nice list it is very short you need to widen your imagination dude think out side the box for mine i am putting every coustom spacey has ever made.

Ry
01-12-2008, 10:32 AM
nice list but your missing the impossible ones like Sweden launch and xbox support.i am putting every coustom spacey has ever made.
Yeah, but those are the ones I will never find, and when I do, I pay an arm and a leg for them. I like almost all of Spacey's custom, I gotta go threw his list and look and add more.

leethal_4ce
01-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Just wanted to double check, did you realize that "here" was a link to one of the faceplates you wanted?

SpaceGhost2K
01-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Some of those are readily available, it's just a matter of when there's money to do it. The Kubricks are always up there, same price.

I just got through making four of the Rainbow Six Vegas plates but I think they're all spoken for: Ghost, 'luv, KingMidas82 and GameKing28.

Ry
01-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah I knew, Im watching it, I still need to learn to get money from my bank account to my paypal, I usally use my moms, but she put a stop to that, and Space, I will talk to you about the RB6V Faceplate.