PDA

View Full Version : SpaceGhost2K: Now taking orders for the rest of January.

SpaceGhost2K
01-18-2008, 02:50 PM
Most of the plates that have been prepaid are done with only a couple of exceptions; those being Ali's Spawn plate, and Ohio State plate and a number of KOTOR boxes. The KOTOR plates are done.

However, I have an insurance bill coming up that needs to be paid. As some of you know, my sticker guys closed up shop, so buying a vinyl cutter also appeared on my list of "things to spend money on that I don't have."

I decided to do something a little different. Since it's hard right now to work on designs for never before seen plates, I'm going to list a few plates that I have the materials for and can start immediately. Assuming that I don't get more than a total of ten plates or so out of all y'all, I see no reason why I can't get these done and out the door by the end of the month.

If you want to see the plates I'm talking about, just scan through my customs pages. Most of them can be seen there, or at least, some version of them can. IF YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING ONE OF THESE PLATES, NOW IS THE TIME :)

Prices include shipping. Remember, I can't alter them with pro-looking gamertags or anything because I don't have access to a cutter. If you want more than one, since I can ship them together, just knock five bucks off of every plate except the first one. Fair?

Heroes: Sylar Slash (Heroes wording large under door, eclipse around power button, blood around dvd tray door) - $45

Heroes: Sylar's Escape (Concrete look with manhole cover and streaked blood, vertical Heroes logo on USB door) - $50

Heroes : Save The Cheerleader (complicated red, white, yellow and black plate with Claire's school logo around power button area. I have materials but have not made one before so I have no pics to show) - $60

Halo 3: Master Chief green, battle damage silver wear around edges, "3" under DVD door only. - $35

Halo 3 above with Master Chief head on power button - $45

Halo - Solid metal color gold, silver or copper with MC head on power button, no logo - $40

Halo "Finish The Fight" - Finish the Fight wording under DVD door, MC green plate, battle damaged, Master Chief and Arbiter figures on power button - $60

Toy Story Aliens - $100 (see pic, lol)

Ghostbusters - green haze/splats with Ghostbusters name under DVD door and Ghostbusters logo in power button area. - $50

Nickelodeon - lime green plate with orange Nick splat - $40

Playstation 3 - Silver text on a glossy black plate in Spiderman font, with tiny "*SDF APPROVED" in lower right. - $40

Spawn - black plate with blood, white logo with green inserts, Spawn figure attached to plate, green power light routed through his eyes - $60

Star Wars "Spirit of Yoda" - ONE ONLY, extremely prized plate - $125. I have not offered to make a second one before, so this may be your only shot at this plate. (SOLD)

Star Wars "A long time ago..." - $40

"300" - $40

Captain America - $40

Fantastic Four Invisible girl plate - $55

Ferrari logo on plate color of your choice - $45. I can do red, yellow, blue, white, black, silver, gold, copper, teal, pink (heh, a pink Ferrari), lt blue, Warthog green (heh, a warthog with a Ferrari logo on it, heh heh), flourescent pink, lime green, purple, lavender, orange, etc. Logo can be small on a horizontal plate lr large on a vertical plate.

Gears of War - glossy black with large red head towards power button end. Can be vertical or horizontal. OR I can do a glossy black one with a tin yhead in the power button. - $40

GI JOE COBRA plate, red logo on glossy black plate - $40

Guitar Hero - couple of sizes of logo. One color paint job plus logo -$40. Van Halen version with red, white and black - $60.

Zelda with shield and arrows, plus logo - $50. Colors can be discussed.

Duck Dodgers and Martian K-9 (Sorry, I don't have a Marvin), will try for a Maurice Noble design with space above and geometric angles below, no logo but little plaque - $50.

"I want a Japanese Girlfriend" in Kanji - $40

Live Turns Five, iridescent orange with white logo, - $40

Lost - Oceanic plane with damage - $40 (ONE LEFT NOW)

Lost - THE HATCH. $125. You'll just have to trust me on this one. A masterpiece plate.

Nightmare Before Christmas - vinyl Jack head in power button area, or silhouette of Jack on the curly hilltop - $60 (labor intensive PITA plate, lol) (SOLD OUT)

Nintendo - White plate with red Nintendo capsule logo - $40

Nintendo NES Console - just like it says - $60

The Incredibles - "i" logo around power button area, comes with Mr Incredible figure (not attached) and Mrs. Incredible figure attached to DVD door. - $60

Rainbow Six: Vegas - $50 #@%& bucks (I have a genuine love/hate relationship with this plate.)

Superman w/ logo and small figure, looks like the Wonder Woman plate for comparison sake - $40

Zombie Survival Kit - hand painted wording with bloody chainsaw and LOTS of blood - $50

TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles logo on concrete, large manhole cover with turtle hands, only parts to make one - $60. (SOLD)

Daredevil plate with logo and small figure - $45

Evil Bert - name and figure - $45

Halo 3 - Ammo Box, Plasma grenade, Battle Damaged figure, plate that matches figure in green, red, or blue - $100, or in clear "active camouflage" with no battle damage - $110. (Figures can be battle damaged or left "virgin", whichever you prefer.)

Snoopy and Woodstock, WWII Pilots on flying doghouse, figure attached, plate painted like clouds - $50

Lego Star Wars with Han and Chewie - $50

Blue's Clues with Blue and Magenta - $40

My Little Pony Unicorn - pink or blue plate, bling TBD - $40

---

That ought to be plenty to start with. If I think of more, I'll add them so check the list a few times.

All plates will be signed, dated and shipped USPS Priority Mail.

JakofallAces
01-18-2008, 02:58 PM
what about the wtf seal one how much pm me thanks

SpaceGhost2K
01-18-2008, 03:34 PM
what about the wtf seal one how much pm me thanks

I have two WTF stickers but I think I have two requests for it already too. I'd have to check, You might have been one of them.

**EDIT** Yeah, you were. You and Chronik. That one is $40 shipped, but I can't put the name on it, unless you want me to paint it by hand.

ali rock 110
01-18-2008, 04:11 PM
See my PM

JarkMan
01-18-2008, 08:21 PM
dont forget u gots my plate to make lol

SpaceGhost2K
01-18-2008, 08:25 PM
dont forget u gots my plate to make lol

I can't do the eye yet but I got the rest of the plate in the works.

JarkMan
01-18-2008, 09:58 PM
do u need that vinyl cuter for the eye?

SpaceGhost2K
01-18-2008, 10:15 PM
do u need that vinyl cuter for the eye?

If you want it to look like it wasn't done by a number of monkey's trying to solve a math problem, yes.

JakofallAces
01-18-2008, 11:41 PM
I have two WTF stickers but I think I have two requests for it already too. I'd have to check, You might have been one of them.

**EDIT** Yeah, you were. You and Chronik. That one is $40 shipped, but I can't put the name on it, unless you want me to paint it by hand.

knock urself out as long as u dont have parkensons disease or have only one finger which would be ironic

Elite-Concepts
01-19-2008, 03:30 AM
knock urself out as long as u dont have parkensons disease or have only one finger which would be ironic

parkensons disease isnt a laughing matter....

JakofallAces
01-19-2008, 08:52 AM
parkensons disease isnt a laughing matter....

srry geez well neither is alot of stuff people make fun of:sleeping: and i wasnt exactly laughing

moltenluv
01-19-2008, 02:19 PM
Ack! You have so many that I want! Why couldn't you have waited until Thursday (aka my next payday) to post this thread :(

SpaceGhost2K
01-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Ack! You have so many that I want! Why couldn't you have waited until Thursday (aka my next payday) to post this thread :(

If there's one you want to lock down, like if it's limited quantities, I'll lock it down for you. A privilege of being a long-time repeat customer. :)

I'm down to one large "3" for the Halo plates and one small "3", and I have two heads left. So all the Halo plate combinations with figures, boxes, etc. - I can do any combination of two.

TMNT is gone because I have no more turtle hands.

SpaceGhost2K
01-20-2008, 06:53 PM
JarkMan, you're going to have to wait until I can get more stickers made, I'm afraid. The stickers I used for the plate let paint seep out around the edges. I can't do more until I get more stickers. I hope to have my sticker issue resolved soon.

Elite-Concepts
01-21-2008, 02:21 AM
you finding another guy or are u buying your own machine space?

SpaceGhost2K
01-21-2008, 03:11 AM
you finding another guy or are u buying your own machine space?

I'm going to try to buy my own, but it depends on the $$$ situation. I may have to find someone in the interem and just pay more for stickers.

Elite-Concepts
01-21-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm going to try to buy my own, but it depends on the $$$ situation. I may have to find someone in the interem and just pay more for stickers.

how much is a machine?

SpaceGhost2K
01-21-2008, 03:01 PM
About $300-$350.

SpaceGhost2K
01-21-2008, 03:04 PM
My PM box is almost full and I have to boogie for the afternoon. If you can't reply, hang on. Ahl be back.