PDA

View Full Version : MeTaL-sNaKe

MeTaL-sNaKe
01-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Hello ..
I can tell you .. My name is John .. I am Colombian .. I hope my stay here is for the good .. I hope to make many friends .. I am 17 years old ..
360 Xbox games that I like and I are .. Halo 2 .. Halo 3 .. Need For Speed Pro Street .. Good that gives more .. I just wanted to introduce ..

Postscript:
This site is very good its super cool .. :cool::cool:

Shawn-XBA
01-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the site John!

MeTaL-sNaKe
01-19-2008, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the site John!

Thank you very much .. ^ ^ A new friend .. Man need help .. Look at what has happened is that .. I want a signature like that you said that the statistics of the game .. Where leaves his GamerTag and punctuation and the game will be someone I can make a well .. I see aid ..

:cheers:

JackTheWhack
01-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the site bro! Enjoy your stay.

*Whack*

WARTH0G DRIVER
01-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Welcome!
If you need any help just ask! :D

HAPPY GAMING!
*Private message me if your looking for a signature...

Variation-XBA
01-20-2008, 12:36 AM
The name from MGS or something?

Welcome

Shawn-XBA
01-20-2008, 05:54 AM
Thank you very much .. ^ ^ A new friend .. Man need help .. Look at what has happened is that .. I want a signature like that you said that the statistics of the game .. Where leaves his GamerTag and punctuation and the game will be someone I can make a well .. I see aid ..

Talking about the sig that I have?

http://card.mygamercard.net/US/community/xba/SilentFatality.png

If so here's the code, just replace the "Put gamertag here" with you gamertag. Then you can insert into your signature by using the add image button.

http://card.mygamercard.net/US/community/xba/Put Gamertag here.png

MeTaL-sNaKe
01-20-2008, 05:08 PM
:rofl:

Haha! It is that what happens or I want my profile name .. But not yours .. I have to be very good ... so those signatures Is the way a friend .. Manu is known .. Ps and I liked me a lot and therefore such .. GamerTag is required to achieve .. ? Or someone in the forum does? I hope I help ..

And the other thank you for the welcome ..
:cool:

Ry
01-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Welcome, Halo 2 isnt a 360 game :D, Have fun.

laughs
01-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the site, John! I hope you have super fun here! :cheers:

MeTaL-sNaKe
01-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Welcome, Halo 2 isnt a 360 game :D, Have fun.

XDDDD!
But it is not the console reads .. But
Like manner game .. Hehe .. Is a lot of fun .. :p And all thanks for the welcome ..