PDA

View Full Version : POLL-How much do you know

JakofallAces
01-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Heres my poll good luck i will post the correct answer in 1 week have fun:cool:
i aint voting so dont think u can get the answer off me.

SpaceGhost2K
01-29-2008, 09:30 PM
This is really odd.

Conchord
01-29-2008, 10:56 PM
I didn't see the "what the f*** are you talking about" option :D

SpaceGhost2K
01-30-2008, 12:42 AM
I didn't see the "what the f*** are you talking about" option :D

LOL! :)

A facade is a fake front. All of those things count.

JakofallAces
01-30-2008, 05:38 AM
This is really odd.

well there wasnt alot of posting going on so i wanted to wake things up:nightmare. I have a whole set of polls in the works(okay only 1 more)

INSANEKID13
01-30-2008, 09:59 AM
can we say pointless

JakofallAces
01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
can we say pointless

you dont like faceplates and this poll was not geared towards you so sorry if you think its pointless, but could you keep those comments to yourself please

JakofallAces
02-03-2008, 11:41 AM
well i cant tell if it ended but the correct answer is A) Faceplates in another language, if you dont believe me then go check out one of your ms sealed faceplates and in the top left corner is the words faceplate and under it facade

Nato King
02-03-2008, 12:22 PM
That's what I picked.

JakofallAces
02-03-2008, 12:36 PM
That's what I picked.

YEP and you were the first good on ya for noticing whats actually on your faceplate packaging

SpaceGhost2K
02-03-2008, 01:18 PM
It's only on Canadian packaging because it requires the contents to be listed in English and French. It's on the front of US packaging.

faceplates in a different language
the new software update for the xbox 360 in a different language
Spaceys/moltenluvs/ghost_riders best friend and mentor's name
Whats printed on the manual of xbox 360 faceplates

1) Is Faceplates in French.
2) I believe that the blades on the dashboard are also referred to as facades in French.
3) My friends online do hide behind a facade, since who they appear to be are not who they reallly are.
4) Even though the packaging doesn't require it, I believe the inserts in all of the plates DO list instructions in French, so yes, facade would be printed in that, too.

So I win.

JakofallAces
02-03-2008, 03:10 PM
It's only on Canadian packaging because it requires the contents to be listed in English and French. It's on the front of US packaging.

faceplates in a different language
the new software update for the xbox 360 in a different language
Spaceys/moltenluvs/ghost_riders best friend and mentor's name
Whats printed on the manual of xbox 360 faceplates

1) Is Faceplates in French.
2) I believe that the blades on the dashboard are also referred to as facades in French.
3) My friends online do hide behind a facade, since who they appear to be are not who they reallly are.
4) Even though the packaging doesn't require it, I believe the inserts in all of the plates DO list instructions in French, so yes, facade would be printed in that, too.

So I win.

you try WAY too hard, so i win:p:cool: