PDA

View Full Version : another @#$% guitar hero thread

NiNeBReaKeR
01-30-2008, 03:00 PM
What up guys ive been brushin up on my game so one day i can challenge variation and fatbox but i still need more work. I got 5* on all hard songs in hard for gh2 last night and realized gh3 made me alot better!! But stuck on a song in gh3 expert mode by slayer ...wtf is with the begining i mean dauuum.:mad:

Unreal
01-30-2008, 03:09 PM
What up guys ive been brushin up on my game so one day i can challenge variation and fatbox but i still need more work. I got 5* on all hard songs in hard for gh2 last night and realized gh3 made me alot better!! But stuck on a song in gh3 expert mode by slayer ...wtf is with the begining i mean dauuum.:mad:
If it makes you feel any better. I can't clear Raining Blood on hard :cuss: I am stuck on Mosh1. Its the part right after the green triplets that you gallop through.

NiNeBReaKeR
01-30-2008, 03:17 PM
lol wait till you see it on expert :yikes:

Variation-XBA
02-01-2008, 07:41 PM
You've got a ways to go before you can challenge me son ;)

Unreal
02-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Tips on Mosh1? Like strum bar speed etc?

LTM360
02-02-2008, 01:23 PM

Through the Fire and Flames.
Expert.

Now. I challenge you.

Unreal
02-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Ok. I finally beat Raining Blood on hard. I haven't made to that on expert yet. But I am just happy that the hard tour is done. Time to 5 star the rest of hard.

NiNeBReaKeR
02-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Ok. I finally beat Raining Blood on hard. I haven't made to that on expert yet. But I am just happy that the hard tour is done. Time to 5 star the rest of hard.

Congrats! I just nailed it on Expert myself and quickly realized that Lou makes raining blood look like childs play by whoopin my azz as soon as he picked up his first item.(it was a double note)

Ya i know that variation but im trying i still dont understand how its even possible to beat jordan or dragonforce you guys are nuts .

Unreal
02-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Congrats! I just nailed it on Expert myself and quickly realized that Lou makes raining blood look like childs play by whoopin my azz as soon as he picked up his first item.(it was a double note)

Ya i know that variation but im trying i still dont understand how its even possible to beat jordan or dragonforce you guys are nuts .
Thanks. I havent tried it on expert yet. I will try it in quick play. As far as Jordan and TTfaF. I can make it pretty far in Jordan. TTfaF is a different story lol. But, I remember not that long ago. I couldn't imagine playing on hard and now I am playing it comfortably and I am getting most stuff on expert as well. So with that said, its just a matter of time you will get Jordan and TTfaF.

NiNeBReaKeR
02-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Thanks. I havent tried it on expert yet. I will try it in quick play. As far as Jordan and TTfaF. I can make it pretty far in Jordan. TTfaF is a different story lol. But, I remember not that long ago. I couldn't imagine playing on hard and now I am playing it comfortably and I am getting most stuff on expert as well. So with that said, its just a matter of time you will get Jordan and TTfaF.

ya but for some reason ifeel as if ive just about got as good as i can you know? As if ive reached my limit, which sucks. So because of this fealing ive kinda started to lose intrest in GH which sucks as well.

Ry
02-03-2008, 07:00 PM
wow, your all ahead of me, Im only on like 30/42 songs on hard and stuck on cheub rock or whatever its called

JarkMan
02-03-2008, 07:18 PM
ya i just beat raining blood today on hard now im stuck on the devil went down to georga

FatBox
02-03-2008, 09:50 PM
ya i just beat raining blood today on hard now im stuck on the devil went down to georga

Raining Blood is a *****, it was the last career song I 5 starred. Now I only have 2 more songs to 5 star which is The Way It Ends and TTFAF. (Long way to go on TTFAF...)

JarkMan
02-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Raining Blood is a *****, it was the last career song I 5 starred. Now I only have 2 more songs to 5 star which is The Way It Ends and TTFAF. (Long way to go on TTFAF...)

TTFAF isnt a career song its in the credits and u dont have to beat it u can skip it

FatBox
02-03-2008, 10:45 PM
TTFAF isnt a career song its in the credits and u dont have to beat it u can skip it

Yes I know, notice I said Raining Blood was the last song that I 5 starred in the career set. But I still have 2 more songs to 5 star before I 5 star the whole game.

JarkMan
02-03-2008, 11:24 PM
lol i could never in my life time ever even get close to 5 staring the whole game lol

Batman_wanna_be
02-05-2008, 03:58 PM
lol i could never in my life time ever even get close to 5 staring the whole game lol

I am with you on that one dude I can hardly play a song on medium:cry:, I just don't see how someone can move their pinky that fast:yikes:

Unreal
02-06-2008, 06:21 PM
I am with you on that one dude I can hardly play a song on medium:cry:, I just don't see how someone can move their pinky that fast:yikes:
Don't move your pinky. Move your hand. It's alot easier.

NiNeBReaKeR
02-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Well i got 74% through TTFAF on expert yesterday but still cant beat it, damn this song is pissing me off, i cant beat lou on expert either that shiz is crazy.

wulkar
02-08-2008, 09:35 AM
I play on medium comfortably, 5'd all of em cept dragonforce. hard easily until "before i forget" and expert until "before i forget".

i played a guy on XBL and he picked dragonforce so i thought he could do it...we just spammed like mad most of the song and i won.

FatBox
02-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Well i got 74% through TTFAF on expert yesterday but still cant beat it, damn this song is pissing me off, i cant beat lou on expert either that shiz is crazy.

When you battle Lou, try to save up 3 power-ups and use them all at once on him at a spot where he has a ton of notes, the best one to use is whammy so it's really all about luck of the draw on what power-ups you get. And if you want to pass TTFAF, learn to tap the into. :p

JarkMan
02-08-2008, 08:24 PM
tapping the intro is impossible i cant get my hand up to the orange button fast enough and i screw up and when i do get it usually miss a bunch of notes and then im back to square one