PDA

View Full Version : spaceghost2k's moms custom

JarkMan
02-04-2008, 06:34 PM
dang space ur moms got some skills with those bling it on stuff im tempted to bid on that lol item number 140204180575

JakofallAces
02-04-2008, 06:38 PM
dang space ur moms got some skills with those bling it on stuff im tempted to bid on that lol item number 140204180575

i saw these and was going to post the same thing eventually, well spacey i see we need to get your mother xbox 360 and xbox live and a user name on the site her stuff is better than yours:rofl:

gameking28
02-04-2008, 06:53 PM
lol BS Angel said she likes your Mom's stuff (almost) more than yours too Space. I think you have some competition!
And JarkMan (or anyone else who comes by) GO FOR IT! I don't want anyone to be scared off from bidding on this fine plate just because I put in the opening bid. ;)
W00t! 100 posts!

Nato King
02-04-2008, 07:03 PM
I too saw these faceplates about a day or two ago. I like the look but I am saving my money right now for some faceplates that I am bidding on now. also trying to get my Wish list down to Zero almost there.

JarkMan
02-04-2008, 07:39 PM
i might bid on it gotta either convince my parents to le me use theres or make my own ebay account lol

JakofallAces
02-04-2008, 08:14 PM
I too saw these faceplates about a day or two ago. I like the look but I am saving my money right now for some faceplates that I am bidding on now. also trying to get my Wish list down to Zero almost there.
good luck with tags and urban but your biggest problem is that of the Korean which will most likely never be on ebay again. Also how did your mom make these and how old is your mom i mean those are amazing and my moms is about your age and her mother, my grandmother, could never do something of this sort.

JarkMan
02-04-2008, 11:01 PM
dang gameking do u have like auto bid on or something as soon as i place a bid u go in a freakin own me up lol

gameking28
02-05-2008, 12:16 AM
That's how eBay works. :)
What happens is, I put in a bid of $35.05. eBay stores that number as my "highest" bid, but only displays what the actual current bid is. So when you started bidding, it still said $29.99.
After you put in $31, eBay automaticly put me up to $32 since it was still under my maximum. Same thing for when you put in $33 and $35.
When you put in $36.05 (or whatever your max bid is), it was higher than my maximum bid so you're the new high bidder. :cheers:
Watch out though... I may be back... ;)

SpaceGhost2K
02-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Let me just tell you this... she's got plans for a plate that is an orange koi carp in blue-green water. This one will have Swarovski crystals, though, not the self adhesive kind. Good chance it will go for a lot, if she pulls it off. Oh, and she's going to do a Halo "3" plate with black crystals. Cool.

gameking28
02-05-2008, 03:09 AM
Oh man. I can't wait to see how those turn out!

SpaceGhost2K
02-05-2008, 12:38 PM
I wish I could change the titles of threads, because SOMEONE blew a golden opportunity.

"Spacey's mom has got it goin' on."

LOL!

JarkMan
02-05-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm sorry space I don't have a very good imagination for thread names LOL

cin84_12
02-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Wait, what's going on? I haven't been to the site in a few weeks and I'm totally lost lol.

JakofallAces
02-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Wait, what's going on? I haven't been to the site in a few weeks and I'm totally lost lol.

that does seem to happen

SpaceGhost2K
02-05-2008, 06:54 PM

I bought some of the self adhesive crystals to put on cell phones and stuff and never had time to put them on a plate. Well, except for the "Halo Girlfriend" plate. Anyway, my mom decided to play around with them. She's having fun with it, so she bought some Swarovski crystals that she'll be using on some bigger projects.

JarkMan
02-05-2008, 07:00 PM
are swarovksi crystals real or fake?

JakofallAces
02-05-2008, 07:13 PM
are swarovksi crystals real or fake?

ya he bought them when he was buying his swarvoski's plate

SpaceGhost2K
02-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Swarovski crystals are real crystal.

JarkMan
02-06-2008, 09:32 PM
damn thats gonna be 1 expensive plate I think I'll just stick to bidding on the plastic bling it on faceplate

JarkMan
02-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Spaceghost's mom has another faceplate on ebay this time its red and white bling it on crystals

cin84_12
02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
I bought some of the self adhesive crystals to put on cell phones and stuff and never had time to put them on a plate. Well, except for the "Halo Girlfriend" plate. Anyway, my mom decided to play around with them. She's having fun with it, so she bought some Swarovski crystals that she'll be using on some bigger projects.

Link? I'd like to check them out.

SpaceGhost2K
02-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Link? I'd like to check them out.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZworldwidewebbs

That's all of the plates I have listed right now.

JarkMan
02-07-2008, 05:30 PM
that mario plate u got up there space is pretty sweet

JarkMan
02-07-2008, 07:31 PM
the winner of the Spaceghost's mom faceplate is moltenluv who out bid me with 24 seconds left darn i really wanted that it sold for a total of $63.92
congradulations moltenluv

JakofallAces
02-07-2008, 07:42 PM
the winner of the Spaceghost's mom faceplate is moltenluv who out bid me with 24 seconds left darn i really wanted that it sold for a total of $63.92
congradulations moltenluv

there will be other JARK and congrats moltenluv

moltenluv
02-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Hey thanks. Actually had I not bid you would have lost anyway. Somebody else bid after me but they didn't go high enough to outbid me. Oh and I just want everybody to know I have been accessing eBay though my cell phone. When I do this I cannot see the bid history and I haven't been around the forum much lately so if somebody calls dibs on something and I bid on it I am sorry. I just didn't want anybody to think I am being a big meanie or anything.

JakofallAces
02-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Hey thanks. Actually had I not bid you would have lost anyway. Somebody else bid after me but they didn't go high enough to outbid me. Oh and I just want everybody to know I have been accessing eBay though my cell phone. When I do this I cannot see the bid history and I haven't been around the forum much lately so if somebody calls dibs on something and I bid on it I am sorry. I just didn't want anybody to think I am being a big meanie or anything.

ya we wouldnt think of THAT moltenluv i mean you ARENT a MEANIE, just kidding tell us how it looks when you get it though cya

cin84_12
02-10-2008, 12:30 PM
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZworldwidewebbs

That's all of the plates I have listed right now.

Cool. Pink Bubbles of Bling?! Cindy wants.

JakofallAces
02-10-2008, 12:43 PM
when is your mom going to start using the swarvoski's crystals?

SpaceGhost2K
02-10-2008, 02:05 PM
when is your mom going t start using the swarvoski's crystals?

I think she got the Halo Girlfriend plate done last night. The Halo 3 plate is here but I think it still has a way to go. The plastic crystals come backed with a self-adhesive tape, but the Swarovski crystals have to be glued. Not sure the glue is going to work on the black plate because it's visible.

JarkMan
02-10-2008, 03:06 PM
if u want a nice firm sticking glue go out and buy a 2 part apoxy glue very sticky stuff we use it in my cermaics glass to glue stuff that broke but use a little and I suggest u wear gloves cause if u get it on ur fingers it will take about a week to come off

JakofallAces
02-10-2008, 04:52 PM
if u want a nice firm sticking glue go out and buy a 2 part apoxy glue very sticky stuff we use it in my cermaics glass to glue stuff that broke but use a little and I suggest u wear gloves cause if u get it on ur fingers it will take about a week to come off

that could be used for some *clever* purposes, i'd advise no one to come near me for the next two weeks ( i.e. i am going to cover a glove and when i high five someone i will walk away leaving them with a glove stuck to their hand THANKS JARK)

JarkMan
02-10-2008, 05:29 PM
the glue would dry before u get near anyone to do it lol the glue drys to a firm hold in about 5-10 minutes and completely dry in 24hrs

JakofallAces
02-10-2008, 08:31 PM
the glue would dry before u get near anyone to do it lol the glue drys to a firm hold in about 5-10 minutes and completely dry in 24hrs

well then i will have to do it to my gf while we are holding hands, this will be very awkward. oh well she has been getting on my DARK side:trippin::trippin::trippin::trippin::trippin:

SpaceGhost2K
02-10-2008, 09:05 PM
My mom will have a black Halo 3 plate up with "Midnight Diamond" Swarovski crystals on it. SHould be listed in the next hour or so.

JakofallAces
02-11-2008, 05:29 AM
My mom will have a black Halo 3 plate up with "Midnight Diamond" Swarovski crystals on it. SHould be listed in the next hour or so.

how did she eventually decide to attach the crystals to the plate, spacey.:huh:

SpaceGhost2K
02-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Snot. Works really well.

Had to retake the plate pics. Be up soon.

Krooklyn Punk
02-11-2008, 01:10 PM
i think i might nabb that ghostbusters one and the plasma granade:p:p:p

ali rock 110
02-11-2008, 04:13 PM
I don't see it on ebay. Please share a photo. Her Viva Pinata is pretty wicked(It's a shame Ali doesn't do pink).

SpaceGhost2K
02-11-2008, 08:12 PM
I don't see it on ebay. Please share a photo. Her Viva Pinata is pretty wicked(It's a shame Ali doesn't do pink).

You need to be more secure in your masculinity.

Like gh0st_r1der. *snicker*

JakofallAces
02-11-2008, 08:18 PM

you know huh:whistle:?? enough of that ali why did u refer to urself in 3rd person, i you do that regularly thats awkward but wicked weird.

SpaceGhost2K
02-11-2008, 08:22 PM
you know huh:whistle:?? enough of that ali why did u refer to urself in 3rd person, i you do that regularly thats awkward but wicked weird.

I know? Know what?

JakofallAces
02-11-2008, 08:25 PM
I know? Know what?

u know, ghost_rider has massive masculinity. :whistle: Also your mom is my new custom hero get her an account here and tell her how to use a pc and we can start sending her offers.

SpaceGhost2K
02-11-2008, 08:27 PM
I'll make YOUR mom an offer, while I'm at it.

Oh, and WTF are you talking about?

Weird there's only an hour left on what I think is her best plate and there's no bids on it. I'm hoping Moltenluv and BS Angel are camping, sniper rifles at the ready.

JarkMan
02-12-2008, 10:37 AM
damn space ur moms got some skills she must really like putting those crystals on I would get frustrated and throw the plate at the wall lol I do have an idea u should pass to ur mom have her try and make a American flag bling it on plate if I saw that I would totaly bid on that

moltenluv
02-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Do you mean the red rings of death faceplate? I was on the fence about that one. I would have bid if it was like the other one I won. I wasn't sure if I liked the power button, a little gawdy for my tastes. Had you not listed the pink bubbles one maybe I would have bid. The pink bubbles one will be mine and I will take down anybody that gets in my way :whistle: I still haven't decided about the Viva one yet. I kinda want it but I kinda don't :confused:

SpaceGhost2K
02-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Do you mean the red rings of death faceplate? I was on the fence about that one. I would have bid if it was like the other one I won. I wasn't sure if I liked the power button, a little gawdy for my tastes. Had you not listed the pink bubbles one maybe I would have bid. The pink bubbles one will be mine and I will take down anybody that gets in my way :whistle: I still haven't decided about the Viva one yet. I kinda want it but I kinda don't :confused:

The Viva plate looks way better in person than it does in pictures. I think it's easily worth the twenty bucks. If it doesn't sell, I'll mail it to you and you can check it over. It was really just an impulse thing but it turned out pretty cool.

gameking28
02-17-2008, 03:18 AM
Man that Koi one is wicked. I threw down the first bid on it (but assuredly not the last). There's a lot of artistic talent in your family Space!

SpaceGhost2K
02-17-2008, 01:05 PM
Man that Koi one is wicked. I threw down the first bid on it (but assuredly not the last). There's a lot of artistic talent in your family Space!

It did turn out really well although I'm disappointed you didn't gush about my LOST plate a little bit! SHEESH! lol. I told her this one was a battle, her koi vs. my hatch. I haven't come up with a prize yet for when I win. :D
I'll get pics up in here later. I just ran out of time last night. I was late to somewhere I needed to be as it was.

gameking28
02-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Haha! Check the thread for your customs. ;)

SpaceGhost2K
02-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Here are some shots of the koi plate:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Koi3.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Koiupclose.jpg

gameking28
02-19-2008, 02:56 AM
Theres that localized high blood pressure again... :whistle:

JakofallAces
02-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Theres that localized high blood pressure again... :whistle:

Why are you all so old i have absolutely no idea what your are talking about

SpaceGhost2K
02-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Why are you all so old i have absolutely no idea what your are talking about

Do I gotta spell it out for you?

OK, ladies. Close your eyes and skip this post.

Boner, Jak. Hard on. Erection. Swelling due to increased blood flow caused by excitement or arousal, and are generally set apart from a sentence by an exclamation point, or by comma when the feeling's not as strong.

There. That WAS for the old folks.

JakofallAces
02-19-2008, 05:33 PM
EDIT YOUR POST RIGHT NOW SPACEY NEXT TIME JUST SAW CHECK IT ON GOOGLE GEEZ:rolleyes:

also gameking... ur a creep

ChRoNiK120
02-19-2008, 07:37 PM
i won the red bling of death or the red rings of death faceplate its awsome giv ur mom a pat on the back. haha

KatamariKutie
02-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Here are some shots of the koi plate:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Koi3.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Koiupclose.jpg

Shiny! Want! Want! Want!

gameking28
02-19-2008, 08:47 PM
EDIT YOUR POST RIGHT NOW SPACEY NEXT TIME JUST SAW CHECK IT ON GOOGLE GEEZ:rolleyes:

also gameking... ur a creep

lol You're just now noticing?

My humor is wasted here. Where's Conchord?!

Shiny! Want! Want! Want!

Were you the one that outbid me? LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

KatamariKutie
02-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Were you the one that outbid me? LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

:whistle:

i feel that localized blood pressure too.... but in my paypal account.....

JakofallAces
02-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Shiny! Want! Want! Want!

welcome to the site have fun and stay for long time, also pm(private message) spacey and see what his mom can do hehehe

KatamariKutie
02-19-2008, 09:13 PM
welcome to the site have fun and stay for long time, also pm(private message) spacey and see what his mom can do hehehe

Well thank you JackofallAces, for the warm welcome. I have seen some of the things she has done on ebay. This one is so *pretty!* Want!Want!

gameking28
02-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I'm partial to the Koi plate too, but theres TONS of amazing customs on these forums - most of them SpaceGhost2K's. ;) There's a lot more on the way too.
So with that said... Welcome! Take a look around, make some friends (you're already off to a good start by getting in on the "Localized high blood pressure" joke) and most of all, have a good time! :cheers:

KatamariKutie
02-19-2008, 09:53 PM
.. Welcome! Take a look around, make some friends (you're already off to a good start by getting in on the "Localized high blood pressure" joke) and most of all, have a good time! :cheers:

It wasn't hard to catch that joke...... bahahaha

SpaceGhost2K
02-19-2008, 10:15 PM
I thought I did a good job of driving it home.

Heh heh

Short, and to the point. Oh, wait...

JakofallAces
02-20-2008, 05:30 AM
I thought I did a good job of driving it home.

Heh heh

Short, and to the point. Oh, wait...

Ya spaceys a guy first of all, and second spacey nice pun you could say. And thanks for making me feel awkward in every way

SpaceGhost2K
02-20-2008, 03:39 PM
Ya spaceys a guy first of all, and second spacey nice pun you could say. And thanks for making me feel awkward in every way

Hey, I dropped as many clues as I could, and you kept insisting I was talking about old people diseases.

PS if someone mentions "a series of small strokes" that's not old people talk, either.

PPS I can't believe this all happened in my mother's thread. Yipes.

JakofallAces
02-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Hey, I dropped as many clues as I could, and you kept insisting I was talking about old people diseases.

PS if someone mentions "a series of small strokes" that's not old people talk, either.

I AM SORRY WE ALL ARENT as old as you. I mean i aint some of us arent creepy old people, just kidding, but really forget ever giving your mom an account here

KatamariKutie
02-20-2008, 08:10 PM

Awww quit pickin on JakofallAces he can't help if he has a pure mind. :cuss:

hahahah

ChRoNiK120
02-20-2008, 10:54 PM
hahahaha lol

JakofallAces
02-21-2008, 05:44 AM
hahahaha lol

DONT EVEN START WITH ME:mad:

ChRoNiK120
02-21-2008, 05:54 PM
DONT EVEN START WITH ME:mad:

dude but its just so much fun hahaha

JakofallAces
02-21-2008, 05:59 PM
dude but its just so much fun hahaha

ya well so is you, chappel, and Lauren all one happy family. so drop it also i am never going to hear the end of this am i??

ChRoNiK120
02-21-2008, 06:11 PM
the first half i get...
you= me!!! yay im so smart
chapple= a stupid kid... aka a friend
lauren= my gf...
then the whole one happy fam thing... what...

JakofallAces
02-21-2008, 07:08 PM
the first half i get...
you= me!!! yay im so smart
chapple= a stupid kid... aka a friend
lauren= my gf...
then the whole one happy fam thing... what...

forget it this should be in pm's srry all that were following this but its really stupid i was just messing with you Donovan cya tmrrw dont forget king kong

gameking28
02-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Man I'm bummed! I just spent the last 4 hours at a car dealership and totally missed out on the end of the Lost and Koi plates!
I'm glad Luv got the Lost plate though. And Spacey won the friendly bet with his Mom because of it. :p
Oh well, it just means I have more money saved for other plates or projects I guess.

moltenluv
02-25-2008, 01:04 PM
I was wondering what happened to you. I had on my boxing gloves and was ready for a good clean fight ;) The only reason I went so high on the Lost one was because I lost the Koi one. Had I won the Koi one I might not have even bid on the Lost one. Oh well, me losing will probably happen a lot more now that toiletbowl is back :mad:

SpaceGhost2K
02-25-2008, 05:54 PM
He still hasn't paid, but he DID email me to let me know he was transferring funds. So I know he's not dead.

Hey y'all, say a prayer for KatamariKutie. She twisted her ankle yesterday and damn near broke it. She's narced up (not knocked up, thank God, lol) but it might be a day or two before she even feels like sitting in front of a computer.

'luv, hold onto some money. Mom's at it again.

I gotta go. Gotta mail some stuff. :)

SpaceGhost2K
03-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Sneak peek:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Peac0ckrough.jpg

JakofallAces
03-06-2008, 08:21 PM
DAMN spacey i cant wait for finished product thats sweet

gameking28
03-07-2008, 04:48 AM
So now I have a hypothesis on why I can't even draw stick figures properly - when artistic talent was being handed out I must have been out back taking a whiz or something and Spacey and his Mom took the opportunity to horde it all.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - there's an incredible amount of talent in your family. The force is indeed strong with this one.

SpaceGhost2K
03-17-2008, 09:06 PM
http://i5.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/e2/71/0d7f_3.JPG

I just wanted to see if I could hotlink to an eBay photo.

*EDIT** Why yes, yes I can.

This plate is absolutely bytchin'.

That is all.

JarkMan
03-17-2008, 09:16 PM
damn that plate is tight are those swarovski crystals?

SpaceGhost2K
03-17-2008, 09:56 PM
damn that plate is tight are those swarovski crystals?

Yes. Twenty-four hundred and two of them.

Ry
03-17-2008, 10:04 PM
nice dude! another mom custom?

JakofallAces
03-17-2008, 10:26 PM
Yes. Twenty-four hundred and two of them.

oh **** he counted nice mate very nice

XBOX FRE4K
03-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Wow,just..wow!

KatamariKutie
03-18-2008, 02:47 AM
Does it come with a Rainbow Bright figurine? I haven't seen one but I have a feeling you've got one in your stash somewhere...... In fact I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
03-18-2008, 05:34 PM
http://i5.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/e2/71/0d7f_3.JPG

very nice faceplate

SpaceGhost2K
03-19-2008, 03:15 AM
Does it come with a Rainbow Bright figurine? I haven't seen one but I have a feeling you've got one in your stash somewhere...... In fact I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

My Little Pony: Check.
Strawberry Shortcake: Check.
Britney Spears: Check.
Pee Wee Herman: Check.
Mork from Ork: Check.
Barbie as Harley Quinn: Check.
Supergirl: Check.
Rainbow Bright: Sorry. A man has to have his dignity.

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
03-20-2008, 08:25 PM

LMAO...

JakofallAces
03-21-2008, 10:18 AM

ur manhood and any respect for you i ever had just went thru the roof ur my new hero especially since everyone knows ur real name here and knows ur location and all so i will go get chronik120 to spray paint that list onto the side of your house hope you arent self conscious

gameking28
04-03-2008, 09:05 PM
I've been outbid on the new and improved Koi plate! :mad:
I'll be back...