PDA

View Full Version : Stop Selling This Faceplate Please.....

Nato King
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Everytime I log into Ebay and check to see if any new faceplates for sell I always see this Dumb faceplate. It's ugly and not interesting at all. Anyone feel the same.

http://www.channelmax.net/users/gameaccessory/images/XBOX360-FACEPLATE-SKULL-1.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
02-06-2008, 01:40 PM
There's a US flag, a dollar bill, and a couple others made by the same people. IMHO, they're the cheapest of the cheap faceplates. I've got some cheap faceplates in my collection, but I doubt I'll ever add any of those unless I get them in a lot of other plates or something. I wouldn't pay ten bucks for one. That's like paying ten bucks for a TSZ plate. Fat chance.

JakofallAces
02-06-2008, 03:46 PM
OMG i want the seller to go jump in a ditch:mad: he never stops selling them and who the hell is buying them to make him think that he has a business going:confused:

Nato King
02-06-2008, 04:24 PM
OMG i want the seller to go jump in a ditch:mad: he never stops selling them and who the hell is buying them to make him think that he has a business going:confused:

I know who would buy such an ugly faceplate. Oh well someone must be.

JakofallAces
02-06-2008, 04:26 PM
I know who would buy such an ugly faceplate. Oh well someone must be.

WHO, you, because if so you really need to go look at my, moltenluvs, spacey's, or gameking collections

Nato King
02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
WHO, you, because if so you really need to go look at my, moltenluvs, spacey's, or gameking collections

NO WAY. I wouldn't buy that faceplate even if a gun was to my head and my family hanging off a cliff and the only way to save them was to buy that faceplate. Not me.:nightmare

JakofallAces
02-06-2008, 05:00 PM
NO WAY. I wouldn't buy that faceplate even if a gun was to and my head my family hanging off a cliff and the only way to save them was to buy that faceplate. Not me.:nightmare

then who would you know that would buy it, hey spacey you buy them for custosms???

SpaceGhost2K
02-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Not at ten bucks a piece, I wouldn't.

JakofallAces
02-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Not at ten bucks a piece, I wouldn't.

there that much screw that there also ugly as this smilie face eating dirt:cuss::D:trippin:

gameking28
02-07-2008, 03:51 AM
Let me clarify what Nato was saying (my changes in BOLD):

I know, who would buy such an ugly faceplate? Oh well someone must be.
Make more sense now Jack? :p

And I agree, whoever is selling those skull faceplates must be out of their mind. I've never actually paid attention to whether or not they're selling, but I see an average of 6-8 being listed every day.
They say there's a sucker born every minute, but are there really that many suckers buying ugly faceplates?

JakofallAces
02-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Let me clarify what Nato was saying (my changes in BOLD):

Make more sense now Jack? :p

And I agree, whoever is selling those skull faceplates must be out of their mind. I've never actually paid attention to whether or not they're selling, but I see an average of 6-8 being listed every day.
They say there's a sucker born every minute, but are there really that many suckers buying ugly faceplates?

Good point gameking your grammar needs improvement, also some idiot right now is bidding no one from here but still come on they are so ugly:trippin: (no one ever uses that smiley)

SpaceGhost2K
02-07-2008, 12:07 PM
When you have an eBay "store", it only costs .05 to list an item for 30 days, and $15.95 per month to have the store and as many items as you want. If the why is a distributor or wholesaler, it's not costing him hardly anything to keep a number of those listed forever. He can stagger the closing times, or just list them individually so he can jack you on the shipping. Eh, if they're ugly, just ignore them.