PDA

View Full Version : JEJE13's Collection

JEJE13
02-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Hello everybody ! My english is bad but I like this part of your forum because I'm collector too ^^

Page 6 for the pics ;)

=> http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1092974&posted=1#post1092974

My xbox collection:

Consoles:

XBOX
- Crystal Pack
- Debug Kit green
- Development Kit crystal
- Dead Or Alive Ultimate Kasumi blue
- Halo Special Edition Green US
- Skeleton Japan Xbox launch

XBOX360
- Demo Kit
- Debug Kit
- Development Kit (Beta Prototype)
- Development Kit
- Elite (bundle)
- Halo 3 green LE
- Launch Team US (signed by Major Nelson)
- Premium Europe (bundle)
- Premium Jap (bundle)
- Test Kit

Faceplate:

- Ace Combat pack (x6)
- Adidas +10
- Adidas Blue Japan bundle
- Adidas Take5
- Assassin's Creed (promo)

- Bioshock UK
- Bioshock pack US (# 3784 /5100)
- BlackSite Area 51
- Blue Dragon
- Chrome Hounds

- Call Of Duty 2
- Call Of Duty 3
- Call Of Duty 4
- Carbon (MS retail)
- Dead Rising

- Dead Or Alive Xtrem 2
- Debug grey (console)
- Devil May Cry 4
- E305 (# 2358/5000)
- E3 2006 Madcatz

- Elite black (console)
- End War
- Eternal Sonata pack (x5)
- Far Cry 2
- FEAR

- FiFa World Cup Germany
- Football Manager UK
- Forza Mortorsport (MS retail)
- Full Auto
- Juiced 2

- Gears of war E32006
- GRAW
- GRAW2
- Halo 3 (MS retail)
- Halo 3 (Madcatz version)

- Halo 3 Special console
- HotRod (MS retail)
- Launch Team UK
- Launch Team US
- Lost Planet

- Mass Effect
- Micromania Game Show 2006
- Microsoft Games Studio 08
- Moto GP06 (# 03/10)
- Naruto yellow

- Naruto red
- NCAA 07
- OXM (Official Xbox360 Magazine french) (# 01/02)
- Pink Balloon (MS retail)
- PGR3

- Prince of Persia
- Prototype Development Kit black (console)
- Quake 4
- Rainbow Six Vegas
- Rainbow Six Vegas 2

- Saints Row pre-order New Zealand
- Silver (MS retail)
- Soul Calibur IV
- Splinter Cell
- Stranglehold

- Team Xbox
- Test Drive Unlimited
- The IdolM@ster (girls version)
- The Last Remnant
- The Outfit

- Toy2r Qee
- Twister Tropicana
- Unfinite Undiscovery
- Vendor Show Ubisoft 2006
- Viewtifull Joe (french artist)

- Viva Pinata (MS retail)
- Watter Puzzle (MS retail)
- Wood Japan (MS retail)
- X05 Amsterdam
- Zero Hour

And my website for the pics (not given yet has days)
www.XboxCollection.fr (http://website.easyhostsolution.net/xbox-collection/index.php)

JakofallAces
02-10-2008, 10:47 AM
nice collection, cant wait to see the pictures, also welcome to the site hope you can get a translator;) nah well have fun and i guess its too late for me to say dont get addicted

Nato King
02-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Very nice. collection.

I am also impress that you have a MotoGP faceplate.

I was checking out the link and most of your pictures are in Black and White so it was hard to see the faceplates.

Any way still good collection. How long have you been doing it and where you get most of your faceplates from. Ebay.com, or people.

nato

JEJE13
02-10-2008, 12:21 PM

To increase and see the pics color click on them ;)

The MotoGP faceplate is a prototype in Europe. Only 10 copies of this version were produced. :)

I have began my collection in 2005. The majority of the faceplate come from ebay but also from friends ;)

Nato King
02-10-2008, 01:06 PM

To increase and see the pics color click on them ;)

The MotoGP faceplate is a prototype in Europe. Only 10 copies of this version were produced. :)

I have began my collection in 2005. The majority of the faceplate come from ebay but also from friends ;)

Thanks for the Fast reply.

SpaceGhost2K
02-10-2008, 02:10 PM
There's only ten of those MotoGP plates?

You can expect gh0st_r1der to make you an offer you can't refuse on that plate, LOL! He wants that one in the worst way.

Personally, I'm gonna die if I don't get one of those Water Puzzle plates.

Hey, let me ask you a question. A LOT of people in here want a Devil May Cry 4 plate, which are only available in France and Germany. And, most Germans don't take PayPal. They use bank transfers.

Do you know anyone in a store there who can get you about six of these plates? Maybe we can arrange to buy them and send them all to one US address, and then they can be sent out from there.

Nato King
02-10-2008, 02:30 PM
There's only ten of those MotoGP plates?

You can expect gh0st_r1der to make you an offer you can't refuse on that plate, LOL! He wants that one in the worst way.

Personally, I'm gonna die if I don't get one of those Water Puzzle plates.

Hey, let me ask you a question. A LOT of people in here want a Devil May Cry 4 plate, which are only available in France and Germany. And, most Germans don't take PayPal. They use bank transfers.

Do you know anyone in a store there who can get you about six of these plates? Maybe we can arrange to buy them and send them all to one US address, and then they can be sent out from there.

Good idea.

Because I was just about to bid on one but like you said Most Germans don't take paypal. I would be behind this 100%.

JEJE13
02-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Yes it's possible. I have paypal ! :)
I hold you to inform in the week :yikes:

moltenluv
02-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Your collection is beautiful :hail:

Nato King
02-16-2008, 08:52 AM

What is the update on this DMC4 faceplate deal we are trying to put togather.

gh0st_r1der
02-16-2008, 10:57 AM
JEJE, nice collection.
Nato, click on the black pics, it will open a nice color version.
JEJE, I'm jealous about MOTOGP faceplate. My theory that the faceplate is produced in France is confirmed ... Did you get it from OXM France magazine ?

You have Xbox DEBUG and DEV kit in your collection and XBox 360 demo kit !!! Those are Microsoft property, need to be strictly inventoried and CAN'T be sold anywhere. You must have some powerful friends not be nailed by Vole by now.

I think you have the "unfair" advantage being at the right job with the right friends at the right time, to have some of those gems in your collection ( referring about Xbox kits ... I want them too, .... since I can't have those I made one Xbox debug kit myself :P )

gh0st_r1der
02-16-2008, 11:05 AM
JEJE, well, the next obvious question is,
Are you willing to sell or trade MOTOGP faceplate?
I can give you a good money or some nice faceplates ( that you don't have in your collection)?

ChRoNiK120
02-19-2008, 07:53 PM
hi, not to be a nusance or anything :whistle: i was wondering if someone could tell me the point of the so imfomus DEBUG KIT.... oooooo ahhhhh....

and the dev kit. to me they look like some one moded the exterior of the xbox cuz u can but thoes and i underdstand that is not what this is... hahaha

but serously i dont get it... :huh:

and yes i know my spelling s*cks. :whistle:

SpaceGhost2K
02-19-2008, 10:31 PM
I'd like to see a picture of the OXM plate, too.

gh0st_r1der
02-19-2008, 11:48 PM
With the XBOX DEBUG KIT you can write games for Xbox. .. the problem is that a DEBUG KIT cost $8000 - $10000 a piece. ... well, mine was self made and cost me only $200 .... ( parts and labor :) )

gameking28
02-20-2008, 12:06 AM
... well, mine was self made and cost me only $200 .... ( parts and labor :) )

That's awesome. If I knew anything about programming I'd be filling you PM inbox with requests to make one for me.

JakofallAces
02-20-2008, 05:43 AM
Is that kinda like a flashed xbox Ghost??

gh0st_r1der
02-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Is that kinda like a flashed xbox Ghost??

:whistle:

I have written a nice ocean demo

SpaceGhost2K
02-21-2008, 01:58 AM
:whistle:

I have written a nice ocean demo

Ghost, check your PMs.

JakofallAces
02-21-2008, 05:47 AM
Ya i want a copy

Elite-Concepts
02-21-2008, 12:43 PM
what actually is it, i confused lol can some 1 explain please?

gameking28
02-21-2008, 02:49 PM
With the XBOX DEBUG KIT you can write games for Xbox...
Answer your question Elite? ;)

If not, I'll break it down. Basically an XBox debug kit is an xbox that can be used to program your own games and test them. They're used by developers mostly for testing purposes. Independent homebrew developers usually use Microsoft's XNA software to create their own games - mostly because its free.
Unless you're awesome like Gh0st_R1der and can build your own that is. :D

ChRoNiK120
02-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der

I have written a nice ocean demo"

what is ocean

JakofallAces
02-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der

I have written a nice ocean demo"

what is ocean

its like a sea but MUCH bigger, try looking out onto the water when your ata beach and if your at the right point THERE'S THE SEA

SpaceGhost2K
02-21-2008, 07:01 PM
its like a sea but MUCH bigger, try looking out onto the water when your ata beach and if your at the right point THERE'S THE SEA

Ocean.

Rhymes with motion. And lotion. And love potion. But not roofie.

:D

JakofallAces
02-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Ocean.

Rhymes with motion. And lotion. And love potion. But not roofie.

W.O.W. spacey you really are a ten yr old kid in a 42 yr olds body seriously man where did that come from:confused:

moltenluv
02-22-2008, 01:26 PM
I think his localized high blood pressure is getting the best of him :whistle:

ChRoNiK120
02-22-2008, 03:44 PM
hahaha i thought it was a game so i was wicked confused... hahahaha

JakofallAces
02-22-2008, 04:02 PM
I HATE YOU ALL EXCEPT FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDNT MAKE FUN OF ME ON THIS MAINLY GAMEKING AND SPACEY:mad::mad::mad:

SpaceGhost2K
02-22-2008, 05:30 PM
I HATE YOU ALL EXCEPT FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDNT MAKE FUN OF ME ON THIS MAINLY GAMEKING AND SPACEY:mad::mad::mad:

Give me time.

tinytoonsbuster
02-22-2008, 06:41 PM
"i have no idea what's going on right now"

ChRoNiK120
02-22-2008, 07:28 PM
i kinda do. but just know its funny. and make fun of jak....ALOT... hahaha

JakofallAces
02-22-2008, 09:20 PM
YOU WILL ALL EVENTUAllY PAY MAINLY (WITH NEW ADDITIONS) SPACEY, GAMEKING,ELITE CONCEPTS, AND CRONIK120 I HAVE OFFICIALLY GONE OVER THE EDGE.:mad::mad::mad::mad::trippin:

gameking28
02-23-2008, 04:35 AM
Well hopefully Chronik120 will get whacked first and curb some of that bloodlust - seeing as how you two know each other in person. :rofl:

JakofallAces
02-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Well hopefully Chronik120 will get whacked first and curb some of that bloodlust - seeing as how you two know each other in person. :rofl:

Nah not so much seeing as how much i wanna steal your collection and stuff... YOUR PRIORITY #1 GAMESKING28:mad: GET USED TO IT For anyone who has no idea whats going on just know that Spacey, Gameking28, and Chronik120 are the most immature and sketchy people on this site...next to concord.:cheers:

Elite-Concepts
02-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Nah not so much seeing as how much i wanna steal your collection and stuff... YOUR PRIORITY #1 GAMESKING28:mad: GET USED TO IT For anyone who has no idea whats going on just know that Spacey, Gameking28, and Chronik120 are the most immature and sketchy people on this site...next to concord.:cheers:

Or though there eyes Jak didnt know what a boner was :D

JakofallAces
02-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Or though there eyes Jak didnt know what a boner was :D

I have added you to THE LIST:mad::mad::mad::mad:

moltenluv
02-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Awww poor Jak. Shame on you all for picking on him!

There, does that keep me off the list??? :cheers:

SpaceGhost2K
02-23-2008, 01:52 PM
You're on my list.

But it's a significantly different list.

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/bounce016.gif

JakofallAces
02-23-2008, 01:56 PM
You're on my list.

But it's a significantly different list.

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/bounce016.gif

Moltenluv you are one of the nicest people here you would never be on THAT LIST but... SPACEY leave her alone i believe that is called Sexual Harassment and you should now you have been doing it to me all week and since i am a minor i think you can go to jail:p

KatamariKutie
02-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Moltenluv you are one of the nicest people here you would never be on THAT LIST but... SPACEY leave her alone i believe that is called Sexual Harassment and you should now you have been doing it to me all week and since i am a minor i think you can go to jail:p

Spacey never said the localized blood pressure thing to you. He said it Ali. You didn't get it, and accused him of talking about "Old People" diseases. He tried to give you a couple of gentle hints, but you still didn't get it. So, its not fair to get upset at him for having to write a few chapters laying it out for you. And his post to moltenluv doesn't say anything of a sexual nature. Maybe its his list of favorite Pennsylvanians? Girl gamers? Player names that start with "M" ?

Calling him old. Thats AGISM! You Agist!!!!

And if you are a minor, then your profile is wrong and you need to correct it because it says you are 18.

SpaceGhost2K
02-23-2008, 02:36 PM

My list isn't the same kind of list as your list. :)

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Spacey never said the localized blood pressure thing to you. He said it Ali. You didn't get it, and accused him of talking about "Old People" diseases. He tried to give you a couple of gentle hints, but you still didn't get it. So, its not fair to get upset at him for having to write a few chapters laying it out for you. And his post to moltenluv doesn't say anything of a sexual nature. Maybe its his list of favorite Pennsylvanians? Girl gamers? Player names that start with "M" ?

Calling him old. Thats AGISM! You Agist!!!!

And if you are a minor, then your profile is wrong and you need to correct it because it says you are 18.

Yup. If you don't understand something, don't get hostile and blame it on us being "old." You haven't see me call anybody a "kid" like it was an insult, have you?

Personally, I don't feel insulted by anything I hear on a forum, because it's a distortion of real life. It's not the real thing. However, it's nice to know people better than just what they appear to be on the forums. I've met Kamshaft, gh0st_r1der amd KatamariKutie. I've dealt with moltenluv and gameking28 extensively off the forums and feel like I "know" them in real life, even if we haven't met face to face. Gameking28 and I actually crossed paths at a couple of events and didn't know it. I hope to meet both of them some day in person.

I think this whole thing was just a bit of simple teasing that at some point started being taken personally. So the girls and I are gonna go entertain ourselves and leave all y'all to your devices.

KatamariKutie
02-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Spacey has a harem... Spacey has a harem....

moltenluv
02-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Do 2 women count as a harem? It might be more of a threesome :hump:

*gasp* You people are a bad influence on me. Shame on you all :rofl:

SpaceGhost2K
02-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Do 2 women count as a harem?

Hey, you gotta start somewhere. :)

JakofallAces
02-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Hey, you gotta start somewhere. :)

WOW okay i am just going to say i am sorry and that the majority of all my previous posts were just to mess with spacey and Gameking28 so sorry for all those who werent apart of it or who came and tried to join in. Hope we can still have fun here without spacey going all sketchy again but hey its a free country (for now) and he can do what ever he wants as long as we never stop calling him edward. THANKS ED:cool:

SpaceGhost2K
02-23-2008, 05:25 PM
I promise to post less innuendo, and just be more blatant in my perversion.

JakofallAces
02-23-2008, 06:46 PM
I promise to post less innuendo, and just be more blatant in my perversion.

:hardcore::cheers:THANKS SPACEY FROM EVERYBODY AT XBA:cheers::hardcore:

gameking28
02-23-2008, 11:42 PM
I looked at it all as one big joke anyway. :cheers:
And we'll formally meet someday Spacey - it's bound to happen sometime. :)

JakofallAces
02-24-2008, 09:40 AM
I looked at it all as one big joke anyway. :cheers:
And we'll formally meet someday Spacey - it's bound to happen sometime. :)

Yup and then you'll fight it out to the end mano e mano:hump:

tinytoonsbuster
02-24-2008, 01:05 PM
i place a $200 bet on gameking on the account of i just don't think spacey's head is in the fight as much as gameking's right now. sure, space has the power, but i don't think he has the speed and stamina needed to take the collection away =p. I don't see it going past the first round and i see gameking winning by knockout within in the first 2 minutes!

gameking28
02-24-2008, 01:17 PM
TTB, you're my new best friend. :cheers:

But if (when) Spacey and I ever meet it won't be to fight. Probably having a couple beers and talking up faceplates and zero hour and just gaming in general. I've had this project in mind to do with him for months now and I may have to get him drunk to agree to do it - it's a lot larger than a faceplate, although it's not nearly as complex as the projects he's taken on lately. Some day. :p

JakofallAces
02-24-2008, 02:18 PM
i place a $200 bet on gameking on the account of i just don't think spacey's head is in the fight as much as gameking's right now. sure, space has the power, but i don't think he has the speed and stamina needed to take the collection away =p. I don't see it going past the first round and i see gameking winning by knockout within in the first 2 minutes!

Nah Spacey would fight dirty and bring his lightsabers

SpaceGhost2K
02-24-2008, 03:06 PM
You guys just think I'm a geek. Wait until I get the gameroom done. Holy crow.

KatamariKutie
02-24-2008, 03:58 PM
You guys just think I'm a geek. Wait until I get the gameroom done. Holy crow.

More man-dolls than a Toys R Us ? *ahem* I mean figurines.

JEJE13
02-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Hello, sorry for the late :s

You have Xbox DEBUG and DEV kit in your collection and XBox 360 demo kit !!! Those are Microsoft property, need to be strictly inventoried and CAN'T be sold anywhere. You must have some powerful friends not be nailed by Vole by now.

I think you have the "unfair" advantage being at the right job with the right friends at the right time, to have some of those gems in your collection ( referring about Xbox kits ... I want them too, .... since I can't have those I made one Xbox debug kit myself :P )

Yeah and I have a Development Kit Beta Xbox360 too :)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4269/dsc00883bisdv3.jpg

JEJE, well, the next obvious question is,
Are you willing to sell or trade MOTOGP faceplate?
I can give you a good money or some nice faceplates ( that you don't have in your collection)?

Humm... maybe ^^ send me your proposition by PM ;)

I'd like to see a picture of the OXM plate, too.

It's this faceplate

MOX = OXM in french :)

http://website.easyhostsolution.net/xbox-collection/images/galerie/360/Faceplate_MOX//700.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
02-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Wow, I've never even seen that plate before. That is awesome. Once we get the database up, I'll bebegging for a straight-on picture of that and some background info. :)

Ry
02-25-2008, 11:52 AM
I like the OXM faceplate, Im not sure why, just the look I guess, must cost alot to get.

JEJE13
02-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Wow, I've never even seen that plate before. That is awesome. Once we get the database up, I'll bebegging for a straight-on picture of that and some background info. :)

If you want more pics, my email is shishirux93@hotmail.co.jp :)

I like the OXM faceplate, Im not sure why, just the look I guess, must cost alot to get.

Yeah there are only 2 faceplates MOX in the world ^_^

Nato King
02-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah there are only 2 faceplates MOX in the world ^_^

Wow Only two in the world. You must have went through hell to get that faceplate.

JEJE13
02-25-2008, 12:43 PM
Wow Only two in the world. You must have went through hell to get that faceplate.

Humm... nan lol It's a special product edited to my passage in the MOX on december 2006. I have one, the other is in the magazin redaction ;) :)

http://website.easyhostsolution.net/xbox-collection/images/galerie/360/Faceplate_MOX//704.jpg

gh0st_r1der
02-25-2008, 02:54 PM
360 Dev Kit :hail:

Do you actually have an Xbox 360 for every faceplate in your collection? :)

I see 2 on the background on the Dev Kit pic.

Nato, hell is where he goes on vacation

Nato King
02-25-2008, 04:30 PM

hahaha Looks like gh0st made a funny. lol

JEJE13
02-25-2008, 05:15 PM
360 Dev Kit :hail:

Do you actually have an Xbox 360 for every faceplate in your collection? :)

I see 2 on the background on the Dev Kit pic.

LoL Nooo I have just 6 xbox360. (1 demo kit white similary debug kit, 1 debug kit grey, 1 dev kit black, 1 Xb US Launch Team green, 1 Xb EUR and 1 Xb Jap) and soon an Xbox Simpson The Movie Ltd yellow :)

http://www.gizmodude.com/entry_images/0507/11/xbox360-simpsonslg.jpg

Yes on the background on the Dev Kit It's the Launch Team US console and the faceplate E305 ;)

SpaceGhost2K
02-25-2008, 05:58 PM
If you want more pics, my email is shishirux93@hotmail.co.jp :)

Japan? JAPAN?? Hello, wait, what?

I will give you my firstborn if you can secure an IdolM@ster "Girls" plate for me. He just turned 16 and wants a license. :D

JEJE13
02-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Japan? JAPAN?? Hello, wait, what?

I will give you my firstborn if you can secure an IdolM@ster "Girls" plate for me. He just turned 16 and wants a license. :D

I'm french but I live in Paris and Tokyo :) If you want a faceplate The IdolM@ster, I go back to Japan in May ;)

JEJE13
02-26-2008, 08:21 AM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2093/dsc00046mj9.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5645/dsc00886qe2.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8062/dsc00887yh6.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4919/dsc00888jc0.jpg

Nato King
02-26-2008, 09:42 AM
I am really loving the pictures wait until gh0st see the pictures. He might have a heart attack. lol

JarkMan
02-26-2008, 09:40 PM
dang dude u must make some serious bank to afford all of this! u have things i would never be able to get in my wildest dreams

Not Pink
02-27-2008, 10:59 PM
...u have things i would never be able to get in my wildest dreams

Like 6 360s. :hail:

gh0st_r1der
03-03-2008, 02:47 PM
JEJE,
I've seen a sealed red Naruto faceplate in the hands of french collector. Can you find a picture of the faceplate and post it here, please?
I lost the only pic that I had on this faceplate :confused:

SpaceGhost2K
03-03-2008, 03:02 PM
JEJE,
I've seen a sealed red Naruto faceplate in the hands of french collector. Can you find a picture of the faceplate and post it here, please?
I lost the only pic that I had on this faceplate :confused:

I had someone in a Game Crazy ask me a couple days ago about the yellow Naruto plate, and THEY were the ones who gave them away. I saw one once and that was it. There ought to be bunches of them out there. Where the hell are they? I've never seen the red one.

Why don't I know anybody at Ubisoft? WHY?!?

JEJE13
03-04-2008, 07:33 AM
Hum... I have never seen the faceplate Naruto ... :confused:

kdub1982
03-04-2008, 09:20 AM
the best buy i goto had a bunch of yellow Naturo faceplate's being sold for $5 each, i went back a week later and they were all gone.

JEJE13
03-04-2008, 11:53 AM
News faceplates pics :)

- Dead Or Alive Xtrem 2 (Only 4 000 in Japan)

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6904/dsc00685copiefb6.jpg

- Devil May Cry (pre-order in Europe)

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2673/dsc00688copiewa2.jpg

- Assassin's Creed (Promo Edition)

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5866/dsc00690copiejf2.jpg

JEJE13
03-04-2008, 12:27 PM
- Ace Combat 6 (Pack x6)

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8227/faceplates003copiecc2.jpg

- Vendor Show Ubisoft '06

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5058/faceplates060copietj3.jpg

- Twister Tropicana

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/698/faceplates062copieqm5.jpg

- Juiced 2

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7717/faceplates073copienf8.jpg

- Bioshock US pack

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2949/faceplates086copielq0.jpg

JEJE13
03-04-2008, 12:35 PM
- Blacksite Area 51

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7275/faceplates094copierl2.jpg

- Bioshock UK

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/148/faceplates101copiehm3.jpg

- Stranglehold (pre-order UK)

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2103/faceplates107copielk0.jpg

- Forza Motorsport

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4632/faceplates114copiefu7.jpg

- Eternal Sonata (Pack x5)

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5319/faceplates176copiemq3.jpg

Nato King
03-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Man you have some nice clean wooden floors. hahaha better than my floors.

JEJE13
03-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Man you have some nice clean wooden floors. hahaha better than my floors.

loool thx :D

kdub1982
03-04-2008, 04:15 PM
damn those pictures are so damn crisp! what camera do you have?

Nato King
03-04-2008, 04:19 PM
damn those pictures are so damn crisp! what camera do you have?

That was my second question. Those pictures does look nice. Top of the line camera.

JEJE13
03-04-2008, 05:41 PM
I have a CASIO EX-Z77 ;)

Nato King
03-04-2008, 08:01 PM
I have a CASIO EX-Z77 ;)

Well I know what is on my camera wish list.
http://f3c.yahoofs.com/shopping/3098314/simg_t_os4776943283a365812824765a7e0c4d1703b8229jpg?rm_____DBgEpQmTA

Not Pink
03-05-2008, 08:52 PM
The Bioshock plates have to be
my favorites.
They're so clean.

Since you seem to be the king
at collecting faceplates, do you
want to start my collection? :D

JEJE13
03-06-2008, 03:47 AM
Since you seem to be the king
at collecting faceplates, do you
want to start my collection? :D

LoOL It's very difficult but yes if you have the money ! :D

Not Pink
03-06-2008, 03:51 PM
What is this money you speak of?
That's why I wanted you to start
my collection off.

kdub1982
03-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Well I know what is on my camera wish list.
http://f3c.yahoofs.com/shopping/3098314/simg_t_os4776943283a365812824765a7e0c4d1703b8229jpg?rm_____DBgEpQmTA

this is now on my "shopping" list!

JakofallAces
03-06-2008, 04:09 PM
What is this money you speak of?
That's why I wanted you to start
my collection off.

Collecting plates isnt a cheap thing, i have spent over 500 bucks on about 3 plates so unless your in the money or have a job back out now before they take your home, believe me rather spacey though cause it happened to him sucka:p

JEJE13
03-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Hey I have received my XeDK Final Version White hihihi :cool:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3444/360xedk005copieib9.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1288/360xedk014copiejf2.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/715/360xedk019copiexi9.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6056/360xedk026copieqg1.jpg

gh0st_r1der
03-25-2008, 02:47 PM
those white dev kits cost $9000
I bet you didn't pay even a penny for it

Ken Tree Y
03-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Why are they sooo much are those the Prototypes or something

JakofallAces
03-25-2008, 04:38 PM
no those are what the game developers use to develope and test their games they also look PIMP

Nato King
03-25-2008, 05:46 PM
those white dev kits cost $9000
I bet you didn't pay even a penny for it

wow 9,000 Not something I will be buying anytime soon. hahaha

JEJE13
03-26-2008, 01:14 PM
lol for the price It's normal !! It's for developer only :P

And with the console there is the Software Developpement for the games (SDK)

Ken Tree Y
03-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Where did you find that at? And i saw a Prototype 360 on Ebay about 2 months ago... It ended up selling for 2000$

JakofallAces
03-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Where did you find that at? And i saw a Prototype 360 on Ebay about 2 months ago... It ended up selling for 2000$

he has connections that none of us could ever dream of having

tinytoonsbuster
03-27-2008, 01:02 AM
JEJE I really need to talk to you. Check your pms

Ken Tree Y
03-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Heres one of them
http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Development-Kit-XDK-Debug-Kit_W0QQitemZ110237515871QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Its pretty cool how he can download everything on the marketplace for free.

UNV Superkid
03-28-2008, 07:23 AM
Heres one of them
http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Development-Kit-XDK-Debug-Kit_W0QQitemZ110237515871QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AWESOME!!!

JEJE13
03-28-2008, 08:08 AM
Heres one of them

Yes and unlimited to create account gold. But this XboxLive Debug is different !! It's not possible to play with an other member on the XboxLive Retail. ;)

kdub1982
03-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Heres one of them

i doubt Microsoft will like this being on eBay....

hellonearth159
04-01-2008, 11:27 PM
I can't begin to describe how in awe I am of your collection AND your web site. Did you create the site yourself? I think you approach to displaying your collection is great. Any database should include pictures of the faceplates in their original packaging, by itself and also the back of the plate (to see manufaturer info or serial #). Plus I agree you've got the cleanest floors ever.

JakofallAces
04-02-2008, 05:36 AM
I can't begin to describe how in awe I am of your collection AND your web site. Did you create the site yourself? I think you approach to displaying your collection is great. Any database should include pictures of the faceplates in their original packaging, by itself and also the back of the plate (to see manufaturer info or serial #). Plus I agree you've got the cleanest floors ever.

90% of rare plates and all plates never came in package they were given out in small boxes or in a bubble wrap sleeve so it would be pointless to take pictures of them in that also why would you want manufacturer's info and serial numbers?

SpaceGhost2K
04-02-2008, 12:12 PM
90% of rare plates and all plates never came in package they were given out in small boxes or in a bubble wrap sleeve so it would be pointless to take pictures of them in that also why would you want manufacturer's info and serial numbers?

As we attempt to build the most complete faceplate database available, we'll continue to add the information people want. Front shot of the faceplate will obviously be required for every plate. Packaging pictures will be included with plates that have it (Qee w/ figures, Bioshock kit, E3 w/ printed bag, Mad Catz/Pelican/Microsoft retail plates, etc.), back shots if the item is numbered. I don't know that a back photo is necessary for every plate but if there's a good reason to spend the time and effort, I'll do it. Also, some times the same item comes indifferent packaging that affects the value, i.e. the 700 PGR3 plates.

JakofallAces
04-02-2008, 04:34 PM
As we attempt to build the most complete faceplate database available, we'll continue to add the information people want. Front shot of the faceplate will obviously be required for every plate. Packaging pictures will be included with plates that have it (Qee w/ figures, Bioshock kit, E3 w/ printed bag, Mad Catz/Pelican/Microsoft retail plates, etc.), back shots if the item is numbered. I don't know that a back photo is necessary for every plate but if there's a good reason to spend the time and effort, I'll do it. Also, some times the same item comes indifferent packaging that affects the value, i.e. the 700 PGR3 plates.

WHEN will it be ready

SpaceGhost2K
04-02-2008, 05:28 PM
WHEN will it be ready

No idea. I'm at the mercy of the people who own and run this site. I'm not in a position to crack whips, and honestly, it's their site. They don't really even owe me an answer. We were shooting for Feb 1 but there were staff shortages. Now we're shooting for April 12 since we're leaving the 13th for Summit. But with that only 11 days away and not having anything that I can get into yet, I think that's not going to happen. Who knows? Kam may have the thing eight minutes from being done.

JEJE13
10-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey there is a new :) My Xbox 360 Launch Team US signed by Major Nelson yesterday during the press and private event xbox in Paris :cheers:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3574/copiedecimg2779bl7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/copiedecimg2779bl7.jpg/1/w653.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img143/copiedecimg2779bl7.jpg/1/)

Enamelized420
10-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Very cool JEJE13, thanks for sharing

JakofallAces
10-23-2008, 07:14 PM
that smile scares me alot, it makes me trust major nelson even less

OBL infad3ll
10-23-2008, 07:27 PM
ya major nelson looks possesed!!

SpaceGhost2K
10-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Larry Hyrb (Mj. Nelson) is a genius, and one of the hardest working people at Xbox. He covers all the events, finds time to schmooze, and works on Live content almost constantly. Seriously, I don't know how he finds time to do it all. You guys have no idea how much work he puts into LIVE. Imagine some ridiculous amount, double it, and add 32. It's close to that.

JakofallAces
10-24-2008, 05:53 AM
Larry Hyrb (Mj. Nelson) is a genius, and one of the hardest working people at Xbox. He covers all the events, finds time to schmooze, and works on Live content almost constantly. Seriously, I don't know how he finds time to do it all. You guys have no idea how much work he puts into LIVE. Imagine some ridiculous amount, double it, and add 32. It's close to that.
hey i never said he was lazy or anything it just happens that he always looks like he would enjoy digesting your soul

JEJE13
12-13-2008, 03:34 AM
My little xbox360 collection :p

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4536/dsc00781tb5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/dsc00781tb5.jpg/1/w686.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img143/dsc00781tb5.jpg/1/)

More pics in the week :cheers:

JEJE13
02-07-2009, 11:59 AM
http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img00.jpg

http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img01.jpg

http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img02.jpg

http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img03.jpg

http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img04.jpg

JEJE13
02-07-2009, 12:00 PM
http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img09.jpg

http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img05.jpg

http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img06.jpg

http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img07.jpg

http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img08.jpg

JEJE13
02-07-2009, 12:01 PM
http://ns26834.ovh.net/~xbox/face_xbaddict2/img10.jpg

JEJE13
02-07-2009, 12:02 PM
pix 16.17.18.19.20

JEJE13
02-07-2009, 12:02 PM
pix 21.22.23.24.25

JEJE13
02-07-2009, 12:04 PM
pix 26.27.28.29.30

SpaceGhost2K
02-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Where is everybody getting those Microsoft "Give 2008" plates? I can't even find anyone at Microsoft who knows where they came from.

JEJE13
02-08-2009, 05:26 AM
Where is everybody getting those Microsoft "Give 2008" plates? I can't even find anyone at Microsoft who knows where they came from.

Maybe you should contact madCatz ? :whistle:

Repo Man 360
02-09-2009, 07:55 AM
Holy crap you are my new idol! One of the best collections I have ever seen and thanks for posting it.

JEJE13
02-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Holy crap you are my new idol! One of the best collections I have ever seen and thanks for posting it.

:rofl: thanks ^^