PDA

View Full Version : 360 Custom Faceplate

slapshotking009
02-15-2008, 12:42 PM
hey guys, would anyone wanna do a custom Assassin's Creed, Gears, or Army of Two (upcoming game) faceplate for me? im really interested in one....

SpaceGhost2K
02-15-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm swamped right now. I don't mind trying to squeeze one in if it's one I've done before, but there's no way I could fit in designing a new plate right now. I do have a glossy red and black Gears plate almost done that you can check out first.

slapshotking009
02-16-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm swamped right now. I don't mind trying to squeeze one in if it's one I've done before, but there's no way I could fit in designing a new plate right now. I do have a glossy red and black Gears plate almost done that you can check out first.

is that the black background with the crimson skull on the right side that you're talking about?

SpaceGhost2K
02-16-2008, 04:15 PM
is that the black background with the crimson skull on the right side that you're talking about?

Yep. I need to hit it with another shot of gloss and it will be done.

slapshotking009
02-24-2008, 10:19 PM
im watching it on ebay. i looked at your forum. the one with all the pictures of the faceplates you've made. are those ones you've done for people and have been sold, or are they for sale?

mypainteffects
02-24-2008, 11:16 PM
hey guys, would anyone wanna do a custom Assassin's Creed, Gears, or Army of Two (upcoming game) faceplate for me? im really interested in one....

I could come up with something... I am swamped as well, but try am looking to paint a few faceplates for a break from my usual painting. I have painted several in the past.

SpaceGhost2K
02-25-2008, 01:47 AM
im watching it on ebay. i looked at your forum. the one with all the pictures of the faceplates you've made. are those ones you've done for people and have been sold, or are they for sale?

Those were all plates I made over the past 8 months or so. They're all gone.