PDA

View Full Version : Frontlines: Fuel of War Review is Up

CrazyCougar
02-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Just in case you haven't seen this, we have posted up the Frontlines:Fuel of War review on XboxAddict.

Here's the link:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/staff_review/12972.html

Dr_J
02-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Loved the demo.

I will picking this one up, for sure.

They had some bugs in the demo, that I hope they worked out for the final release.

- Shooting people in the face with a rocket should kill them.
- I shouldn't be able to attach my own mines to my legs and become a suicide bomber.
- Fix the ladder-climbing bug.

Small things, but this is going to be a GREAT game.

Not Green
02-25-2008, 12:51 PM
I didn't get to play the demo but it looks like another COD4 with a hint of Battlefield 2. Is this anywhere close to accurate?

CrazyCougar
02-25-2008, 01:00 PM
NO, the game is more like Battlefield 2 than COD4. It has hints of a lot of the modern day shooters, but mostly resembles BF in the end. Very fun game and gameplay concept.

Steeps5
02-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Yeah, there were some issues that got very annoying with the demo. Mostly the ladder climbing. Another issue was the scope that was continuously messing up for me. I've also noticed that you can't teabag(not sure if thats spelled right) people due to the change stance button being how it is.

Not Green
02-27-2008, 11:26 AM
I've also noticed that you can't teabag(not sure if thats spelled right) people due to the change stance button being how it is.

Lol....

AzsJuggler
03-09-2008, 10:04 AM
I was a HUGE BFMC fan, and was so looking forward to this game. I tried the full version and I gotta say, was sadly disappointed. Between the graphics looking last-gen, the bugs, lag and glitching, and the lack of team mic speak, I couldn't take more than a couple hours of it.
I'm still banking on BFBC. Here's to hoping.