PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Tournament 3 Faceplate

JarkMan
02-26-2008, 05:45 PM
hey guys when u pre order Unreal Tournament 3 u get a free faceplate with pre order! http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B200284A

JakofallAces
02-26-2008, 06:26 PM
hey guys when u pre order Unreal Tournament 3 u get a free faceplate with pre order! http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B200284A

not to be a jerk or anything but we already knew this i told everyone this in the Heads up thread...sorry...still good information though

Nato King
02-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Yeah I do remember you telling us in heads up. now I need to get the money to pre-order it just for the faceplate. I don't know too much about it. Might not be a good game.

JakofallAces
02-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Yeah I do remember you telling us in heads up. now I need to get the money to pre-order it just for the faceplate. I don't know too much about it. Might not be a good game.

ya it might be but i dont really want the plate its cool and all but i think i am going to branch off of normal retail game plates and into rare release and event plates. I cant wait to get my tags06 so unless a plate comes out that rare for army of two or rainbow 6 Vegas 2 than no dice for me ever buying game faceplates again.

JarkMan
02-26-2008, 08:32 PM
im gonna get it cause of been a fan of Unreal tourny since it started the game is amazing when its FPS (there is a non fps version) it great graphix and i beleve they are having differnt consoles but same online play so u could be playing someone whos using a ps3 but thats what ive heard but im also hoping they make a rainbow six vegas 2 plate cause i love rainbow six vegas amazing game

SpaceGhost2K
02-26-2008, 10:05 PM
I preordered mine. Universe At War, too. That's about the easiest, cheapest way you can get plates.

JarkMan
02-26-2008, 10:47 PM
ya im gonna order unreal tourny but universe at war looks like a knock of starcraft and it will be really weird playing a game like that on a xbox

Variation-XBA
02-27-2008, 05:39 PM
Love how the U looks on the power button