PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

ShatteredSoul
03-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Hey all, Just wanted to say hello.

I am new here, and kind of new to the 360. I bought it on launch, but never really gave its time till about a month ago. I am now on Live too. I am currently playing Halo 3 (I am terrible), and COD 4.

My Live name is, ShatteredSoul73 so if you guys ever want to play, hit me or add me.

Later,
Tommy aka ShatteredSoul

Conchord
03-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Welcome to the site. I recently left the Xbox Live community because of harassment by Royal Glare, but if you are looking for guys to play Call of Duty with, send Soda Jones, SilentFatality and Dr. Danish invites. For Halo 3, all I know is Variation plays.

My name is Conchord forget that YOU SHALL PERSEVERE.

Shawn-XBA
03-03-2008, 09:31 PM
Welcome to the site ShatteredSoul!

Feel free to send me a friends request. Myself and a few others here are playing through Halo 3 legendary this weekend, afterwards we are playing some custom and matchmaking games, feel free to join.

Ry
03-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Welcome, enJoy tEh StAy.

ShatteredSoul
03-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys and the invite to play with you guys on Legendary.

Fargoth
03-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the site. I recently left the Xbox Live community because of harassment by Royal Glare, but if you are looking for guys to play Call of Duty with, send Soda Jones, SilentFatality and Dr. Danish invites. For Halo 3, all I know is Variation plays.

My name is Conchord forget that YOU SHALL PERSEVERE.

Stop it :(

Welcome to XBA I'm Fargoth the local bosmer forget that you DIE. If you have any questions feel free to choose one of my options. I play Halo 3 as well GT: Slikeer

Ry
03-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Yeah for sure, maybe tomorrow.

Nato King
03-04-2008, 05:13 AM
Welcome to the site.

I too play online now and than hit me up I love to play with XBA members all the time. Also join XBA Friends. Also I like to ask most of the new members how did you here about XBA.

UNV Superkid
03-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Welcome man, i am semi-new as well, but feel free to let me know whats up and, what all games do you like to play? ( and i know a few trick for COD4 if you need any help)

ShatteredSoul
03-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Also join XBA Friends.

What is this and where can it be found at?

Also I like to ask most of the new members how did you here about XBA.

I was doing a search for Halo 3 on google and this came up, I done some looking around and thought it looked like a great place, so I decided to join up.

ShatteredSoul
03-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Welcome man, i am semi-new as well, but feel free to let me know whats up and, what all games do you like to play? ( and i know a few trick for COD4 if you need any help)

I just got COD 4 on Saturday, so I am open to all the help you want to give :D

I mostly play Shooters online, but I also like RPG and sports games.

To everyone, thanks for the welcome :cheers:

Not Green
03-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Not Pink
03-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Welcome to XBA.
I'm not much of a COD4 fan, but
if you're wanting to get better
at Halo 3, you can hit me and
any of the other "Not" colors.
We'll all be more than happy to
help you out in the gaming world.

Not Yellow
03-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Welcome to XBA.
I'm not much of a COD4 fan, but
if you're wanting to get better
at Halo 3, you can hit me and
any of the other "Not" colors.
We'll all be more than happy to
help you out in the gaming world.

Well, Not Green isn't that helpful.
He's to busy with Halo 2. :watchout:

Hit me up for some Halo 3 action, any day.

Welcome to XBA.
Greatest Xbox Community on the web.

Shawn-XBA
03-04-2008, 02:20 PM
What is this and where can it be found at?
XBA Friends is a friends list on Xbox Live that utilizes the friends of friends feature. Here's a link to the thread:
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82508

ShatteredSoul
03-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Not "color" gang, I will add you guys as I need all the help I can get in Halo 3.

I havent really tried it online yet, I am still playing the single player and trying to beat that at the moment.

Fargoth
03-04-2008, 04:51 PM
XBA Friends is a friends list on Xbox Live that utilizes the friends of friends feature. Here's a link to the thread:
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82508

How come you never told me about this :(

Not Green
03-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Well, Not Green isn't that helpful.
He's to busy with Halo 2. :watchout:

Hit me up for some Halo 3 action, any day.

Welcome to XBA.
Greatest Xbox Community on the web.

Listen just because I like Halo 2 better than Halo 3 doesn't mean I can't help. I'm better than you at any of the Halo games any day Bob...

BROOKLYNSBATMAN
03-05-2008, 11:24 AM
whats up dude, welcome to the greatest xbox website, in the world/universe.
You can add me to your list.., i dont have my xbox right now but when i get it back(fr: repair :bang:) I'll play with ya some Gears if you choose to buy it.. oh word of advice..., Review your ass off in this website... THEY GIVE FREE GAMES... lol :hump:

FromHell440
03-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the site, feel free to add me I play Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3 alot.