PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a customizer

Immortal Alan
03-18-2008, 10:11 PM
I am looking to get a hold of anyone who can possibly make me a customize faceplate for my 360, Just let me know exactly what you need from me and estimate on total cost, you may reach me at Immortalalan@comcast.net Thankyou,

Alan

gameking28
03-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Well first off, welcome to XBA!
Second, there are a few customizers who hang around here - it really depends on what you're looking for in a custom plate. Take a look around and see some of the work these guys have posted up here and then get in touch with them.
A couple of the main ones are SpaceGhost2K, ArtistPavel, and mypainteffects. They all do customs for various prices and each has a different style and specialty if you will.
SpaceGhost2K's Mom has even jumped on the customizing bandwagon (and she's damn good with crystals and super glue).

Take a look around and enjoy your stay here in the Asylum. :cheers:

SpaceGhost2K
03-19-2008, 03:11 AM
I am, like, super swamped right now so unless it was a total no-brainer, I'll have to beg out. Sorry.

Immortal Alan
03-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the invitation and the advice, I'm going to try mypainteffects, took A look at there work and it's definetly something that i am looking for. So if all goes well i will have it posted up here, thanks again guys.

JakofallAces
03-23-2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the invitation and the advice, I'm going to try mypainteffects, took A look at there work and it's definetly something that i am looking for. So if all goes well i will have it posted up here, thanks again guys.

YOUR WELCOME GLAD I AONE COULD HELP, along with some minor aid from gameking, spacey, and jesus