PDA

View Full Version : Universe at War faceplate

UNV Superkid
03-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Just a heads up for anyone that wanted this plate... They arrived in gamestops today (most of them) so if you have the hook up at any of the gamestops you might be able to get one without even reserving the game.

I got mine today...Check the attachment..its a nice plate

SpaceGhost2K
03-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Just a heads up for anyone that wanted this plate... They arrived in gamestops today (most of them) so if you have the hook up at any of the gamestops you might be able to get one without even reserving the game.

I got mine today...Check the attachment..its a nice plate

I saw one on eBay so I knew they were out. I called my store. They didn't have them. I read your thread. I called my store again. They have them now. Sadly, the ditz who answered the phone doesn't know who I am, so I just asked her to leave a note for the manager.

When does the game come out?

UNV Superkid
03-21-2008, 08:06 PM
I saw one on eBay so I knew they were out. I called my store. They didn't have them. I read your thread. I called my store again. They have them now. Sadly, the ditz who answered the phone doesn't know who I am, so I just asked her to leave a note for the manager.

When does the game come out?

the game comes out on the 25, next week...

i am hoping to get any extras from my friends store as well..

and i had a similar ditz the other day, i was trading in some games and forgot my ID and she wouldn't let me do it, yet i am in the store everyday.... and she could pull up my reserves and everything on the computer buy no no trades for you today...how do you say she just didnt fell like putting the little yellow labels on my trades

SpaceGhost2K
03-22-2008, 01:02 AM
the game comes out on the 25, next week...

i am hoping to get any extras from my friends store as well..

and i had a similar ditz the other day, i was trading in some games and forgot my ID and she wouldn't let me do it, yet i am in the store everyday.... and she could pull up my reserves and everything on the computer buy no no trades for you today...how do you say she just didnt fell like putting the little yellow labels on my trades

There's unbelievable pressure on store clerks to follow the rules. Don't be mad at her for that. It's an inconvenience for you, but it could mean the loss of her job for her. Besides, once they start letting stuff slide, that's when pricks like Jack Thompson decide that the system doesn't work and they want the government involved.

What always bugged me was when people drove to the store and then got mad at me because they didn't bring their ID. So they'd get in their car and leave. :)

Nato King
03-22-2008, 04:57 AM
Hey Super

If you are getting any extra Universe at war faceplate Please keep me in mind because if the price is right I might buy one from you thanks. Also check your PM.

Nato

UNV Superkid
03-22-2008, 10:10 AM
There's unbelievable pressure on store clerks to follow the rules. Don't be mad at her for that. It's an inconvenience for you, but it could mean the loss of her job for her. Besides, once they start letting stuff slide, that's when pricks like Jack Thompson decide that the system doesn't work and they want the government involved.

What always bugged me was when people drove to the store and then got mad at me because they didn't bring their ID. So they'd get in their car and leave. :)

i think it was more the fact that she knew me and still wouldnt do it, not so much that she was really following the rules, i mean i used to work retail so i understand but you she actually knew me and sees me in there all the time is what hurt my feelings so to speak

oh and Nato, i will let you know if i get another one

ez054098
03-28-2008, 02:04 AM
I got mine yesterday. It is a nice looking face plate. I wish more games came with a face plate as a pre-order bonus or bonus for purchase.

JakofallAces
03-28-2008, 09:27 AM
I got mine yesterday. It is a nice looking face plate. I wish more games came with a face plate as a pre-order bonus or bonus for purchase.

i think it cost the game company alot to do it though since they have to mass produce little pieces of plastic with images on them its not really that easy so i am guessing its a price concern