PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 Faceplates

Elite-Concepts
03-30-2008, 08:23 AM
I am able to get ahold of a few if people want them. I wont buy until i have a group order and then ship all together.

The price is $35 including shipping to the US.

Let me know if u want them and i can get them all shipped out mid week.

Thanks

EC

EDIT *** ALL UNOPENED

Here is the situation i need to know how many people want as i can go collect the correct amount on tuesday. I can also just ship to 1 address and then they shipped out again or ship to you all individually. People are welcome to multiple buys if wanted as shipping can be combined. Stock is limited so its first come first served.

Sold

Gameking - 1
Jak - 1
UNV Superkid - 1
COY - 1
JEJE - 2

UNV Superkid
03-30-2008, 08:26 AM
I am able to get ahold of a few if people want them. I wont buy until i have a group order and then ship all together.

The price is $35 including shipping to the US.

Let me know if u want them and i can get them all shipped out mid week.

Thanks

EC

ill take one

gameking28
03-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Mark me down for one as well.
Thanks man! :hail:

Now any chance of getting ahold of some of those DMC4 plates...? ;)

goldeneyez9
03-30-2008, 08:51 AM
I already have a Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 on the way or I'd be in...

But if you can get ahold of any of the DMC4 plates as gameking stated... I'd definitely be in for that

Elite-Concepts
03-30-2008, 08:56 AM
sorry guys i cant get ahold of any DMC 4 faceplates there a germany france thing lol sorry.

JakofallAces
03-30-2008, 10:10 AM
i can get in on that around next week just need to milk my bank

Ry
03-30-2008, 10:49 AM
We already talked :cheers:

Ken Tree Y
03-30-2008, 10:50 AM
I would buy one but i have 4 faceplate auctions im winning on ebay.

3 of them are ghostriders

Also who is c**1(121) i kno you guys have talked about him before. He was bidding againist me in a Zero Hour Plate. The Bid was at 30 and i put my highest bid would be 100$ and he obviously but some higher as his bid. That the only tag i really want :(

SpaceGhost2K
03-30-2008, 02:17 PM
That's just a generic code made by eBay. Unless someone in here knows they have the high bid on that auction, there's no way to who that is.

Elite, I think for $35 I'm going to pass because I've got one on its way to you already, anyway. Unless you wanted to take a Universe At War plate in partial trade or something.

gameking28
03-30-2008, 03:31 PM
I would buy one but i have 4 faceplate auctions im winning on ebay.

3 of them are ghostriders

Also who is c**1(121) i kno you guys have talked about him before. He was bidding againist me in a Zero Hour Plate. The Bid was at 30 and i put my highest bid would be 100$ and he obviously but some higher as his bid. That the only tag i really want :(

c***1 = cantstopcollecting159 - he's been buying up faceplates like crazy recently.

Ken Tree Y
03-30-2008, 10:20 PM
well yeah he has been buying i been looking through his feedback looking at the stuff he has bought and it includes the faceplates.
Adidas +10
DMC 4
NFL Raider Plate
GoW
Outfit
Ace Combat
Full auto
Toy2r
Team Xbox
Dead Rising
Universe at War
Ghost Rider's Splinter Cell
Naruto Faceplate!!!
R6V2
The Unrare Sainstrow ha
Lost Planet
For some reason another Full Auto
CALL of Duty 2
Another DMC 4
Stranglehold
Blue Dragon

I got to like page 4 and stopped.These auction arent even old thats a funny thing.These are from like MARCH 24th and up. But he collects every thing.Alot of phone and gift cards for some reason

Elite-Concepts
03-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Hi every1 this is the last time i am going to post about this, i pick up tomorrow so will be unable to get again, if you want please say and i will msg you my paypal.

Thanks

Elliot