PDA

View Full Version : Faceplate Forums Contest Winners ANNOUNCED!

SpaceGhost2K
04-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Thank you for your patience.

Each person who posted appropriately in each thread was assigned a number. There were 33 total acceptable posts, so each entry was assigned a number. This meant if you posted in all three threads, there were three numbers between 1 and 33 that had your name next to them.

There was only one person who came up a winner twice, so the numbers were "re-rolled", until the first number reflected an entrant who was not yet a winner.

PLEASE don't send any PM's to me until I get a chance to clean out my inbox, which it currently at 99%.

Here are the winners:

A complete set of FIVE Eternal Sonata faceplates goes to Ali Rock 110. I have your address and will send them out ASAP.

A set of FIVE Ace Combat faceplates goes to Frazmand. I DO need your address so I will send you a PM.

A custom SpaceGhost2K faceplate goes to ChickenOwnzYew. I will send you a PM to discuss the plate.

The following five people have won codes for the Xbox LIVE Downloadable Content for Mass Effect: Bring Down The Sky, courtesy of the super awesome folk at BioWare's Edmonton Studios:

Ranzo
kdub1982
Jarkman
gameking28
goldeneyez9

And lastly, I did get one additional LIVE Arcade code that I will give away. This code is for downloading the Arcade game "TiQal":

UNV Superkid

For the winners of the codes, I will PM the code to you. If it is something you have already purchased or can not use because you don't have LIVE or Mass Effect, please pass it along to a deserving friend or someone else in the community.

---

To the members who did not win anything this time (incl. Nato, who was considered as eligible), weep not. As I come up with goodies from time to time, I will continue to find ways to disperse them throughout the community here at Xbox Addict's Faceplate Forums. I'm going to Seattle next week and hope to return with some nice things for all y'all.

gameking28
04-06-2008, 11:11 PM
"You like me! You really like me!" :)
Don't throw out that list of names yet Spacey. Details to follow via PM.

SpaceGhost2K
04-07-2008, 12:36 AM
GameKing28 already has the DLC, so I'll be drawing another entrant at random... but not tonight. Day is done.

Not Yellow
04-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Congrats to all the winners.

JakofallAces
04-07-2008, 05:21 AM
**** **** **** **** ***** i hate you all, whens the second contest this ones *biased*

UNV Superkid
04-07-2008, 08:00 AM
I would like to thank all the people that made this possible... My director and the fans and ....oh wait wrong speech...:whistle:

Congrats to all that Won!!!

ali rock 110
04-07-2008, 02:30 PM
this is pretty awesome, I never win nothing....I didn't even realize I was in the running and boom I get suprised with this. Thank to everyone who entered the contest alongside of me. Better luck next time.

Laters

Ali

JakofallAces
04-07-2008, 03:28 PM
this is pretty awesome, I never win nothing....I didn't even realize I was in the running and boom I get suprised with this. Thank to everyone who entered the contest alongside of me. Better luck next time.

Laters

Ali
:crying:WAY TO RUB IT IN:crying:
:(:(:(

Nato King
04-07-2008, 05:47 PM
To the members who did not win anything this time (incl. Nato, who was considered as eligible), weep not.

Thanks. I am looking forward to see some pictures or something from LA.

JakofallAces
04-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Thanks. I am looking forward to see some pictures or something from LA.

mainly a hot Ucla chick but hell some tech might be just as arousing as well:p

JarkMan
04-07-2008, 06:32 PM
tight i entered just for fun not thinking i would win but what do u know i won TY!

Frazmand
04-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Thanks a lot XBA.

I never win anything, looks like my luck has changed :).

goldeneyez9
04-14-2008, 09:06 AM
Yes, I was on the fence about purchasing the Mass Effect add-on and this made it easy. I love Mass Effect so this should add some extra fun to an already great package.

Thanks to Space Ghost, XBA, and the Bioware crew !!!!!!!!