PDA

View Full Version : Wanna trade? I know you do. :)

SpaceGhost2K
04-08-2008, 07:52 PM
FINALLY, after almost six months after paying for these and hearing every excuse under the sun, I got my two "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2" plates in the mail from Australia. I paid for one, then paid for a second one since they were shipping together because I thought one of you might need one.

So here's the deal: I have one to spare, in original wrap, little plastic sticky over the i/r port, paper instruction sleeve, all in a bubble sleeve. But I dont' want to sell it. I want to trade it.

I want to trade it for a Devil May Cry 4 plate.

I figure they're about the same value (I paid $40 for the GRAW plate), and someone out there HAS to be sitting on a couple of DMC4 plates). I'll even throw in a Universe At War plate.

3-2-1-GO!

Oh, I also got one of the Japanese black plates with the flames on it (the cheapo one), and a Japanese pop CD, "Nagai Aida (Kiroro's Forest)" by Kiroro, and it's AWESOME! Ten tracks, plus a bonus track, and four karaoke versions. I'm thinking about singing "Mirai e" at the karaoke thing next week. To, you know, impress the Japanese girls. :)

*Hora ashimoto wo mitegoran
Kore ga anata no ayumu michi
Hora mae wo mitegoran
Are ga anata no mirai

Haha ga kureta takusan no yasashisa
Ai wo idaite ayume to kurikae****a
Ano toki wa mada osanakute imi nado shiranai
Sonna watashi no te wo nigiri
Issho ni ayundekita

Yume wa itsumo sora takaku aru kara
Todokanakute kowai ne dakedo oitsuzukeru no
Jibun no SUTOORII dakara koso akirametakunai
Fuan ni naru to te wo nigiri
Issho ni ayundekita

** sono yasashi wo toki ni wa iyagari
Hanareta haha e sunao ni narezu

* repeat

** repeat

* repeat

* repeat

Mirai e mukatte yukkuri to aruite yukou

JakofallAces
04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
sorry mate i might be able to get u one from a german contact but i dont sit on my faceplates and i cant sit one the ones i dont have sorry

SpaceGhost2K
04-08-2008, 10:27 PM
What DO you sit on?

:D

I see that you don't have a GRAW2 plate. If you can get a DMC4 plate, I'd like you.

SAIYU SEN JIKO YO!

moltenluv
04-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Are you really having a hard time getting a DMC4 faceplate? I got one as soon as they appeared on eBay.

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 03:56 PM
What DO you sit on?

:D

I see that you don't have a GRAW2 plate. If you can get a DMC4 plate, I'd like you.

SAIYU SEN JIKO YO!

chairs, couches, beds, cats, dogs, people, stools, elephants (if i get the chance), and finally your lap when is christmas time, "i've been a very good boy and want some faceplates:whistle:"

SpaceGhost2K
04-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Are you really having a hard time getting a DMC4 faceplate? I got one as soon as they appeared on eBay.

I keep getting beat out because I haven't wanted to spend as much as they want for them. I spent $80 on these two GRAW2 plates and had to wait six months to get them from Australia. I'll be patient and get one one of these days.

JakofallAces
04-09-2008, 08:19 PM

way to rub it in and dang i thought i caught up to your number of 100% in games but i have 30 and you have 32 i will be getting lost via what ever so i hope i can catch up soon

moltenluv
04-10-2008, 09:13 AM
way to rub it in and dang i thought i caught up to your number of 100% in games but i have 30 and you have 32 i will be getting lost via what ever so i hope i can catch up soon

Yeah I know. My gamerscore has really suffered because of my work schedule right now. I only get to play a little on Saturday and Sunday. That kinda makes it hard to stay in the running :crying: