PDA

View Full Version : Bungie Signed Plates/Helmet for Sale

gameking28
04-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Ok, I've been meaning to put this thread up for a while but I've just never gotten around to doing it. If you want the background story, read the whole thread. If you don't care and just want to see the plates, skip the story.

The Story
I went to the Halo 3 Launch party in Hollywood back when the game came out and three members of the development team were there to run a tournament, give away swag, and sign autographs. I had them sign 3 faceplates, my Legendary helmet, the game itself, and my Halo edition 360. The were convinced that I was going strait to eBay with it. :)
Anyway, through a series of coincidences I ended up with a faceplate and a Legendary helmet both signed by the ENTIRE development team... so I don't need the extra faceplates and helmet anymore.

The Goods
I have 2 Halo 3 faceplates and 1 Legendary helmet for sale. Each one is signed by the following members of the Bungie team:
Jonty Barnes - Bungie Head of Production
Allen Murray - Producer
Vic DeLeon - Environmental Artist

ALL SOLD - Thank you for the offers.

JakofallAces
04-10-2008, 06:22 AM
dont sell these till taco sees em he has a nack for signed stuff

gameking28
04-12-2008, 10:37 PM
All 3 have been sold - Thank you to those of you that submitted offers.
Spacey (or any other Mod) this thread can be closed. :)

Nato King
04-13-2008, 08:29 AM
before the thread is close I would like to say can people who want to sell a faceplate on the site can we put a time frame like. I will accept offer up until this time or up until this date. just gives people like me the time to even see thread.

I am just adding my comment.

JakofallAces
04-13-2008, 03:52 PM
who bought them??

Nato King
04-13-2008, 05:08 PM
who bought them??

That is a good question. Who did buy them

gameking28
04-13-2008, 05:31 PM
before the thread is close I would like to say can people who want to sell a faceplate on the site can we put a time frame like. I will accept offer up until this time or up until this date. just gives people like me the time to even see thread.

I am just adding my comment.

That's a good idea. I guess I got lucky that it just kind of worked out this time - There were no offers for anything and then all of a sudden I got a bunch of offers all in one day. If I ever do this again I'll put down a time frame. :)

who bought them??
I don't think there's any reason to keep it a secret, but I'm not sure if the person who bought them wants it known. Out of respect for his privacy, I'll let him post in here if he wants everyone to know. :cheers:

Nato King
04-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Oh ok so the person is a member of the site. nice. well person who brought the faceplate please if you feel the need post your name.

JakofallAces
04-13-2008, 07:33 PM
That's a good idea. I guess I got lucky that it just kind of worked out this time - There were no offers for anything and then all of a sudden I got a bunch of offers all in one day. If I ever do this again I'll put down a time frame. :)

I don't think there's any reason to keep it a secret, but I'm not sure if the person who bought them wants it known. Out of respect for his privacy, I'll let him post in here if he wants everyone to know. :cheers:

okay cant wait i have a feeling its ?????? but idk if i am right

Variation-XBA
04-14-2008, 01:47 AM
:hump::hump::hump: