PDA

View Full Version : Spacey copycat SOB

JakofallAces
04-21-2008, 09:13 AM
well i was scouring ebay bored as hell and noticed this plate a complete rip off and copy of Spacey's NES plate. The one on ebay is also really badly done so the seller is a ******* to do such a thing if he knows about Spacey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Xbox-360-Faceplate-Rare-Retro-Nintendo-NES_W0QQitemZ130216051534QQihZ003QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here is what spacey's looks like, its much much better than that one on ebay
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SpaceGhost2K/Faceplate%20Customs/Nindendo360.jpg

JakofallAces
04-21-2008, 09:29 AM
i also just noticed this on ebay tinytoon is selling his my girlfriend kicks my ass in halo 3 plate that spacey made for him WTF
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pink-Xbox-360-Halo-3-Faceplate-Swarovski-Crystals-Rare_W0QQitemZ120249368510QQihZ002QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

moltenluv
04-21-2008, 09:36 AM
i also just noticed this on ebay tinytoon is selling his my girlfriend kicks my ass in halo 3 plate that spacey made for him WTF
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pink-Xbox-360-Halo-3-Faceplate-Swarovski-Crystals-Rare_W0QQitemZ120249368510QQihZ002QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lookie it has 5 bids!

Ry
04-21-2008, 10:57 AM
Yeah, what a **** head, Spaceys is WAY better looking,
As to Tiny selling the halo plate.

"Now, may i say that the ONLY reason i am selling this faceplate is because of the unfortunate break-up of my girlfriend and I of 2 years... I am sure the person who adds this to their collection will love it just as much as we did! I had to include why i am selling it so the original artist SpaceGhost2K does not get offended in any way. Thanks for looking!"

JakofallAces
04-21-2008, 11:14 AM
Yeah, what a **** head, Spaceys is WAY better looking,
As to Tiny selling the halo plate.

"Now, may i say that the ONLY reason i am selling this faceplate is because of the unfortunate break-up of my girlfriend and I of 2 years... I am sure the person who adds this to their collection will love it just as much as we did! I had to include why i am selling it so the original artist SpaceGhost2K does not get offended in any way. Thanks for looking!"

i know i just want to know if this is ending his collecting or why anyways its a funny plate, i wanna hear his opinion

SpaceGhost2K
04-21-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm never offended if someone sells a plate they got from me. More just worried that they didn't like it. In this case, it's completely unrelated.

That other plate though, lol. I have another one almost done. I should list it and then link to this guy's auction, heh heh.

JakofallAces
04-21-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm never offended if someone sells a plate they got from me. More just worried that they didn't like it. In this case, it's completely unrelated.

That other plate though, lol. I have another one almost done. I should list it and then link to this guy's auction, heh heh.

ya his doesn't even have any words on it yours is like the big brother its desperately trying to be

Ry
04-21-2008, 02:50 PM
i know i just want to know if this is ending his collecting or why anyways its a funny plate, i wanna hear his opinion

"may i say that the ONLY reason i am selling this faceplate is because of the unfortunate break-up of my girlfriend and I of 2 years..." I wouldnt really want anything to remind me of her, and if she kicked my ass in halo, its like, when you cut your self, you dont say you cry'd, you took on 20 kids, So, I'd say I just wanted to make her feel better, but if that plate is in his collection, it will remind him of her. iunno. JMO.

JakofallAces
04-21-2008, 05:08 PM
"may i say that the ONLY reason i am selling this faceplate is because of the unfortunate break-up of my girlfriend and I of 2 years..." I wouldnt really want anything to remind me of her, and if she kicked my ass in halo, its like, when you cut your self, you dont say you cry'd, you took on 20 kids, So, I'd say I just wanted to make her feel better, but if that plate is in his collection, it will remind him of her. iunno. JMO.

okay way to make me think your EMO now but anyways i sorta guess that could be right but other wise i wasnt sure you know oh well

Ry
04-21-2008, 05:50 PM
I dont mean like, Slit your wrists cut, like say you got into a fight and got your ass handed to you, youd look beat up, right? Would you tell the ladies you got your ass kicked? or you got attacked by a dog and didnt want to hurt it. iunoo...

JakofallAces
04-21-2008, 09:14 PM
I dont mean like, Slit your wrists cut, like say you got into a fight and got your ass handed to you, youd look beat up, right? Would you tell the ladies you got your ass kicked? or you got attacked by a dog and didnt want to hurt it. iunoo...
ya you would so they would feel bad for you and comfort you geez have you ever even met a girl......jk i know male egos are huge

tinytoonsbuster
04-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Chicken pretty much summed it up. Don't want to think of her more then i already do..

JakofallAces
04-22-2008, 05:27 AM
Chicken pretty much summed it up. Don't want to think of her more then i already do..

wow she was that bad, damn okay no more questions but still i hope the guy on ebay gets his cumuppins

SpaceGhost2K
04-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Tony, you have an IdolM@ster Girls plate en route? Did it come from Garakuta?

cin84_12
04-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Yes, it's a copy of Space's idea, but his is a copy of Nintendo's. It'a all fan art and no one but Nintendo has a claim to it.

SpaceGhost2K
04-22-2008, 04:39 PM
I thought I'd have mine done today but the paint didn't take. It will be at least another day, but I have other things going on, too.