PDA

View Full Version : HUGE IdolM@ster HEADS UP!

SpaceGhost2K
04-28-2008, 11:21 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX360-IDOLM-STER-IDOL-MASTER-Limited-Box-Japan_W0QQitemZ300218828224QQihZ020QQcategoryZ122517QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Too huge to bury in the heads up thread.

This LE kit says it's "new." It should come with the game (Japanese Xbox playable only), two DVDs (one playable in the US, the other is not), 11 figures, a stage display, various artbooks "flyers" and character card sheets, and the pink and green IdolM@ster faceplate - which is going for $200 by itself from what I hear.

This is basically Buy It Now (immediate payment) for $290. That's only $50 more than I paid for my kit, and the only one I've seen for less than $499 on eBay. And I might even work something out with you for the figures and stage (I have a set but my stage was missing parts :( ).

moltenluv
04-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Actually I just read the description and I don't think this lot includes the game or faceplate. Neither are listed as being in this auction and it says in red lettering near the bottom *This items NOT game* which I am assuming is broken English meaning that you don't get the game. I could be wrong but if anybody is going to buy this you may want to contact the seller first. I am just trying to do my part and look out for you all. I would hate for somebody to buy it expecting the game/faceplate and not get it.

SpaceGhost2K
04-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Actually I just read the description and I don't think this lot includes the game or faceplate. Neither are listed as being in this auction and it says in red lettering near the bottom *This items NOT game* which I am assuming is broken English meaning that you don't get the game. I could be wrong but if anybody is going to buy this you may want to contact the seller first. I am just trying to do my part and look out for you all. I would hate for somebody to buy it expecting the game/faceplate and not get it.

Hmm... I missed that part. I reread it over and over, too. At the top is says "new" which I meant to mean unopened and unused. It also says near the top "figure+accessories" in the description. However, they DID list it under Accessories and not Games.

Well, regardless of whether it comes with the game or not, the extra value of the figures make it worth it. however, if it doesn't contain the faceplate then forget it. Def. would want to clear that up with the seller before bidding.