PDA

View Full Version : Trade op

SpaceGhost2K
05-15-2008, 09:36 PM
This is a good opportunity for those of you out of the US, or in an area where there are no Game Crazy stores.

I have an extra Grand Theft Auto IV plate in the box. A quick search through eBay shows that these plates are still selling anywhere from $20 to $45, JUST in the last 24 hours. There are only nineteen of the listed at this moment.

Anyway, what I thought I'd do is throw out a list of plates that I don't have that are approximately the same value (give or take). If you have, or can get, one of these plates, I would be happy to trade with you. We would each pay our own shipping. I don't need packages or boxes:

I would want any one of these plates in trade for the GTA IV plate:

Japan or UK "Water."
Japanese or UK "Pale Wood"
Ghost Recon AW 1
Blacksite: Area 51
Assassin's Creed LE
German Army Green "Halo" plate

I would want any two (not the same two though) of these plates in trade for the GTA IV plate:

Assassin's Creed w/ skins (three versions, they've now dropped to $19.99)
Generic "Tribal" plate black with white markings or silver with black markings
Gears of War common plates
Full Auto

If anyone wants to make an offer, please do. I'd prefer to trade than sell, though.

JakofallAces
05-15-2008, 09:47 PM
ooohhh i dont want it but i want to trade but for what hey spacey want my entire collection for it ???

SpaceGhost2K
05-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Shirley, you can't be serious.

KatamariKutie
05-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Shirley, you can't be serious.

*pssst* (His names Jak, not Shirley)

Nato King
05-16-2008, 03:42 AM
Drop me a PM I would love to trade with you.

I have in my collection a Assassin's Creed LE faceplate or I think that's what that faceplate is called.

Nato

wicked_d365
05-16-2008, 07:58 AM
which ones the LE

Enamelized420
05-16-2008, 11:31 AM
man I wish I had one of the plates to trade for it but I'm sure i'll get one due time. Best of luck w. the trade....

SpaceGhost2K
05-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Nato and I worked out the deal, so the plate is off the table. Sorry, all.

wicked_d365
05-16-2008, 03:40 PM
I still want to know which ones limited, I just got this one in today. But mine is sealed.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2007/10/22/ac_face1.jpg

tomdeafgermany
05-16-2008, 03:56 PM
This is a good opportunity for those of you out of the US, or in an area where there are no Game Crazy stores.

I have an extra Grand Theft Auto IV plate in the box. A quick search through eBay shows that these plates are still selling anywhere from $20 to $45, JUST in the last 24 hours. There are only nineteen of the listed at this moment.

Anyway, what I thought I'd do is throw out a list of plates that I don't have that are approximately the same value (give or take). If you have, or can get, one of these plates, I would be happy to trade with you. We would each pay our own shipping. I don't need packages or boxes:

I would want any one of these plates in trade for the GTA IV plate:

Japan or UK "Water."
Japanese or UK "Pale Wood"
Ghost Recon AW 1
Blacksite: Area 51
Assassin's Creed LE
German Army Green "Halo" plate

I would want any two (not the same two though) of these plates in trade for the GTA IV plate:

Assassin's Creed w/ skins (three versions, they've now dropped to $19.99)
Generic "Tribal" plate black with white markings or silver with black markings
Gears of War common plates
Full Auto

If anyone wants to make an offer, please do. I'd prefer to trade than sell, though.

hello SpaceGhost2K !
yes i have there two faceplates: German Army Green Halo and Blacksite Aera 51. i ask: right trade vs faceplate only Grand Theft Auto IV or also order faceplate?
please short answer!

best wishes thomas from germany

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/tomdeafgermany/IMG_0470.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/tomdeafgermany/faceplate1.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
05-16-2008, 04:10 PM
hello SpaceGhost2K !
yes i have there two faceplates: German Army Green Halo and Blacksite Aera 51. i ask: right trade vs faceplate only Grand Theft Auto IV or also order faceplate?
please short answer!

best wishes thomas from germany

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/tomdeafgermany/IMG_0470.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/tomdeafgermany/faceplate1.jpg

Tom, I already traded Nato for the GTA IV plate. I will ask the local stores if they have any more GTA IV plates, but I think everyone gave them all away.

I appreciate the offer though, because I REALLY want those two plates.

wicked_d365
05-16-2008, 04:29 PM
hey Tom, how much would you sell both of those to me for, PM me

tomdeafgermany
05-17-2008, 12:56 AM
hey Tom, how much would you sell both of those to me for, PM me

hello wicked_d365!
i know not how much cost this faceplates BLACKSITE AERA 51 & GERMANY GREEN HALO.
moments, i consider and wants soon sell over ebay.com of two faceplates (blacksite aera 51 & germany green halo)

tomdeafgermany
05-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Tom, I already traded Nato for the GTA IV plate. I will ask the local stores if they have any more GTA IV plates, but I think everyone gave them all away.

I appreciate the offer though, because I REALLY want those two plates.

hello spaceghost2k !
ah, i read and understand good. if i consider, then wants soon sell ebay.com over two faceplates (blacksite aera 51 and germany green halo). ok.

wicked_d365
05-17-2008, 03:22 PM
which one is the limited assasins creed, I just want to know

hellonearth159
05-17-2008, 04:29 PM
I think it's the one on the left

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2042/2494350682_b4d8300c4b_o.jpg

Nato King
05-18-2008, 03:54 AM
You are right hellonearth159 that is the faceplate I traded with space. I also found out that shipping from Bermuda is very expensive.

UNV Superkid
05-18-2008, 07:03 AM
You are right hellonearth159 that is the faceplate I traded with space. I also found out that shipping from Bermuda is very expensive.

lol lol, i could have told you that one mate, lol i had to send my mom some chocolate last time i was there it cost like 20 bucks, and dont try shipping fedex to there it will cost like 100 bucks:rofl:

wicked_d365
05-19-2008, 10:57 AM
Thought so, just wanted to make sure. I just got mine in, thanks

Nato King
05-19-2008, 01:01 PM
lol lol, i could have told you that one mate, lol i had to send my mom some chocolate last time i was there it cost like 20 bucks, and dont try shipping fedex to there it will cost like 100 bucks:rofl:

Yeah but it didn't cost me 100 that would have been too much.

ali rock 110
05-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Space your mailbox is full. You and I need to work something out(And I would like to "Mark out" on you a little bit). I started my inventory(actually I just went to change out 1 plate for another) and I was really pleasantly suprised. Please PM me so we could work it out.

Laters

Ali