PDA

View Full Version : Proof 360 Cheaters Dont Win!

Ninja Scroll
06-15-2008, 04:55 PM
I was finishing up reading my latest issues of OXM (Official Xbox Magazine's July 2008 issue w/ some snowboarding dude on the cover), and on the last page of the magazine (which is normally the best read this magazine has every month) they talk about MS putting a stop to the cheaters whom exploit the 360 to boost their gamerscores which MS announced maybe a month or two ago that they would start to take action against.
In the article they speak on an unofficial site listing official cheaters whom had their achievement scores reset! Serves dem bastards right!! =D LMAO!!!!

Peep this link: you can even click on their names for proof. I dont believe the first name will work, but the rest will. Check out what "NECKSHREDDER" had to say when you click his link. What a fool! BWHAHAHAHAHA!!

http://xboxcheaterwatch.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/microsoft-flexes-muscles-with-second-cheater-sweep/

Unreal
06-16-2008, 03:34 AM
That was a pretty good read. For anyone that is too lazy to click the link and sign into xbox.com. Here is a text Ninja is talking about.

264,309 Gamerscore reset to 0 with just the push of a button. 2.5 yrs gone. Good one Microsoft. You will lose your best customers. We, the reset ones, were the ones buying every retail game and xbl arcade game. Not to mention additional consoles and tons of accessories. Now you wont get a dime from me. Who's laughing now?
Who's laughing now? Everyone :p

wicked_d365
06-16-2008, 09:49 AM
That's what you get for being a punk ass cheater, for once, go MS.

Reclaimer
06-16-2008, 03:13 PM
In the immortal words of Frankie from Bungie..

Banhammer! Call a Wah-bulance.

Variation-XBA
06-18-2008, 12:11 AM
LOL, that's awesome that they give out the Gamertags. Public humiliation would be a great deterant in the real world too

Enamelized420
06-18-2008, 08:24 AM
nice article.. I also read the article on the last page of OXM and thought it was pretty cool. It is great they post up the GT for all to see.

Flood
06-24-2008, 04:03 AM
I've always viewed the gamer score as a personal thing, not something to show off about.

Whisper
06-24-2008, 09:20 AM
How does MS detect that they are using game save files and/or using turbo function or a modded system?

Ainokeatoo
06-24-2008, 09:41 AM
How does MS detect that they are using game save files and/or using turbo function or a modded system?

Through Bull****... Bah, on a more serious note, I would think their system would pick up the fact that you get all 1K gamerscore the first day you play a game like possibly, Gears of War. If you get what I mean, since for one, you're not going to get all 1K gamerscore for GoW in one day. That and the fact that most of the time, if not all the time, when you earn an achievement it shows the date you earned it. So if you did get all 1K gamerscore in GoW, it will show up the date that you used the gamesave and got every single achievement. Don't take my word for this though, I haven't seen a gamesaved persons achievement list, is just my random deduction.

Variation-XBA
06-24-2008, 10:07 PM
He's only asking, so he knows how to block it from MS so they don't take his score away

JC Elite
06-24-2008, 11:02 PM
I just think it's REALLY sad that someone actually goes through the trouble of cheating to raise a meaningless score for a videogame console. I will admit, I love going for achievements in games, but I would never cheat to get them. I don't even boost. I have over 50,000 but that's from playing way too many games and they are all legit. I just use it as a fun thing in games, as most achievements don't really live up to that title because most are easily attainable.

Achievements and gamerscore can be a very fun additon to games if Microsoft continues to protect the integrity of the system. When I had a PS3 (I have since sold it, since it collected more dust than my VCR does. Lol), I definately chose the 360 versions of games and part of that was due to achievements.