PDA

View Full Version : Time for a helping hand again.

SpaceGhost2K
06-16-2008, 06:20 PM
We want to make sure there isn't a problem with newcomers registering at XBA. My mom tried to register and never got the activation email.

Would three or four of you who have more than one email please register a new account and forum name at XBA and let me know if there were any problems getting the activation email?

hellonearth159
06-16-2008, 06:29 PM
How long should it take to recieve the email?

Nato King
06-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Well I know I am not Receiving anymore Emails from Administrators telling me if someone has posted in a thread that I started or posted in.

Nato

hellonearth159
06-16-2008, 08:57 PM
2.5 hours and no emails

SpaceGhost2K
06-16-2008, 09:31 PM
Should be fast. Anything more than an hour for sure is a problem.

Kam explained some of the issues to me, and he's coming up with ideas to try to solve them. Of course, it wasn't good enough that I told him there was a problem, NOOOOOO, the Deadliest Catch people had to complain, and then of course, maybe there IS an issue after ALL....

lol. How's that leg, Kam? Nice vase.

Anyway, thanks and I know he'll read this. He just said he'd be out for a couple of hours tonight.

KatamariKutie
06-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Should be fast. Anything more than an hour for sure is a problem.

Kam explained some of the issues to me, and he's coming up with ideas to try to solve them. Of course, it wasn't good enough that I told him there was a problem, NOOOOOO, the Deadliest Catch people had to complain, and then of course, maybe there IS an issue after ALL....

lol. How's that leg, Kam? Nice vase.

Anyway, thanks and I know he'll read this. He just said he'd be out for a couple of hours tonight.

I did one and right now its been 2 hours with nothing :) Hope I helped. God knows I don't contribute in any other way around here LOL

gameking28
06-16-2008, 11:27 PM
While we're listing issues, I don't get emails when I have a PM anymore. Related perhaps?

JakofallAces
06-17-2008, 01:02 AM
i would but i cant remember my password for this account. OPPS and i hope u figure this out. Also why is your mother coming on to the site???to boast about her swarvoski plates???

SpaceGhost2K
06-17-2008, 01:08 AM
She has to be registered as a member before I can attach links to the plates to her name.

JakofallAces
06-17-2008, 01:11 AM
She has to be registered as a member before I can attach links to the plates to her name.

gottcha thats cool well cant wait she might get a instant fan base soon