PDA

View Full Version : Hi XBA

kilamomjaro
06-22-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm kilaM0Mjaro. Ive been a gamer since the old days of PONG. Im a mom of 5 and Grandma of 2.

I do PR for my clan PraetoriaGuard, and for the Blue Skittle Magazine and I'm a contributing writer for Steel Valor Online. My favorite XBL games at the moment are GTAIV and COD4.

It's very nice to be here. =]

Nato King
06-22-2008, 02:11 PM
I want to take this time from all the members and staff of XBA welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself. If you need anything just ask.

GT: Nato King

Ry
06-22-2008, 02:19 PM
Welcome to XBA, Glad to have you here.

Shawn-XBA
06-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the site!

WillyV2
06-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the house of fun we like to call, Xbox Addict! Enjoy your stay.

Ainokeatoo
06-22-2008, 04:22 PM
I'm kilaM0Mjaro. Ive been a gamer since the old days of PONG. Im a mom of 5 and Grandma of 2.

I do PR for my clan PraetoriaGuard, and for the Blue Skittle Magazine and I'm a contributing writer for Steel Valor Online. My favorite XBL games at the moment are GTAIV and COD4.

WOOHOO a gaming mom, we have a gaming dad and now a gaming mom, this is awesome. :D I'll be sure to add you if you allow meh to, I play CoD4 don't have the new maps I don't play it that much, but I still play it every now and then. GT: Ainokeato

Woooh, don't mind the wildlife, uhm, don't feed any of them either, don't poke laughs or slowride, especially when they're together.

Variation-XBA
06-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Oh I hope you know what you are getting into!

Very nice being interviewed by Trixie by the way

Enamelized420
06-23-2008, 12:11 AM
welcome to the Community kilamomjaro, glad to have another Gaming parent amungst us.. I'm a proud stay at home dad of soon to be 4 rascals. Look forward to seeing you around the boards and in the trenches...

nice interview w/ the guys over at GDL/Straightupdorkinit crew....

kilamomjaro
06-23-2008, 01:49 PM
nice interview w/ the guys over at GDL/Straightupdorkinit crew....

GDL? Ive done a RedCouch interview...is that who you mean?

Being interviewed by TriX is very nice but the deluge of messages is unbelievable. That was almost a year ago, but on mothers day last month she put me on the Dashboard for a week. CRAZY! You wouldn't believe the insane messages!

My favorite was when I got a string of nasty ones then, after I told him his account was about to disappear, I got a voice message saying it was his little bro (uh huh) and "here's my mom to explain"...and she did! I was laughing to tears.

I think about 9 people lost their accounts that week...and one got banned. :p

You all seem very nice. Now where does the craziness go on around here?

Not Yellow
06-23-2008, 03:16 PM

Welcome to the Asylum. Most of the havoc goes down in the Off-Topic Lounge.

Enjoy your stay.

UNV Superkid
06-23-2008, 10:04 PM
GDL? Ive done a RedCouch interview...is that who you mean?

Being interviewed by TriX is very nice but the deluge of messages is unbelievable. That was almost a year ago, but on mothers day last month she put me on the Dashboard for a week. CRAZY! You wouldn't believe the insane messages!

My favorite was when I got a string of nasty ones then, after I told him his account was about to disappear, I got a voice message saying it was his little bro (uh huh) and "here's my mom to explain"...and she did! I was laughing to tears.

i sent you a nice message....I HOPE, quick to the servers.....delete delete lol :hail:

Welcome and have great crazy time here at XBA!!!

Ainokeatoo
06-24-2008, 12:36 AM

Why are people so stupid? I mean, really, this isn't PSN where you can go around doing whatever you want and when you get banned you can just make a new account. Some people never learn I guess, anywhat...

Weeeeell... If you want mature talk, the faceplate area is where to go, but most of them are boring. In the off-topic area we toss cookies in there to keep the crazies busy. I wouldn't poke them if they're in a group if I were you...

You know, it's glad to see someone who I saw on the inside xbox thing, that I was about to add but thought by the time I did add you, your list would be full lol.

UNV Meeks
06-25-2008, 07:21 PM
welcome to the site, enjoy!

kilamomjaro
06-25-2008, 07:54 PM
@Superkid...I hope I replied! I tried to reply to all of them but it became impossible.

@Aino...my list has been full for years. I don't understand why we are limited anyway. A lot of the messages were ADD ME!...lol...not a please, or a "could you"...just ADD ME.

hehehehe

mattgame
06-25-2008, 09:29 PM

You're cool with me already. I'm a father of 4 and grandpa of 2. GT reap3r o souls.:cheers:

Variation-XBA
06-26-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm a father of 4 and grandpa of 2.

Wow, I had no idea you were that old gramps :whistle:

Ainokeatoo
06-26-2008, 11:52 PM
You're cool with me already. I'm a father of 4 and grandpa of 2. GT reap3r o souls.:cheers:

Wow seriously? You big old fart.

SamSmith
06-27-2008, 05:23 PM
BIG welcome to the club :D

ll Mista GT ll
06-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Welcome to XBA!

JakofallAces
06-28-2008, 08:17 PM
werent you a gamer spotlight person or something like that? and welcome enjoy your stay

Ninja Scroll
06-28-2008, 08:44 PM
:cool:Welcome to XBA shawty! :cool:
Nice XBA Avatar you got their with the hand drawn chick. Who is that?

Yo Matt, how are those back payments on that ChildSuppor coming for you dude? Your like a real life whore who doesnt strap! :hump::hump: LOL!
How old are you homie?

Variation-XBA
06-29-2008, 12:42 AM
Yo Matt, how are those back payments on that ChildSuppor coming for you dude? Your like a real life whore who doesnt strap!

Didn't you see Floods post? 'whore' is not supposed to be thrown around all willy nilly... you whore :whistle: