PDA

View Full Version : The Offical XBA Faceplate by Nato King

Nato King
06-23-2008, 07:17 PM
I know I have been going on and on about this faceplate but I finally took a picture and posted it on the site. Please be nice and send good feedback.

(Custom made by Nato King-XBA)

http://photos1.hi5.com/0040/737/152/wQ6gWr737152-02.jpg

Shawn-XBA
06-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Great job Nato, looks awesome!

When do I get mine? :D

Nato King
06-23-2008, 07:38 PM
hahaha That faceplate was hard to do but if you send me a Pm of what kind of faceplate you would like I will see what I can do for you my friend. Also I remember SpaceGhost asking for one and Tinytoons. So I think you need to get on the waiting list.

hellonearth159
06-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Quite awesome!!!!

Variation-XBA
06-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Nice, I'm glad you didn't go with the overrated nurse

Kamshaft
06-23-2008, 08:16 PM
As a majority shareholder of XBA..... I want one!
:whistle:

SpaceGhost2K
06-23-2008, 08:18 PM
I think I should be half-owner of XboxAddict now. I'm Webb and Kam is Cameron, so we could change it to Webb-Cam.com.

:D

KatamariKutie
06-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Fabulous Job Nato! I'm not going to be pushy and ask for one :) I'll just sit here and be cute and if you happen to wanna throw one my way .. then....:whistle:

UNV Superkid
06-23-2008, 09:53 PM
that plate is sweet mate, and if your accepting PM's for plates......Check your box

JakofallAces
06-23-2008, 09:54 PM
kick ass nato you certianly are the best when it comes to perfection with custom plates, i mean really kick ass job just as good or even better than your dirt one. Waiting list/line starts here (add your names)

1.Kam
2.Spacey
3.Jak
4.CJ
5.silentfatality
8.(do we have more than 8 members here?)

JarkMan
06-23-2008, 09:55 PM
nice job nato that looks amazing and im not gonna ask for one cause i dont really want one that bad... for now

UNV Superkid
06-23-2008, 09:57 PM
kick ass nato you certianly are the best when it comes to perfection with custom plates, i mean really kick ass job just as good or even better than your dirt one. Waiting list/line starts here (add your names)

1.Kam
2.Spacey
3.Jak
4.CJ
5.silentfatality
6.unv superkid

new addition to the list

KatamariKutie
06-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Re: Waiting list...

I was just teasing :) I don't collect plates. I only have the one that came with my console. I'm a faceplate forum/SpaceGhost2k groupie

JakofallAces
06-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Re: Waiting list...

I was just teasing :) I don't collect plates. I only have the one that came with my console. I'm a faceplate forum/SpaceGhost2k groupie

THE LIST STAYS

1.Kam
2.Spacey
3.Jak
4.CJ
5.silentfatality
6.unv superkid

KatamariKutie
06-23-2008, 11:15 PM
THE LIST STAYS

1.Kam
2.Spacey
3.Jak
4.CJ
5.silentfatality
6.unv superkid

Are you starting a mandatory Faceplate ownership ordinance? LOL

Variation-XBA
06-24-2008, 12:14 AM
You know I want on that list, and I'm sure Max would too since we're old timers

Enamelized420
06-24-2008, 12:20 AM
that came out looking excellent man.. Thanks for sharing and seems like you got a nice waiting list forming up.

SpaceGhost2K
06-24-2008, 12:26 AM
I still want to know how you make them.

**EDIT** Wait, that isn't a skin, is it? Where the X is cut off, and it looks like it's dots on the image...

Variation-XBA
06-24-2008, 02:15 AM
The XBOXADDICT.COM should be moved down abit between the tray and the memory card slots.

Nato King
06-24-2008, 05:27 PM
The faceplate is half painted and half sticker. What I did was painted the back ground and all the little find details. I got a person I know make me the Xboxaddict.com as a sticker or a Decal so I must have mis judged the placing of it so that's why it looks cut off. I don't want to move the decal because I don't want to make a boo boo in replacing it.

Kamshaft
06-25-2008, 08:16 AM
Wouldn't it be better if you had the original PSD file to work with? All you gotta do is ask! LOL

Also, nice to see I made the cut on the list. :hardcore:

JakofallAces
06-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Wouldn't it be better if you had the original PSD file to work with? All you gotta do is ask! LOL

Also, nice to see I made the cut on the list. :hardcore:

ur da boss so ya ur first on the list but i doubt that list will ever get satisfied but i am sure (hopefully) that you will

Sniperman
06-25-2008, 06:45 PM
lokos cool, i like it

Ry
06-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Wheres mine? :P I gave you the idea about the DiRT Faceplate ;)

Nato King
06-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Wheres mine? :P I gave you the idea about the DiRT Faceplate ;)

you know what you did give me that idea about the dirty faceplate. But I still had to come up with the idea on how I was going to do it.

Ry
06-25-2008, 07:21 PM
you know what you did give me that idea about the dirty faceplate. But I still had to come up with the idea on how I was going to do it.
Lol, I was joking. So do we place orders?

wicked_d365
06-26-2008, 07:43 AM

1.Kam
2.Spacey
3.Jak
4.CJ
5.silentfatality
6.unv superkid
7.wicked_d365

I asked for one in the first thread you did the poll on.

laughs
06-26-2008, 08:34 AM
Damn! Awesome job! :hail:

JakofallAces
06-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Damn! Awesome job! :hail:

laughs you certainly are taking a liking to the faceplate forums for that past day

wicked_d365
06-26-2008, 01:27 PM

**EDIT** Wait, that isn't a skin, is it? Where the X is cut off, and it looks like it's dots on the image...

I was thinking the same thing

hellonearth159
06-26-2008, 04:27 PM

So what's wrong with skins if it looks that good? Aren't most of the canadian launch and charity plates skins?
Al

SpaceGhost2K
06-26-2008, 05:50 PM
So what's wrong with skins if it looks that good? Aren't most of the canadian launch and charity plates skins?
Al

I don't have a problem with skins. The difference though with the Canadian ones was that they were applied by people at Xbox or their marketing people before they were given out to the public. I have those, but I don't have skins like the Naruto, Tomb Raider or Stranglehold skins that were give out to consumers to be applied.

In other words, what was handed to the final customer: a plate or a skin? In the case of the Canadian plates and those Xbox France plates, the end user was given a plate. I only want them to be classified right, that's all.

Nato King
06-26-2008, 11:12 PM
I don't have a problem with skins. The difference though with the Canadian ones was that they were applied by people at Xbox or their marketing people before they were given out to the public. I have those, but I don't have skins like the Naruto, Tomb Raider or Stranglehold skins that were give out to consumers to be applied.

In other words, what was handed to the final customer: a plate or a skin? In the case of the Canadian plates and those Xbox France plates, the end user was given a plate. I only want them to be classified right, that's all.

Well I can tell you Now that is not a skin. The only thing that might be a skin is the words xboxaddict.com and the addict guy both of them are a clear sticker rest is paint. I might have to find a way to get it a skin so I can make them faster and much cheaper.

Also I will be talking with the boss soon about some things.

SpaceGhost2K
06-27-2008, 01:15 AM
Well see, I consider it a custom because it's painted, with pieces made from a clear decal. That's quite a bit different than making an image in Photoshop, printing it on vinyl and cutting it out to fit on a faceplate. Anybody with a good image could do that.

gameking28
07-06-2008, 07:21 PM
That plate is awesome Nato! Great work! :cheers:

Nato King
07-06-2008, 08:14 PM
That plate is awesome Nato! Great work! :cheers:

Thanks I was wondering when you was going to reply. Still in the works to get it as a skin so I can make them faster and for very cheap.

gameking28
07-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks I was wondering when you was going to reply. Still in the works to get it as a skin so I can make them faster and for very cheap.

Yeah, I've been away for a while. A skin would be sweet! I think all of the faithful here would want one - I know I do!

tinytoonsbuster
07-07-2008, 03:03 AM
hahaha That faceplate was hard to do but if you send me a Pm of what kind of faceplate you would like I will see what I can do for you my friend. Also I remember SpaceGhost asking for one and Tinytoons. So I think you need to get on the waiting list.

what's with this list? anyway me and spaceghost 1st just like Nato says =D

JakofallAces
07-07-2008, 08:17 AM
what's with this list? anyway me and spaceghost 1st just like Nato says =D

umm no, this is the list no one gets cuts because of what Nato or spacey says
1.Kam
2.Spacey
3.Jak
4.CJ
5.silentfatality
6.unv superkid
7.wicked_d365
8.Tinytoonbuster

you should have looked back in the list to see the list instead of just asserting your frontal position

SpaceGhost2K
07-07-2008, 01:49 PM
you should have looked back in the list to see the list instead of just asserting your frontal position

Was that an attempt at innuendo?

KatamariKutie
07-07-2008, 03:04 PM

Oh no here we go again.....:rolleyes:

JakofallAces
07-07-2008, 04:16 PM

DAMMIT SPACEY HOW OLD ARE YOU seriously i know ur like 42 but sometimes its like your 12 geez. anyways nice to see you back on the forums CJ hope your trip planning is going well.

Eddie_the_Hated
08-04-2008, 11:58 PM
DAMMIT SPACEY HOW OLD ARE YOU seriously i know ur like 42 but sometimes its like your 12 geez. anyways nice to see you back on the forums CJ hope your trip planning is going well.
It must have been innuendo. Why else would a person check your age? I don't know anybody who wants to be arrested for sexually soliciting towards a minor on the internet.:watchout:

JakofallAces
08-05-2008, 12:50 AM
It must have been innuendo. Why else would a person check your age? I don't know anybody who wants to be arrested for sexually soliciting towards a minor on the internet.:watchout:

you keep believing that, btw do u know who jj is by chance??

mypainteffects
08-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Nato, that is a great looking plate! You certainly have an eye for detail. Do you hand paint, or use an airbrush, or a combination of both? I have used clear stickers in the past as well, sometimes it is just the right thing to do. Anyway, you are very talented brother. :hail::hail::hail:

$oul [A]$$A$$IN
08-27-2008, 04:03 PM
that is sick, did u do that by had???

Nato King
08-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Nato, that is a great looking plate! You certainly have an eye for detail. Do you hand paint, or use an airbrush, or a combination of both? I have used clear stickers in the past as well, sometimes it is just the right thing to do. Anyway, you are very talented brother. :hail::hail::hail:

Yeah like I said I did the background by hand it is paint and the addict and the words xboxaddict.com is a clear like sticker. Because I didn't want to make a mistake so I went with a clear sticker. I am thinking of another faceplate to do but nothing is coming right now. also I am going to find a way to make them faster and cheaper so I can sell or give away some maybe even make 300 or so and number them. I don't know if anyone have any idea's PM me. thanks nato